Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video (79142 Views)

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by OlujobaSamuel: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
tbaba1234:

They are not all from Chibok.. It is a boarding school, people come from all over the North east..
e be like sey u no get work, u gt time to dey teach dose wey don make their mind irredeemable, we dont have just religious extremism in the world, there are other forms of deadly extremism.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Binary12(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
A scam?
No?
I wonder the kind of leaders we have.
I can't and will never trust any of them.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by amagunnerfan: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.
I am a big fan of PMB and very happy those girls were released but this is a big propaganda.

Even you know it. What was the intention of the person(s) filming her? Ask yourself that.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nelsizzy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
tbaba1234:
It is only Nigerians that say, it is a scam even with clear evidence to the contrary. It is a big shame because we just show how heartless many of us are.
You call this pile of poo evidence? You must be joking
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:

Nothing is static on earth!
One, in a remote places/school you mean few wealthy people don't attend such school, mind u chibok is a community!
And do you know where the girl is at present after the incident, who she lives with? Do you know if she listened/read the headlines of the news and set for such act? Who never can tell for me and in my opinion that kidnapped scenario was not fake!
Goan tell that to someone who shares d same bland opinion wt u biko..and leave my Opinion alone...na by force? undecided
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wasky101:

Everything you cannot comprehend is foolish to you. With the number of videos we see daily catching once in a lifetime events, some wld now come and ask how the camera man knew when to snap. Does that not even sound foolish?

Stop arguing bro.
How many times has your favourite star lost his life in a movie?
And doesn't he, after it looked so real, go ahead to feature in another film?
That James Bond jumped from a 10 storey building doesn't make it real.
We all know it ain't.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by raycoolman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:

Goan tell that to someone who shares d same bland opinion wt u biko..and leave my Opinion alone...na by force? undecided

Hahahaha u can't stand the truth! Stand with ur opinion and let me be with mine thanks!

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
its painful to watch how much suffering our african girls and women have to go through,a continent which is rich and diverse has being divided by foreign religions and tribal indifference. truly when they said divide and conqueror,they meant it for Africa
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I am a big fan of PMB and very happy those girls were released but this is a big propaganda.

Even you know it. What was the intention of the person(s) filming her? Ask yourself that.

And what has being the intention of every pics/video u see online
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by YhungPablo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:
Ehm! Dat kinda TV and Sitting room for people dey claimed are less privileged? isn't chibok a remote area made up of muds...for all I knw..to begin with the whole abduction issue is a national Soap Opera|•| why was she snapped gan? Did dey actually cud predict her nxt action? Who goes about making der camera ready for actions if not actors?

5 STAR for u
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by YhungPablo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The propaganda needs to keep going for zombies appetite.

How do we know that fair lady is from chibok with chibok girls being dark in complexion.

Secondly chibok is a village and the chances of such sitting room is very rare

u deserve a medal.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by YhungPablo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nelsizzy:
What do APC take me for? A zombie? How did the cameraman know when she was going to see the news? Her face is not even showing. It could just be one random gal. And what is the aim of the picture? To prove that the Chibok saga is not a scam? Is the govt that insecure to think that Nigerians actually believe it is a scam? I rest my case here......

u get brain I swear.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Securedlife(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.
Till tomorrow, chibok girls is a scam, A BIG SCAM

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Securedlife:

Till tomorrow, chibok girls is a scam, A BIG SCAM

Aiit! I hear u

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by agabaI23(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
This Chibok girl has rich parents to be honest.
That apartment is in Chibok or she has relocated?
And they had their phone (camera) ready to capture her.
Issorite

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Orikinla:
If former President Goodluck Jonathan never played bloody politics with the innocent lives of the kidnapped Chibok school girls, they would have been rescued within 48 hours of the incident. He will account for the lives of those who died.

In Jona's time, an attack on BH was an attack on the Naught and northern elders were already screaming genocide.
Besides, the noise was not for Jonathan to release the elusive girls, it was for him to VISIT Chibok community in the heat of the confusion.
He simply refused.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by nnokwa042(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
so the girls family re so rich i smell stage manage
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by kinibigdeal(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Can Buhari just please attend to hungry Nigerians and stop feeding them with scam. The one's they ate in 2015 as turn them to an hungry Zombies. Can Buhari please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by donbrowser(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

i smell propaganda here...
Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her ju£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well
Hot Big Fat Roasted LIE

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by kinibigdeal(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Are you reponding to a compromised Afonja
tomandjerry:

In Jona's time, an attack on BH was an attack on the Naught and northern elders were already screaming genocide.
Besides, the noise was not for Jonathan to release the elusive girls, it was for him to VISIT Chibok community in the heat of the confusion.
He simply refused.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:

Hahahaha u can't stand the truth! Stand with ur opinion and let me be with mine thanks!
...and d guy is stl striving hard for support...Dan dan ni? Na wa oo #truth my tooth! #first a mumuish kidnapped happnd wtout any trace in fact dey told us it went succesful..only for one Jean Claude van Damme escapee to claim she jumped down lik Vin diesel
2.for like several months no parents came forth to complain of der girls o until nigerians started askin if dz girlz dnt av parents bfor some national actors came forth
3.50 miraculously escaped
4. D last we heard of dem,dey dnt evn knw if d girl's are stl at sambisa dey even said some of dem are alrdy bn used as suicide bombers
5.only for 21 to be rlizd..yet we havnt heard anytin again concerning d parents of d remaining girlz
6.now dey claim d rest don't wanna come bck
Watch out for season 7 Nairalanders
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:

...and d guy is stl striving hard for support...Dan dan ni? Na wa oo #truth my tooth! #first a mumuish kidnapped happnd wtout any trace in fact dey told us it went succesful..only for one Jean Claude van Damme escapee to claim she jumped down lik Vin diesel
3.for like several months no parents came forth to complain of der girls o until nigerians started askin if dz girlz dnt av parents bfor some national actors came forth
4. D last we heard of dem,dey dnt evn knw if d girl's are stl at sambisa
5.only for 21 to be rlizd..yet we havnt heard anytin again concerning d parents of d remaining girlz
Watch out for season 7 Nairalanders

U believe ur own pls, and stop wasting ur time writing a novel ok
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by kinibigdeal(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
The way you pose in that your dp is anti-North, it may trigger a protest in Kano if you are not carefuk
Ziyadah:

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by kinibigdeal(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why are you so Zombie to know she's telling the truth
Qmerit:

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:

Isi azu!...wat prompt u to quote me at first? Tink am a sentimental conservative minded Political illiterate lik u? I dnt share bland ideas, see d truth and speak it! ,b liberal minded, one tin abt d truth is "u dnt av to remember wat uve said bfor" unlike d lie..dey keep Givin us stories

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by femiteworld(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Rebecca Ishaku, one of the 57 Boko Haram escapees was very elated as she watched her classmates who were recently released by the insurgent group -on TV.. In the footage posted online, Rebecca can be heard shouting in excitement 'see them, see them" -as she danced while pointing towards the TV showing the released Chibok girls at their Thanksgiving service on Sunday, Oct 16th.

Rebecca Ishaku was among the 270 students abducted by Boko Haram militants in April 2014. But she managed to escape in the hours following the mass kidnapping when she jumped off a truck.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-what-chibok-girl-did-after-seeing.html

Watch Video >>> https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/788840859198423042
http://femiteworld.see.ng/
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:
The way you pose in that your dp is anti-North, it may trigger a protest in Kano if you are not carefuk
Huh?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Why are you so Zombie to know she's telling the truth

Plague wailer pls point out the truth!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by buffalowings: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:
Ehm! Dat kinda TV and Sitting room for people dey claimed are less privileged? isn't chibok a remote area made up of muds...for all I knw..to begin with the whole abduction issue is a national Soap Opera|•| why was she snapped gan? Did dey actually cud predict her nxt action? Who goes about making der camera ready for actions if not actors?
#truth my tooth! #first a mumuish kidnapped happnd wtout any trace in fact dey told us it went succesful..only for one Jean Claude van Damme escapee to claim she jumped down lik Vin diesel
2.for like several months no parents came forth to complain of der girls o until nigerians started askin if dz girlz dnt av parents bfor some national actors came forth
4. D last we heard of dem,dey dnt evn knw if d girl's are stl at sambisa dey even said some of dem are alrdy bn used as suicide bombers
Watch out for season 7 Nairalanders...dz Qmerit kon dey yarn me rubbish based on his sentimental support

Oga o

Where can I get free ticket?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by profinmasscom(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Anybody who believes that there is something called Kidnapping of Chibok girls is the greatest "OLODO" (FOOL) in the whole world. This present administration does not know how to write a script and act it properly to look like a real life event.
Let's take a good look at these:

Firstly: the names of Assumed Kidnapped Chibok girls does not tally with what is contained in WAEC Register in 2014.

Secondly: the names of assumed released Chibok girls does not tally with the names listed by the scammers in 2014.

Thirdly: a girl's footage was captured Shouting "See Them" when she saw some group of people in Television, then, the question is where was the footage recorded, who recorded it and posted it on National dailies?
Who is fooling who?

The earlier we tell ourselves the truth that we are being scammed, that's when things will start getting better in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.