Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (48649 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Fkhalifa(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Even the op is not far from the Lobatan range cheesy tongue

Egbon no vex na joke o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by abbeyty(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
bemind:
To the OP @Toksxxx

I guess this is a rebound from the "Cant marry a guy who earns N50,000" thread. It really hurts doesn't it? I've realized that guys who have absolutely, I mean zilch, zero chances with exceptional women in real life, always use this marriage subject to massage their overtly sensitive egos. Grading single women by age and hampering on how sad they are gives your ego a little relief, for once in your life you feel in charge. We can easily spot the weaklings because they obsess about single ladies.

Advice to striking women, please do not be perturbed by posts like this. The gentle man who posted this is a known wanke.r, by wanke.r I mean chronic masturbato.r, he is a sex addict, with a wife who literally threw him out.

Loosers like this get really pissed on sighting strong beautiful women who have re-prioritized their life goals, because it tends to remind them of their own failures and magnify their undignified lives. If this is the kind of speech you read to your self to help you sleep well at night, then carry on brother. It's sure better than suicide.

the op must have really hit this one so hard, you just making noise for nothing most of what the the guy highlighted there are true only if you are trying to deny them. you really sound so hurt/ hope you are not that his wife you claimed that threw him out?
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Realhommie:
OK, i understand... Obviously she's thinking a lot about marriage now and a little desperation is beginning to set in.

Well, you can only do ur bit, it's left to her to decide whether to stay and build with you if you won't disappoint her, or leave to get married to someone else.. Possibly she's getting marriage hint from some guy somewhere and she's seriously considering.. However you should fret not, what's urs is urs, in other words "Wetin go be go be".... #Cheers
Thanks alot. She might be going. Except miracle changes my situation. Once more thanks
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by butanep(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
doll912:
So, what is the moral lesson of this post? In this recession that's when one jobless person will be posting something that doesn't translate to money. .......

Abeg Miss Genevieve Nnaji, I have a 105k dress for you...

You aren't making any sense. Learn to behave matured.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Realhommie(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Thanks alot. She might be going. Except miracle changes my situation. Once more thanks
Lolz...

It's ok bro, you're most welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Realhommie(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
abbeyty:

the op must have really hit this one so hard, you just making noise for nothing most of what the the guy highlighted there are true only if you are trying to deny them. you really sound so hurt/ hope you are not that his wife you claimed that threw him out?
I'm sure there's history between them both going by her post. And she's hurt too .
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by WackyJ1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
fpeter:

I did some very stupid things that cost me serious partners.

Elucidate
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by humilitypays(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Realhommie:
Kk...

The reason i actually wanted you to elaborate was coz i had an experience with a 26yr old last year, she's 27 now btw, so seeing ur last statement i just wanted to know if it correlated to what i already understand now from ladies within that age range (most)..

I know a few good ladies within the age bracket of btw 28-35, they've always been good and infact one at 30 is still a virgin. No problem with these ones... But imagine, one of my neighbors told me recently that he had sex with a 15yr old and he felt nothing, no pleasure coz her v.jay is now so slack, at 15 ooooooo.. What now becomes of that girl by the time she's 30-35,which good would she now wanna settle with? Not saying it's not possible though.

Heard of a story a couple dated a year + and no premarital sex, they got married and had sex for the first time only for the dude to call the marriage off afterwards coz of slacked pussy, he couldn't deal, Lol.... Now majority of ladies within that age range are like that after having dealings with so many men of different sizes, question here is, if you aren't married would you seriously consider one of such or you find out after marriage what would you do?
‎Hmmm, I can see your argument.

But u know, in life we all make mistakes in one way or the other irrespective of our gender, so we can't judge people entirely by their past if they have truly repented and changed for the best.

Regarding the slacked stuff u mentioned, I don't think it's common to only ladies that lived promiscuous life in the past. Some ladies are born larger than others just as some ladies inherit big bossom, big buttocks, longer legs, longer hair, etc than other ladies of their age.

So that issue sometimes has to do with biological factors other than too many intimacy with men.

Do u know that some highly promiscuous ladies can be tighter than some very reserved ladies who have had less than 3 intimate partners

Why Maybe they were born with wider stuff than others just as some ladies inherit bigger tummy than others even though they don't eat much, their tummy still remain big.

So my point is, don't always judge a lady by how wide or tight her intimate organ is, but how virtuous she is in character, how humble, respectful, how productive and industrious she is should always top your list of sought after qualities in a partner u want to settle down with.

Yes sexual satisfaction is important in a relationship/marriage, but life doesn't start and end with sex...and in fact, sexual satisfaction doesn't always come from penetration but mostly through mutual passionate pre-intimacy and emotional satisfaction. What am I trying to say If u aren't into a girl much, no matter how tight she is, I don't think u will have complete satisfaction if u have intimacy with her. But if u truly like a girl and satisfied with her character and attitude towards u, believe me, little intimacy with her will excite u and u will definitely find satisfaction no matter the size of her carnal organ.‎

3 Likes

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by fpeter(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Realhommie:
Hmmmmmmmmmm..

