Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video (79143 Views)

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.

So you know the truth?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by BrutalJab: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bolustic:

Don't mind APC and their propaganda,

That is why I think the Fulani herdsmen attack in Enugu, environmental degradation in the Niger-Delta, the so-called killing of Biafra protesters are all stage-managed, they are scams.

Or what do you think?

At least, evidences of those you mentioned were shown that it happened.

Show us where, when and how this ones were kidnapped
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by calabardick(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

i smell propaganda here...
Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her juĀ£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well

The demon in charge of Nigerian media is called Lie-Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Einstyn(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
calabardick:

The demon in charge of Nigerian media is called Lie-Mohammed
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
tomandjerry:

So you know the truth?

Yes it's real and you?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by raycoolman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Wasky101: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nelsizzy:
Your level of foolishness sure amaze me. Really not in the mood to banter with you. Enjoy your day
Everything you cannot comprehend is foolish to you. With the number of videos we see daily catching once in a lifetime events, some wld now come and ask how the camera man knew when to snap. Does that not even sound foolish?

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by phreakabit(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kgdavid:

So it's highly staged but the camera work is highly amateurish.... how do you add these two facts together to arrive at your conclusion?

Ever heard of satire or sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nelsizzy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wasky101:

Everything you cannot comprehend is foolish to you. With the number of videos we see daily catching once in a lifetime events, some wld now come and ask how the camera man knew when to snap. Does that not even sound foolish?
So the cameraman was in her house evryday waiting for day the chibok galz would be released so he could make a video of her?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:

Where did you see less privileged in the post
credited to the family of this girl pls.
| Mrs Man, dey claimed d vicinity of chibok and it's students is remote...and whoeva snapped dat pix...has he/she Knw d girl was goin to jubilate? Or izit jst acting? Knw fable wen u see one pls
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
If former President Goodluck Jonathan never played bloody politics with the innocent lives of the kidnapped Chibok school girls, they would have been rescued within 48 hours of the incident. He will account for the lives of those who died.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by snowsnow: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
what else if not aboki propaganda technics this people sef na wa oooo na una pikin una de trick abi
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by IVORY2009(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who snapped her and why?
The special camera man for the presidency!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by kings09(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
D govt u try hard to defend is so insecure dat they had to even get reactions of an individual to convince d populace dat d chibok gals rili hapnd. Who send dem make dem snap.
Bolustic:

Don't mind APC and their propaganda,

That is why I think the Fulani herdsmen attack in Enugu, environmental degradation in the Niger-Delta, the so-called killing of Biafra protesters are all stage-managed, they are scams.

Or what do you think?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by honeygirl17: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
She too fine to be one of those imaginary prisoners
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Galaxydon1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who snapped her and why?
this is scam
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by tbaba1234: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
where are they from odoakpu.

They are not all from Chibok.. It is a boarding school, people come from all over the North east..
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Galaxydon1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.
this is scam.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by uwem18: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

i smell propaganda here...
Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her juĀ£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well

God gave you a special brain while he was creating you. You see far.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is too Childish.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nelsizzy:
Your level of foolishness sure amaze me. Really not in the mood to banter with you. Enjoy your day

As in eh!
I sometimes wish Nairaland were a physical forum where annoying members like that could be flogged until they received sense.

If someone convinces me I'm supporting a phantom cause, I'll rather keep quiet than argue with him when its all too obvious that I've got no point of defense whatsoever to tender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by raycoolman(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by tbaba1234: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
phreakabit:

You live in the city, are apparently wealthy or at least upper middle class, yet you chose to send you "daughter" to a school in chibok village?
Use your brain.

Do you know where the girl is watching the video? Even if she is from Chibok, you think, she does not have relatives in the city,

She has been interviewed before by BBC news.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-37659480

She was also interviewed by ABC news along with other escapees who were not 'fair'

http://abcnews.go.com/International/malalas-mission-bring-back-girls-now-alive/story?id=24545792

You guys are ridiculous
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Lilimax(f): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The propaganda needs to keep going for zombies appetite.

How do we know that fair lady is from chibok with chibok girls being dark in complexion.

Secondly chibok is a village and the chances of such sitting room is very rare
Na today! You can believe if you want embarassed
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:
| Mrs Man, dey claimed d vicinity of chibok and it's students is remote...and whoeva snapped dat pix...has he/she Knw d girl was goin to jubilate? Or izit jst acting? Knw fable wen u see one pls

Nothing is static on earth!
One, in a remote places/school you mean few wealthy people don't attend such school, mind u chibok is a community!
And do you know where the girl is at present after the incident, who she lives with? Do you know if she listened/read the headlines of the news and set for such act? Who never can tell for me and in my opinion that kidnapped scenario was not fake!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Lilimax(f): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Galaxydon1:
this is scam
grin
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Missonas(f): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kai these people don see nigerians finish shaaa. Truth always reveals itself!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Galaxydon1:
this is scam.

Ok oh I hear you!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by tbaba1234: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
It is only Nigerians that say, it is a scam even with clear evidence to the contrary. It is a big shame because we just show how heartless many of us are.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nelsizzy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
tomandjerry:

As in eh!
I sometimes wish Nairaland were a physical forum where annoying members like that could be flogged until they received sense.

If someone convinces me I'm supporting a phantom cause, I'll rather keep quiet than argue with him when its all too obvious that I've got no point of defense whatsoever to tender.
That is just it. The scam is very clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.