Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (57367 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by robosky02(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
How you take know my toto dey smell? Have we met before?

why answer him?

guys looking for cheap attention

sowi dear
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by julimartins(f): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ma dear isabella....this is nigeria.....in dis part of the world.....such tins are not appreciated
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thank you embarassed kiss
robosky02:

why answer him?

guys looking for cheap attention

sowi dear

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
True that smiley
Funkyswagzz:

The way we think has really made it a bad thing. Besides its how you carry yourself around him that will determine if you are really that cheap.

Just take for instance a guy asks you out and you happen to fall way too deep with him as you get along. At the end of the day he decides to dump you. So what im saying is.. its a matter of how you carry youself. Its not a crime or taboo.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by robosky02(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Thank you embarassed kiss

feel good about yourself

this is a faceless forum

don't let any once opinion spoil your mood

enjoy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by mylove4God(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
Op made it clear that you should look well before chyking the guy. Know the kind of person he is, if he has feelings for you and all that.

Some guys will appreciate your courage and take over the wooing process before you could finish.

Would you mind telling us what happened between you and the immature guy?

Okay.. I will watch out for those signs before approaching him.
The guy felt he was at the top... Shaa I proved him wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Essentials1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
yinkus204(m), PrimoOpun, R0LL0N(m), Badge1, Lordfiido, bizzy500(m), Melsan, Alfred234(m), scovic33, Damianbrown(m), discoprophet(m), banjicom(m), icelord(m), dorothy111(m), lanrexlan(m), pillarmaria(m), datyrone(m), Alao046(m), Welrez(m), kayo80, Ask4Info, successinlife, organico(m), dynewitkes(m), 1990news(m), drjaymill(m), Chukyz, Ollytblex, Amacsom(m), lovelygurl(f), buzorbest, Mann11, Nwapst(m), WillyWest, paulGrundy(m), Lovelynature(m), femboye2015, gameboy727(m), hartson(m), moiaimi(f), Ray360, khristology(m), MizJanet(f), youngsegxz(m), Bobmaintain, olawoyin3(m), MayorTee00(m), Champella(m), TuCloz(m), ItsQuinn(f), fellom, Ebedaddy80(m), Bekwarra(m), teehay45(m), firstking01(m), olanrewaju99(m), deebee13(f), calberian, Holluwaphlexy(m), okeyley, Lustig(m), bunchyproject(m), clemsajayi07(m), Matthewbriggs(m), mylove4God(f), erabe(m), VanLucius(m), Babangida70(m), DCONE1(m), agoro2u, mubarak001(m), dovezeeta, luckypatrick07(m), generaldre(m), tsmat(m), DarryOsh(m)

I am a blogger

It would be nice if you subscribe to my blog to receive health and fitness tips ....... and not just the ol health and fitness tips we know, but something more personal and talking about you and everyone else around...

It is like talking about health and fitness in a whole new way, and not the passive attitude we had before.. Something more refreshing, more knowledgeable, more interesting.. more valuable, including my struggles what I do, why I do them, my knowledge , my experience and so much that I would like to share to shows how easy it is

I love to see in your in blog and also share that feeling with you

Check out my blog homepage.... newsphases.com

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Talk2nanro(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
truth be told, asking a guy out is bad, but just show him that you are interested in him, be kind to him and allow him do the talking. And make sure he is single because not all guys cheat.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Lovelynature(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
mylove4God:

Okay.. I will watch out for those signs before approaching him.
The guy felt he was at the top... Shaa I proved him wrong.
lol... And you gan no get time for nonsense. You proved him wrong, how? Sorry for much question?
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by HENRY940: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fingesi:
This works. I fell in love twice with ladies who were bold enough to ask me out. Sincerely no love compares to when a woman desires you so much and took the bold move to ask you out. but guys miss this opportunity sometimes because "we most times fall in love with those that do not appreciate us, and end up hating those who love us"

True, the best, most enjoyable, relationships, ( 2 of it ) I've ever had was from girls that told me they loved me. Btw, a guy that takes such a girl for granted has just missed the girl that will work with him to be everything he wanted in his dream girl, story of my life.