Well, the good thing about life is that everyday's a second chance and just as i earlier posited ur time will surely come regardless of what went down in ur past..

Now you've found God be rest assured he (GOD) will come through for you. All is well that ends well so cheer up...

Sure bro, HE did come through for me 2 birthdays after, I got married to the guy that i dated for barely 6 months.....without stress
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by fpeter(f): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
WackyJ1:

Elucidate

Back then, simply because my guy cheated I would dump him for another guy and flaunt it without any cares
I could simply get bored and free a guy because he wasn't exciting enough or his grammar was poor..those were
superficial excuses...taking calls from other males just to get my guy jealous, not knowing the guy too was on
the lookout for things he couldn't deal with in a woman he intended to marry...or is it the angry outbursts but
age humbled me and thought me better ways to deal with issues.

2 Likes

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Realhommie(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
fpeter:

Sure bro, HE did come through for me 2 birthdays after, I got married to the guy that i dated for barely 6 months.....without stress
Wowwwwww, glad to hear that..

Big congratulations and best wishes..
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by SMREXY(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Where do I fit
Chemistry laboratory tongue
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Realhommie(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
humilitypays:
‎Hmmm, I can see your argument.

But u know, in life we all make mistakes in one way or the other irrespective of our gender, so we can't judge people entirely by their past if they have truly repented and changed for the best.

Regarding the slacked stuff u mentioned, I don't think it's common to only ladies that lived promiscuous life in the past. Some ladies are born larger than others just as some ladies inherit big bossom, big buttocks, longer legs, longer hair, etc than other ladies of their age.

So that issue sometimes has to do with biological factors other than too many intimacy with men.

Do u know that some highly promiscuous ladies can be tighter than some very reserved ladies who have had less than 3 intimate partners

Why Maybe they were born with wider stuff than others just as some ladies inherit bigger tummy than others even though they don't eat much, their tummy still remain big.

So my point is, don't always judge a lady by how wide or tight her intimate organ is, but how virtuous she is in character, how humble, respectful, how productive and industrious she is should always top your list of sought after qualities in a partner u want to settle down with.

Yes sexual satisfaction is important in a relationship/marriage, but life doesn't start and end with sex...and in fact, sexual satisfaction doesn't always come from penetration but mostly through mutual passionate pre-intimacy and emotional satisfaction. What am I trying to say If u aren't into a girl much, no matter how tight she is, I don't think u will have complete satisfaction if u have intimacy with her. But if u truly like a girl and satisfied with her character and attitude towards u, believe me, little intimacy with her will excite u and u will definitely find satisfaction no matter the size of her carnal organ.‎
Interesting...

Honestly i didn't have a stand ooo, was just asking what yourself would do if fazed with such dilemma... But i understand better now, thanks so much bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by legacyint: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
ever811:
age 30-40.....can even marry this if it were possible... after waiting for ready made husband until gray hair start appearing under there armpit and down there...
Bros abeg no use laugh kill me.

1 Like

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

As i wrote, it does not apply in all cases.

Waiting for similar topic for guys
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by gentlegenius(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:
This does not apply in every case but this holds true in most cases.

[size=13pt]1.Age 18 to 23: [/size]
This set of ladies still believe in the Romeo and Juliet type of love.They don't consider money as a factor for love and when they love they do fall deep in love because they tend to be highly irrational at this stage of their lives and will not even mind eloping with you. Ironically they usually frolic with guys of very close age proximity as they are more at ease with guys of close age gaps.At this age,they still get wowed by a guy with 6packs and will gladly dump a rich dude for a man they desire. Don't ever discuss marriage with this set of ladies but they are ready to explore with you and have flings without serious commitment.

[size=13pt]2.Age 24 to 29: [/size]
At this stage, the reality of life begins to set in as many ladies in this group are either graduates of tertiary institutions or of a tech school. At this stage, they are beginning to realize that love is not enough and the harsh reality of life will make them have a rethink when they see a super hot drop dead gorgeous broke guy approach them. While this set of ladies still desire good physical attributes in a man,6packs and cuteness is no longer a must have for the guy that is ready to win their heart but the guy should show them his readiness to help them with some financial burden especially those from not so rich background.Marriage to them is something to think about without so much desperation.Guys who have nurtured romance with this set of ladies from their earlier ages stands the risk of losing them to other guys if they don't measure up to their new perspective of romance.

