Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video (79153 Views)

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
plussize:

so d girl parents happen to dey with camera that very minute abi

Spotted!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nelsizzy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
jhydebaba:
Congratulations to all of them.

May others be free too.

To those saying it is a scam, I hope u will experience the kind of scam they are going through.
If you actually believe this embarassing news then you can believe anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by tellwisdom: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Seems this is lie mohammed's daughter sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by davibid: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Seriously sometimes I wonder the kinds of things that make news in Nairaland wink

Don't make me believe that Oby was right about Nairaland being a refuge dumb...

#ThisIsNoNews
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mmhh!

Someone is trying very hard to convince us.

...so desperately.

4 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by ekeson1245(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
ok now, act one scene two,next!

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by jblackbell(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is not actually called for, how trivial issues makes news still suprises me.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Kgdavid(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The propaganda needs to keep going for zombies appetite.

How do we know that fair lady is from chibok with chibok girls being dark in complexion.

Secondly chibok is a village and the chances of such sitting room is very rare

Chai...sorry ehn... your brain cannot tell you that the Chibok girls are all getting rehabilitated away from chibok? Carry on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by shiningamy(f): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
This whole thing is not looking natural anymore. Even if the government involvement makes it big and complex till, we are Nigerians and we have a way of reacting to things like this. But, this one is not a natural way of reacting to things like this in Nigeria. For instance, some persons waited and even walked with the buhari trekker last year. When we get pictures or events of ex-militants, people will troop to see them. News of miraculous or multiple births, you will see people trooping to see them and the consequence will be social media uploads and sharing of such news but this one(chibik girls return), I am not understanding the way it is going.

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
What exactly am I looking at?

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by phreakabit(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

i smell propaganda here...
Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her ju£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well

They need a better camera man, his angles are bad and there is too much noise and blur on that shot.
A better script and story writer too, this picture looks UNBELIEVABLY staged!
I thought the Chibok girls were all from poor families, with broke parents? WHOSE HOUSE IS THIS?

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Winnelyn(f): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
i knew this whole chibok thingy was a scam...i knew it! Chai.... All i know is one day the truth will be revealed! Apc scam Buhari scam stupid government sad

4 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by jhydebaba(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nelsizzy:
If you actually believe this embarassing news then you can believe anything.

Isn't it better to believe something than to believe nothing
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kgdavid:

Chai...sorry ehn... your brain cannot tell you that the Chibok girls are all getting rehabilitated away from chibok? Carry on

You really need two things...

1. Sense and..

2. Sense.

6 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Wasky101: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nelsizzy:
What do APC take me for? A zombie? How did the cameraman know when she was going to see the news? Her face is not even showing. It could just be one random gal. And what is the aim of the picture? To prove that the Chibok saga is not a scam? Is the govt that insecure to think that Nigerians actually believe it is a scam? I rest my case here......
I want to believe you have a smart phone, and u take pictures and record videos. Do you collect permission before recording your siblings at home. At this jet age u are asking how camera knew when to take pictures

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by tbaba1234: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

How do we know that fair lady is from chibok with chibok girls being dark in complexion.

Not every student in Chibok school is from Chibok... Use your brain
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Princy13: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
post=50356828:

Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her ju£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by adedehinbo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Einstyn:

Hmm!
Its well
I just dey wonder y the number of foolish persons keep increasing everyday
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Kgdavid(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
tomandjerry:

You really need two things...

1. Sense and..

2. Sense.

i've noticed you. now off you go!

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Mujaheeeden: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
tbaba1234:

where are they from odoakpu

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Jasonudo: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
They now have cameras in their homes...abi? whatever...Make man rest

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by phreakabit(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
tbaba1234:

You live in the city, are apparently wealthy or at least upper middle class, yet you chose to send you "daughter" to a school in chibok village?
Use your brain.

7 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by thunderbabs: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
I smell a rat.....and a very dead one, nooooo, a dead nd rotten rat.....

What's all this....Dt must be Nigeria's ''intelligence unit''....lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Omeny: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Whether they like it or not,this chibok girls issue is so controversial that I have my reservation and leave everything for God to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Kgdavid(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
phreakabit:

They need a better camera man, his angles are bad and there is too much noise and blur on that shot.
I thought the Chibok girls were all from poor families, with broke parents? WHOSE HOUSE IS THIS?

So it's highly staged but the camera work is highly amateurish.... how do you add these two facts together to arrive at your conclusion?
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by brossam2001(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Don't know why I keep having this strong feelings that the chibok ordeal is a scam and script been played.

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

That girl is either in ABTI American university yola(one of the best private universities in this country, owned by Atiku), or in America on scolarship. I know you are pained at this, but dont worry i know how you feel grin
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Mujaheeeden: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
tbaba1234:

where are they from odoakpu.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Einstyn(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
phreakabit:

my point exactly jare
ur head dey there
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by madapcmod: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Technnerdy:
propa

Ganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.