I even outrightly told them I will never take them for granted, omo oya come see the hot, sizzling relationship wey follow smiley. I've dated the recent one for over 5yrs now.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by mhisbliss(f): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
lol dear. You are a bae, strong willed one at that. Don't worry, ama make the first move. Nice chatting with you.
Bye for now
smileylooking forward to that
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by kayo80(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hehehehe
Thanks
Omo I no sure say na only me remain o
We de code ourselves

Yea, I am sure there are many out there, but guys dey furk up sometimes, which makes most girls start coding and being careful who they approach. I am also guilty of furking up. One day back when I was in school, I took a cab with this beautiful brown skinned girl. I was all decked out in Sean John head to toe...I was still young and good looking at the time, so I was used to girls giving me the greenlight. This particular girl gave me all the green light in the world, but I was feeling too lazy and didn't make a move because I was actually going to meet one girl at the lecture hall I was going too (girl that was giving me tough time o! Imagine).

When we got down from the cab, I rushed off, walking fast towards the hall. This girl shouted out "Hi!" like three times till I turned around and she made a sign for me to wait. She caught up with me and introduced herself. She asked If I was going for ECN 111, and I said yes, and she said we should walk together. Men! I hadn't seen that kind of boldness before. We talked and laughed, and as we entered the hall and I sighted the big breasted girl I was tripping for, I just said bye to this girl and walked off without even collecting number or anything. Men! When I think of that day sometimes, I feel like going back to the past and smacking the 20 year old me in the head.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by donMIG(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
I could really use a gf ryt now

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So a lady that ask a guy out can make a guy fool for love? Interesting cheesy......and are you saying that ladies that ask a guy out are bad girls? grin
. I think where u are getting the whole thing wrong is how to achieve your purpose. I thank God the lady raise this issue and I is not what you will understand here. Someone need to sit you down and explain in details how it works. It is a very powerful weapon. But when it is wrongly applied you regret ever doing so.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Talk2nanro(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If you want to solve that problem, you can just ask any guy to have sex with you, and no guy in this life will turn any lady down for sex.....but if it's about a relationship or a serious relationship, just forget it smiley
U know you are crazy saying that no guy will turn a woman down for sex. Well you have not met men of my calibre

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by kayo80(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Na wa o! That's not me, that's rihanna undecided

lol! I was about to tell the guy, but I just thought, "why spoil his fantasy."
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hahaha cheesy
kayo80:

lol! I was about to tell the guy, but I just thought, "why spoil his fantasy."
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by fortunechy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
if only dia ego will let them
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
mylove4God:
It is not easy here in our society. Nigeria guy will see you as one cheap stuff when you try that, no respect for you. embarassed I once tried it and the result was bad embarassed ( even though we knew.

Maybe I will one day try chyking a guy grin grin again. It is not easy for a lady to ask a guy out here in our society.
. My dear it is very easy if you have the courage to ask. First you need to understand how like and love work. And different kinds of Nigerian men.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2bella see what you have caused sad cheesy
Rosella1:
Op thank you for this post
*Clearsthroat
My sugar blom-blom Lalasticlala peculair words are not enough to describe the basin of attraction I have towards you. Am sorry this is coming late, I was expressed without speech the Sunday we attended service together. S'il vous plaît ma sucre! Will you be my date to my convocation dinner?

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by KardinalZik(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tomorrow is my friend's wedding.

The girl actually did the first move, and thereafter the guy took the mantle from her hand. By this, I mean that: the girl asked him out in the first place, but the guy was the one who proposed to her.

Nothing is impossible.

And for those saying they won't take the girl serious, my questions is:

DO YOU TAKE THEM SERIOUS IF YOU WERE THE ONE THAT ASK A GIRL OUT?
THE GIRLS YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON, ARE YOU SAYING THEY ARE THE ONES THAT APPROACHED YOU FIRST?

