Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video (79152 Views)

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by d33types: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:
Ehm! Dat kinda TV and Sitting room for people dey claimed are less privileged? isn't chibok a remote area made up of muds...for all I knw..to begin with the whole abduction issue is a national Soap Opera|•| why was she snapped gan? Did dey actually cud predict her nxt action? Who goes about making der camera ready for actions if not actors?
#truth my tooth! #first a mumuish kidnapped happnd wtout any trace in fact dey told us it went succesful..only for one Jean Claude van Damme escapee to claim she jumped down lik Vin diesel
2.for like several months no parents came forth to complain of der girls o until nigerians started askin if dz girlz dnt av parents bfor some national actors came forth
3.50 miraculously escaped
4. D last we heard of dem,dey dnt evn knw if d girl's are stl at sambisa dey even said some of dem are alrdy bn used as suicide bombers
5.only for 21 to be rlizd..yet we havnt heard anytin again concerning d parents of d remaining girlz
6.now dey claim d rest don't wanna come bck
Watch out for season 7 Nairalanders...dz Qmerit kon dey yarn me rubbish based on his sentimental support
The first set of rescued chibok girls are all schooling in the US That aside, most of the chibok girls are now outside of the environment. I am ashamed of you
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by MrHenshaw: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The propaganda needs to keep going for zombies appetite.

How do we know that fair lady is from chibok with chibok girls being dark in complexion.

Secondly chibok is a village and the chances of such sitting room is very rare

"She jumped off truck" meaning she was not part of them as shown on d video (d complexion overruled) and the statement didn't say she was watching from chibok village/town.Moreover i am sure you haven't visited every sitting room in Chibok.It pays to maintain a positive mind.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by isaiahethan: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.

Your brain is dead already,it is a confirmed joke
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:

The first set of rescued chibok girls are all schooling in the US. That sitting room is in the US. I am ashamed of you
Be ashamed of ur life and brain...u are nothing to me....so u dnt av rzin to be proud of me In d first place....#shittyAttentionSeekler
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:

The first set of rescued chibok girls are all schooling in the US. That sitting room is in the US. I am ashamed of you
Ode oshi....dummies feed on wat dey are told and nt wat dey find....foolish fool..."d first set rescued" if he listened to news he would knw dat media claimed dat dey "escaped" nw did dey also claim d first was rescued by dem? Too bad....am ashamed of ur blank unthinking brain
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by d33types: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:

Be ashamed of ur life and brain...u are nothing to me....so u dnt av rzin to be proud of me In d first place....#shittyAttentionSeekler

I'm not a Buhari or APC supporter .I even think the chibok ish might be a scam but you should be brainless to have quoted me without a good counterclaim..
Get a life silly..
I've never seen anyone who carries stupidity with such pride like a badge of honour. Smh

Btw the government claimed the first escapees were taken to the US . Will it not be out of point if this pix showed s shanty or ghetto.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:

I'm not a Buhari or APC supporter .I even think the chibok ish might be a scam but you should be brainless to have quoted me without a good counterclaim..
Get a life silly..
I've never seen anyone who carries stupidity with such pride like a badge of honour. Smh
"I even think the chibok ish migbt be a scam"....see!? Wat d stupid are u nw saying tink dz is a sec.sch debate?U just a dumb lonely bored stupid dat jst wants to be noticed
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by d33types: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:

"I even think the chibok ish migbt be a scam"....see!? Wat d stupid are u nw saying tink dz is a sec.sch debate?U just a dumb lonely bored stupid dat jst wants to be noticed
Btw the government claimed the first escapees were taken to the US . Will it not be out of point if this pix showed a shanty or ghetto..

Just throw your brain away miss.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:

Btw the government claimed the first escapees were taken to the US . Will it not be out of point if this pix showed a shanty or ghetto..

Just throw your brain away miss.

#yawnz find anoda place to display ur frustration "throw away brain" so lame!
I was on my own gentle sef wen u came wt ur noise...stupid pple wnt mind der jobless life
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by noucompact(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
NA WAOO FOR THIS CHIBOK GIRLS STORY OOH. WHO SNAP OR VEDIO REBECCA AS SHE IS SHOWING HER EXCITEMENT. MAYBE IT WAS PREPLANED.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by d33types: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:

#yawnz find anoda place to display ur frustration "throw away brain" so lame!
I was on my own gentle sef wen u came wt ur noise...stupid pple wnt mind der jobless life

Cheers, miss conspiracy theorist, enjoy your new found job grin
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Corperadams: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wen i read dis post, i was still thinkin wat my next reaction will be,,, not knowin my dog was at my back reading, as i turn,,, guess what i saw..
The dog was smilingcheesycheesy
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:

Cheers, miss conspiracy theorist, enjoy your new found job grin

Oya puleazee! Leave me alone....rmuv teeth for my bodi biko,bn quoting me lik am ur life jacket,gat no oda biznez?
U dnt av ur own personal opinion? Mayb it's nt strong enoff dats y u had be a leech
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Doyin2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Only a wicked or mentally unstable person would be apathetic to the pains and agony of the parents of the chibok girls,by labeling the kidnap of their children, a scam.

