Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video (79154 Views)

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by buffalowings: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
These guys need to be schooled on how to cook a convincing Lie.

Apc propaganda at its worst.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
buffalowings:

Oga o

Where can I get free ticket?

lol
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by XtrmeBachelor(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bolustic:

Don't mind APC and their propaganda,

That is why I think the Fulani herdsmen attack in Enugu, environmental degradation in the Niger-Delta, the so-called killing of Biafra protesters are all stage-managed, they are scams.

Or what do you think?
bros you can say those things are propaganda but that pro Biafrans killing na true! They killed those guys
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
buffalowings:

Oga o

Where can I get free ticket?
To watch d new season abi?
Just tune in to ur news station and wait for d minister of info (Lying Muhammed)
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by ajalawole(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
where are they from odoakpu
u dey mind am. Later we all hear some are from offa and some are from lagos
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by akmath: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
I have never believed this chibok girls thing,I don't believe it now I don't am ever gonna believe it.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:

...and d guy is stl striving hard for support...Dan dan ni? Na wa oo #truth my tooth! #first a mumuish kidnapped happnd wtout any trace in fact dey told us it went succesful..only for one Jean Claude van Damme escapee to claim she jumped down lik Vin diesel
2.for like several months no parents came forth to complain of der girls o until nigerians started askin if dz girlz dnt av parents bfor some national actors came forth
3.50 miraculously escaped
4. D last we heard of dem,dey dnt evn knw if d girl's are stl at sambisa dey even said some of dem are alrdy bn used as suicide bombers
5.only for 21 to be rlizd..yet we havnt heard anytin again concerning d parents of d remaining girlz
6.now dey claim d rest don't wanna come bck
Watch out for season 7 Nairalanders

story for the gods.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by akmath: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
I have never believed this chibok girls thing,I don't believe it now and I don't think am ever gonna believe it.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:

story for the gods.
Bitter truth for the ordained dummies
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
If you are yet to find out this story is a mere fabrication.. your RAM is too low.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by 99foxxy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Who snapped her? I smell lies.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Kgdavid(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I am a big fan of PMB and very happy those girls were released but this is a big propaganda.

Even you know it. What was the intention of the person(s) filming her? Ask yourself that.

I'm shocked that i have to do this for you. Here is how this story goes:

1. You attend a remote boarding school in the troubled northeast of Nigeria. One day in the dead of the night your school is attacked, your colleagues and yourself are kidnapped.

2. Fortunately, you manage to escape, but as you run off into the darkness, you realize your best friend could not make the jump like you did, and you have left her to her fate on with her captors. With mixed feelings of guilt, worry and anguish, you continue your way to freedom. For years you will worry about your dear friend who you left behind. Is she dead? married? getting tortured? sold into slavery? You somehow feel responsible for her plight since you escaped and left her behind. you pray for her everyday.

3. Meanwhile, upon your return to the village, your former neighbors and friends look at you a bit strangely. Your life is also in danger, in the event that boko haram return to recapture or kill you for daring to escape. The government soon intervenes following international pressure, and sends you off to a posh private school somewhere safe. Your life is forever changed, ironically, by your misfortune.

4. One day, you hear excited cries, calling you to come and see the news on tv. Your heart skips a bit, as you hear the words, "Chibok girls". You sprint into the living room/common room as fast as you can, just in time to here the announcer say "here are the scenes from the reunion of the released chibok girls wand their parents". Unbelievably, you see your friend...your close friend who was unable to escape with you those many years ago... she is looking relatively healthy and unharmed...you experience a catharsis...your feelings of joy combined with the relief of the sheer weight of guilt off your shoulders overwhelms you, and you break out into a wild display of dancing and screaming.

5. someone is standing nearby with a smartphone. As is customary in the 21st century, every little thing must be captured and placed online and your wild celebration is no exception.

6. a news hungry blogger or news reporter stumbles across your video/photos and cleverly publishes it online, knowing it will attract massive attention.

What is hard to believe about this scenario, which is probably precisely what has occurred here?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Melinde: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
So this kian sitting room dey for chibok village fa?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by lordkhalifa(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
how do we arrive here within space of time... Buhari keep rolling the script season by seasons , episode by episode we are watching, 270 girls from chibok took physic, I'm just laughing, which trailer will convey them to sambisa forest unnoticed.... chai zombies wising up nah
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by JuanDeDios: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The propaganda needs to keep going for zombies appetite.

How do we know that fair lady is from chibok with chibok girls being dark in complexion.

