Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video (79149 Views)

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by discusant: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who snapped her and why?

The more they try to convince the public over the Chibok Girls mystery, the more they expose their most fraudulent and dishonest nature.

They did all sorts of EVIL things to capture political power in Nigeria...
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by AliAiyes: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
hmm

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by henryleecom(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
timmycris:
Scam is scamming the scammers nowadays
Is all part of the plan nowaday

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by jaysparx(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Scam ma scam o,when ur presido no go school waytin U expect, no be so so film tricks??• :-] peace!!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by dharmyboy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
From the very start I knew that boko harm was a scam
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by solomorinho(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sha tongue naija sweet die if not for social security

Methinks
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by adeoyun(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who snapped her and why?
same question way come my mind
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by ALIEN2000(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.
Comon Stop that. Wouldn't you. Really One Smart Guy Suddenly discovers that she is dancing an Thought to HimseLf "Ha!!! , lemme snap dis and circulate it 2 Nigerian".
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by blarkraimez: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Mujaheeeden post=50357001] The propaganda needs to keep going for zombies appetite.

How do we know that fair lady is from chibok with chibok girls being dark in complexion.

Secondly chibok is a village and the chances of such sitting room is very rare[/quote
And who said they r all chibok indigenes... they were all boarding student... and most of dem came from all over the neigboring cities... av u wondered why we have many xtian names amongst dem?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by 3sexy: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2016
May Satan devour all those that contributed to this chibock drama . I pity the lives of these girls paid to act the drama

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by 3sexy: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Omotayor123:
I feel her excitement!

I feel ur shaft brain

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2016
From the video she mentions the girls were lean, confirming starvation and most likely malnutrition over the years in the camp. I felt happy for her seeing her classmates again, the dance she did in celebration and imitation of her friends melted my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.