I personally don't think happiness in a relationship is dependent on the gender of the first "approacher", but on your level of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by IIjulius(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Website for sale. Teclius.com , if you are interested call. 08062422673
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't think she cares smiley
Chigold101:
after kpanchin you and he walks away...
You go de shout say boys are heartless...
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Okay player smiley
Lovelynature:
Well, there's actually nothing wrong for a lady to ask a guy she has strong feelings for out. It all depends on the kind of guy he is. A real gentleman will really appreciate your courage and respect you for that if he has same feeling for you. That's why the op ask ladies to watch first before making this move.

A true gentleman will not even allow you to finish the process before he takes over from there and turn the story the other way round.

Personally, I will not look down on a lady that makes move at me. Even if I don't have feelings for her, I will still find a way to handle it politely.

In offline, I have a way of making a lady I like develop feelings for me even before we start talking, to the point it looks as if she's the one about to make the move. Just then, I strike like a lion waiting for its prey, because I know women hardly make the move first, and at this point she hardly says no.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
You said it all smiley
abbey621:
There's nothing wrong in a woman asking a man out but the way we men are designed, it's just not natural. Men naturally value more what they worked hard to get or achieve. It's true for money, education, jobs and even respect. This is why I wouldn't advocate a female being so bold as to ask a guy directly out rather the best method is to drop subtle hints. Make it a priority to know more about the guy, where does he like to hang out, what are his interests. Once you equip yourself with the necessary information all you have to do is show up, the more the guy sees you the better the familiarity and the higher chance of noticing your advances. It's done in advanced societies, at colleges and at the workplace, it's the modern way of going after what you want and it is perfectly safe!
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
You should have ignored him undecided
Talk2Bella:

What else undecided ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by nsogbuMod(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:
if you ask me out, you will become my sex slave.. Don't even think about it.. Wait for me.. grin
iswr my guy I don't take chances

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
So because she asked so many guys out, it makes her a hoe? undecided....what of if all those guys declined her? undecided
RayRayZicc:
ma hear say dem try am. one hoe asked me out bacc at sec school. i begin feel like badoo. only to find out say she de always ask all the new boys out fah.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bless you smiley
Talk2Bella:

Loool
Thanks and yes it's me in the video
You can check out my other videos I hope they make you laugh harder
That's the goal
Make someone happy

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by oyetpel(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Forget about this rubbish bae, it is not Nigeria-ish, ok? Good.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Talk2Bella(f): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
kayo80:

Yea, I am sure there are many out there, but guys dey furk up sometimes, which makes most girls start coding and being careful who they approach. I am also guilty of furking up. One day back when I was in school, I took a cab with this beautiful brown skinned girl. I was all decked out in Sean John head to toe...I was still young and good looking at the time, so I was used to girls giving me the greenlight. This particular girl gave me all the green light in the world, but I was feeling too lazy and didn't make a move because I was actually going to meet one girl at the lecture hall I was going too (girl that was giving me tough time o! Imagine).

When we got down from the cab, I rushed off, walking fast towards the hall. This girl shouted out "Hi!" like three times till I turned around and she made a sign for me to wait. She caught up with me and introduced herself. She asked If I was going for ECN 111, and I said yes, and she said we should walk together. Men! I hadn't seen that kind of boldness before. We talked and laughed, and as we entered the hall and I sighted the big breasted girl I was tripping for, I just said bye to this girl and walked off without even collecting number or anything. Men! When I think of that day sometimes, I feel like going back to the past and smacking the 20 year old me in the head.

I am sure you would do better this time smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Activity77:

You sound bittered and heartbroken..lighten your mood and see some reasons with the op...you have dated all the nigerian guys and this was your conclusion and your hoping to get married or be a in loving relationship with same nigerian guys with backwardness....

God bless you, i suspect that woman is the reason nigerian guys go for white women. she calls nigerian guys backward i am guessing that includes her
father, uncles and brothers if she has any.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.