Indeed the heart of man is full of wickedness!

All in the name of politics?

Oh GOD ,I cry unto you,Parenthood is not an easy responsibility,kindly descend your everlasting succor and protection on the remaining Chibok girls and their parents.Please diminish their pains and agony and let your majestic power return the children back home, soonest. (AMEN)

cry cry cry
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Pylony(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wailers crying foul over some of the gals who were recently released, if una like go climb the highest electric pylon and dance Azontoh..

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ezebinaugwu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.

Hahahahahah it's capital FAKE. I guess she had the camera already set to capture her excitement abi? Abeg go get sense

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by KomonSense: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
I feel her excitement!
That's bcoz u are not wise nd can never be ...

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Pylony(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Doyin2:
Only a wicked or a mentally unstable person would diminish the pains and agony of the parents of the chibok girls,by labeling the kidnap of their children, a scam.

Indeed the heart of man is full of wickedness!

All in the name of politics?
cry
Don't stress your self about all those doubting toothless political dogs.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Vikky014(f): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

i smell propaganda here...
Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her ju£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well
lmao. this thing is nw looking more like a film trick.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by TEYA: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her ju£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well
AND WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS DONE FOR THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF BEING AIRED ON TV? I HAVE COME ACROSS MANY CLIPS THAT END UP BEING AIRED ON TV EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T ORIGINALLY MEANT TO BE.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by MattFreeman007(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thunder Fire Una.... Which Chibok Parent Get This House Settings And Him Pikin Still Dey Village Chibok School Dey Do Wetin...... Una Get Sense Atall?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by lailo: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The propaganda needs to keep going for zombies appetite.

How do we know that fair lady is from chibok with chibok girls being dark in complexion.

Secondly chibok is a village and the chances of such sitting room is very rare
You are d zombie who fell for PDP excuse for incompetence and propaganda.The girls are not in chibok,most of them are abroad.The newly released one will also not stay in Chibok.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by John902(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
our government can act
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by John902(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
our government can act...episode wetin b dis

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by ikemesit4477: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
so before is it not so?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by delishpot: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Did she know them personally? As in can she mention their names?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Smartademu(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
So when someone sit down to watch tv, another person is always ready with camera to record the event? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin haba this propaganda too open nah!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by tico1212(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:
Ehm! Dat kinda TV and Sitting room for people dey claimed are less privileged? isn't chibok a remote area made up of muds...for all I knw..to begin with the whole abduction issue is a national Soap Opera|•| why was she snapped gan? Did dey actually cud predict her nxt action? Who goes about making der camera ready for actions if not actors?
#truth my tooth! #first a mumuish kidnapped happnd wtout any trace in fact dey told us it went succesful..only for one Jean Claude van Damme escapee to claim she jumped down lik Vin diesel
2.for like several months no parents came forth to complain of der girls o until nigerians started askin if dz girlz dnt av parents bfor some national actors came forth
3.50 miraculously escaped
4. D last we heard of dem,dey dnt evn knw if d girl's are stl at sambisa dey even said some of dem are alrdy bn used as suicide bombers
5.only for 21 to be rlizd..yet we havnt heard anytin again concerning d parents of d remaining girlz
6.now dey claim d rest don't wanna come bck
Watch out for season 7 Nairalanders...dz Qmerit kon dey yarn me rubbish based on his sentimental support

Abi,
and I'm sure those they claimed to be rescued chibok girls are not Nigerians
I watched one talking on tv some days ago... she's fluent and healthy.
Season 7 loading....

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Howyeh(f): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

Hmm!
Its well
u just voiced my thoughts o...was d camera on set b4 she started jubilating,or she had to re-act after her first "action".?
Nigerlawa
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Howyeh(f): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
receive sense IJN
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Howyeh(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
I feel her excitement!
Receive sense IJN
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by alutapastor(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Daris God o!
I was lately informed that the school is a mixed school. So why was no single boy kidnapped?
A very confusing episode indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.