Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (57377 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Rosella1: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
so why are you now crushing on him.. I can decide to say I am Lalasticlala should I bump into u in person..

And I know you will open ur legs 180 degrees... cool

Je pense que tu es malade. Am not crushing on Lalasticlala biko. Am,only pratising my wooing skills!
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Rosella1:

Je pense que tu es malade. Am not crushing on Lalasticlala biko. Am,only pratising my wooing skills!
if u like speak Esperanzo Language, iffa tell u i"m lala, u will open leg for me. Simple grin

Lala na joke ooo...

I don use ur Name take sample girls tire grin
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Rosella1: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
if u like speak Esperanzo Language, iffa tell u i"m lala, u will open leg for me. Simple grin

Lala na joke ooo...

Bobo lee me ohhhh, you no see say Lalasticlala go soon marry, and am not even invited even if its to eat jollof! grin
Cutehector:

Lala na joke ooo...

Bobo lee me ohhhh, you no see say Lalasticlala go soon marry, and am not even invited even if its to eat jollof!
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by calabardick(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
na ride sure pass

Good ride, but just position yourself well in the pool or shores bar, nothing much but just a newspaper in your hands..... I forgot to tell you that they are picture freak.

I awaits your testimony
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Cutehector(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Rosella1:

Bobo lee me ohhhh, you no see say Lalasticlala go soon marry, and am not even invited even if its to eat jollof! grin

Bobo lee me ohhhh, you no see say Lalasticlala go soon marry, and am not even invited even if its to eat jollof!
lol he isn't the one getting married. grin

If he's the one, I will know grin
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Rosella1: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
lol he isn't the one getting married. grin

If he's the one, I will know grin

As per......... INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Rosella1:

As per......... INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
as per awesome niccur Wey I be
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Rosella1: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
as per awesome niccur Wey I be
Dope!
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Leoswaggs(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2016
ItsQuinn:
God forbid bad tin undecided
babe,u go tay 4 awse
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2016
How?
Leoswaggs:
babe,u go tay 4 awse
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by goodgood2(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Ladies, get this: Guys, like me, crave attention from ladies. We love situations where a lady is the one who makes the first move.

I don't usually let ladies do so much wooing; all I want is that initiation from her, while I do the rest.

I can't look down on any lady that "takes that bold step". I don't see such acts as weakness; I only feel honoured, and reciprocate in extreme ways.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by goodgood2(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2016
Ladies, get this: Guys, like me, crave attention from ladies. We love situations where a lady is the one who makes the first move.

I don't usually let ladies do so much wooing; all I want is that initiation from her, while I do the rest.

I can't look down on any lady that "takes that bold step". I don't see such acts as weakness; I only feel honoured, and reciprocate in extreme ways.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by kuchikau1: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What do you expect cheesy grin
I expect 100percent clenliness around ur toto axis.

Personally as a medical doc, i dont attend to ladies with smelling/rusted toto.
Especially wen it has to do with medical examination of vagina.

So far, i have come to hate.......
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by kuchikau1: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What do you expect cheesy grin

I expect 100percent clenliness around ur toto axis.

Personally as a medical doc, i dont attend to ladies with smelling/rusted toto.
Especially wen it has to do with medical examination of vagina.

So far, i have come to hate.......
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by aamstih: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
The girl that is having this in mind must be double sure that the guy is ready and prepared for something serious otherwise she would get played. Personnally, a couple of ladies have asked me out in my much younger and naive years but it didn't turn out well due to the non-committal attitude I had displayed.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Irrisistable(f): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't think I can do that
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Gome23: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
What is really happening

Wait ooooo? Is the lady asking him out 4 what reason#endtime
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Essentials1(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2016
1990news:
I will check your blog out and also subscribe. I love health tips.

okay... looking forward to seeing someone who wants to learn something more
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by tomdon(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
OBTSubtle:
if you ask me out, you will become my sex slave.. Don't even think about it.. Wait for me.. grin

If she's a virgin, she'll get marriage but if she's already fukking, all she'll get is very generous sex.... Allah!

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by bigcp(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
i don't think its a big deal...u might be asking ur hunby out unknowingly ...
i do appreciate d courage of some ladies though...I've been asked out countless times...so i don't consider it as a big deal....na only idiots de consider am as 1 big trophy ...whereby, takin d lady 4 granted...i don't do that...if I'm in already taken at dat point in time...i'll let her know politely n i'll mk her a good frnd...that's all...it's no biggie...our girls really need 2 travel..n see what's happening outside 9ja....this is 21 century. ..huh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.