Secondly chibok is a village and the chances of such sitting room is very rare
Lol. These are very typical of the inane questions the Chibok disbelievers have been asking from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by MissingBudget: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Arrangee
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Dabsey: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
We're all happy!! getting even more emotional at tje release of 21 girls. God help us to recieve all of them once
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by spartacus11(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Can Buhari just please attend to hungry Nigerians and stop feeding them with scam. The one's they ate in 2015 as turn them to an hungry Zombies. Can Buhari please do the needful
is a scam to say Nigeria's are hungry why not show us evidence.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

i smell propaganda here...
Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her ju£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well
Infact Is She The Only One Happy?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by emeka762001(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
buhari and tinubu APC led government planned this chibok girls kidnapping to jeopardize Jonathan administration. Buhari had an agreement with boko boys. he is their patron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by spartacus11(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
XtrmeBachelor:
bros you can say those things are propaganda but that pro Biafrans killing na true! They killed those guys
is a scam no body was killed, who snap the picture, who video them? where dey snapping and taking video shot who was the camera man. its a scam,
in the voice of flat head republic
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by zoomzoom(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her ju£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well

You have a discerning brain..
I smell a cover-up here..

I'm forced to ask..

Are THESE 21 women truly amongst " the so-called" Chibok girls.?

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by tiwiex(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

Hmm!
Its well

I wonder too. And where is she? That looks like some dope place. Something happened in Chibpk no doubt. But we will never know d details. God save the girls.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by irumanle(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
This chibok thing is either a scam or propaganda

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Shaev7(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.

OGA! Na fake and na Scam! Who be dead brain? You that believe or me that doesn't. believe the arranged lies. Immediately she finished watching the fake classmate she went to the other room to call her parent abi...?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Alyna: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Every proof that it is a LIE!!!!! Shame!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shaev7:

OGA! Na fake and na Scam! Who be dead brain? You that believe or me that doesn't. believe the arranged lies. Immediately she finished watching the fake classmate she went to the other room to call her parent abi...?

Dear is ur name dead brain? Or I called ur moniker?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Alyna: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kgdavid:

I'm shocked that i have to do this for you. Here is how this story goes:

1. You attend a remote boarding school in the troubled northeast of Nigeria. One day in the dead of the night your school is attacked, your colleagues and yourself are kidnapped.

2. Fortunately, you manage to escape, but as you run off into the darkness, you realize your best friend could not make the jump like you did, and you have left her to her fate on with her captors. With mixed feelings of guilt, worry and anguish, you continue your way to freedom. For years you will worry about your dear friend who you left behind. Is she dead? married? getting tortured? sold into slavery? You somehow feel responsible for her plight since you escaped and left her behind. you pray for her everyday.

3. Meanwhile, upon your return to the village, your former neighbors and friends look at you a bit strangely. Your life is also in danger, in the event that boko haram return to recapture or kill you for daring to escape. The government soon intervenes following international pressure, and sends you off to a posh private school somewhere safe. Your life is forever changed, ironically, by your misfortune.

4. One day, you hear excited cries, calling you to come and see the news on tv. Your heart skips a bit, as you hear the words, "Chibok girls". You sprint into the living room/common room as fast as you can, just in time to here the announcer say "here are the scenes from the reunion of the released chibok girls wand their parents". Unbelievably, you see your friend...your close friend who was unable to escape with you those many years ago... she is looking relatively healthy and unharmed...you experience a catharsis...your feelings of joy combined with the relief of the sheer weight of guilt off your shoulders overwhelms you, and you break out into a wild display of dancing and screaming.

5. someone is standing nearby with a smartphone. As is customary in the 21st century, every little thing must be captured and placed online and your wild celebration is no exception.

6. a news hungry blogger or news reporter stumbles across your video/photos and cleverly publishes it online, knowing it will attract massive attention.

What is hard to believe about this scenario, which is probably precisely what has occurred here?
NA LIE!!!! THERE IS AN EVIL THING ABOUT CHIBOK... I DONT KNOW WHAT BUT THERE IS A LIE OR FALSEHOOD SOMEWHERE!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Missmossy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
mmm interesting these days we don't know what to believe anymore, everything relating to this released Chibok girls come in with doubts.

This country of ours though its just too bad.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by ezebunafo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:
Ehm! Dat kinda TV and Sitting room for people dey claimed are less privileged? isn't chibok a remote area made up of muds...for all I knw..to begin with the whole abduction issue is a national Soap Opera|•| why was she snapped gan? Did dey actually cud predict her nxt action? Who goes about making der camera ready for actions if not actors?
#truth my tooth! #first a mumuish kidnapped happnd wtout any trace in fact dey told us it went succesful..only for one Jean Claude van Damme escapee to claim she jumped down lik Vin diesel
2.for like several months no parents came forth to complain of der girls o until nigerians started askin if dz girlz dnt av parents bfor some national actors came forth
3.50 miraculously escaped
4. D last we heard of dem,dey dnt evn knw if d girl's are stl at sambisa dey even said some of dem are alrdy bn used as suicide bombers
5.only for 21 to be rlizd..yet we havnt heard anytin again concerning d parents of d remaining girlz
6.now dey claim d rest don't wanna come bck
Watch out for season 7 Nairalanders...dz Qmerit kon dey yarn me rubbish based on his sentimental support
well said bro,but what I dont understand is why gej and cohorts,would try to scam us,I mean to what purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Ggg / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.