[size=13pt]3.Age 30 to 40:[/size]
This is the age group many ladies don't wish to be and still be unmarried. Most ladies in this age group will try to hide their desperation but deep inside, they really want a man to be their significant other. At this stage they really do not place any emphasis on money or even love but just to have a man to settle down in matrimony with. Do not go near this set if you are not ready for a purposeful affair. This set of ladies have grown in wisdom and you will hardly hear them talk about wanting a tall,cute....but at this stage, a GOD fearing man with a vision who is ready to settle down is their choice.Unlike their younger counterpart,this set of ladies are ready to build a life with a man.

[size=13pt]4.Age 41 and above:[/size]
Your guess is as good as mine.

*LOBATAN!*
What about those below 18? Pls say something about them because my girlfriend falls there.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by abbeyty(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Realhommie:
I'm sure there's history between them both going by her post. And she's hurt too .

i thought as much myself cuz of the way she attacked the guy
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
gentlegenius:

What about those below 18? Pls say something about them because my girlfriend falls there.

You should be arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by phenomem(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
I think it should be 24 to 27... From 28, it has dawn on them that to get settled down no be play play o. From 29, pastor oyedepo and the likes don turn to their husband providers. Most Naija girls and broke guys be like oil and milk. They can never mix
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
fpeter:
At 18, I didn't have any worries in the world
Graduated at 23 and wasn't bothered about being serious
At 26, I felt my older ones had something wrong with them hence they weren't getting married
30...Naim i realise say i should have married the dudes from 6yrs back... cry cry cry...I started praying

Interesting...so how about now? Still single?
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
fpeter:

Not much regrets though, i can't turn back the hands of time...i did some very stupid things that cost me serious partners. As a young lady, I felt i was pretty enough to get any man i wanted so if any man left me it was just a matter of time, I learned the hard way though but God turned up for me when I started praying to Him for Mercy cos i knew i had messed up my opportunities big time. I had a big bash at my 30th birthday and to my chagrin, my younger ones told me to 'goan' marry that they were tired of coming for my B'day parties and their friends were asking them questions...reality!

Pretty enough lol!

Honestly I'm really eying ladies in their 30s cos even the hottest babe's in this category would have calmed down.

1 Like

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Orikinla(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

This set of ladies still believe in the Romeo and Juliet type of love.They don't consider money as a factor for love and when they love they do fall deep in love because they tend to be highly irrational at this stage of their lives and will not even mind eloping with you. Ironically they usually frolic with guys of very close age proximity as they are more at ease with guys of close age gaps.At this age,they still get wowed by a guy with 6packs and will gladly dump a rich dude for a man they desire. Don't ever discuss marriage with this set of ladies but they are ready to explore with you and have flings without serious commitment.

At this stage, the reality of life begins to set in as many ladies in this group are either graduates of tertiary institutions or of a tech school. At this stage, they are beginning to realize that love is not enough and the harsh reality of life will make them have a rethink when they see a super hot drop dead gorgeous broke guy approach them. While this set of ladies still desire good physical attributes in a man,6packs and cuteness is no longer a must have for the guy that is ready to win their heart but the guy should show them his readiness to help them with some financial burden especially those from not so rich background.Marriage to them is something to think about without so much desperation.Guys who have nurtured romance with this set of ladies from their earlier ages stands the risk of losing them to other guys if they don't measure up to their new perspective of romance.

This is the age group many ladies don't wish to be and still be unmarried. Most ladies in this age group will try to hide their desperation but deep inside, they really want a man to be their significant other. At this stage they really do not place any emphasis on money or even love but just to have a man to settle down in matrimony with. Do not go near this set if you are not ready for a purposeful affair. This set of ladies have grown in wisdom and you will hardly hear them talk about wanting a tall,cute....but at this stage, a GOD fearing man with a vision who is ready to settle down is their choice.Unlike their younger counterpart,this set of ladies are ready to build a life with a man.

*LOBATAN!*
100Likes..
OP, you are a genius.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Sike(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why always ladies?
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by nsogbuMod(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
nubian999:
Simpletons. Marriage is your purpose in life grin

32 single sexy and free. I pay my bills, bought my car, fill your belly with shrimp and spaghetti.
make I no see you for Shiloh sha
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

*LOBATAN!*
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Pretty enough lol!

Honestly I'm really eying ladies in their 30s cos even the hottest babe's in this category would have calmed down.
u r still eying ladies ur wife nko
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by pateffy: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks 1st time I will agree with you on this weldone
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vikky014:
u r still eying ladies ur wife nko

No be only wife..na cuncubine you go see. Abeg no pour sand for my garri o..I'm very single and very ready to mingle.
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Vikky014(f): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Toks2008:

No be only wife..na cuncubine you go see. Abeg no pour sand for my garri o..I'm very single and very ready to mingle.
alright mingle ASAP
time dey go as u don reach 40 smething..u suppose dey ansa DADDY BY NOW OOO
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vikky014:
Why you dey quote me without a comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.