Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (57366 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Delicious22: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
i didnt say we were either i just don't understand why you think am all worked up over what some random people said on nairaland
Alright, sorry about that.

You cool now?
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Tommfrench(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
wonderful piece

out of the ordinary

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by mhisbliss(f): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Delicious22:
Alright, sorry about that.

You cool now?
yea I've always been cool
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by mhisbliss(f): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Babysho:

You've flown and landed into irrational conclusions dear. Not all Nigerian guys behave that way. It's either you've been approaching those Confident, Loud,Extroverted guys who can even ask you out but didn't. A Shy,Introverted guy would never misuse the 'bold step' you took especially one who likes you.

Truth.
really
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Xiadnat:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bella from talk2bella:

Was that you in the video? I thoroughly enjoyed it!!! HILARIOUS video. I think you need to youtube more often.

Twas like watching a comedy...being awhile since I heard authentic Nigerian accent.

All you said are truth sister...."stop all these feminism shitz....singling all single ladies soong from beyonce, even beyonce is married......eh" LOL.

Gawd.... Girlfriend, you can gist oo..... can I be your friend? embarassed

Loool
Thanks and yes it's me in the video
You can check out my other videos I hope they make you laugh harder
That's the goal
Make someone happy
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Not less than 4 ladies have asked me out, i was still rather shy to give in and they HATED me ever since & i regret it!....if i have a 2nd shot @ life, shyness is a big NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Doctorfitz: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
please sir read previous comments from page one and leave me alone ok? Don't force your opinions on me, there are alot of people viewing choose any of them

Abeg don't b delusional,ur insulting statement that nigerian men are backward and cave residents drew me to u ntn spec bou u ok..y dem no go snitch on u with these flimsy name tagging and attitude wey u put 4 head like gala.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Loool
Thanks and yes it's me in the video
You can check out my other videos I hope they make you laugh harder
That's the goal
Make someone happy

Ha.....can you youtube this reply? I like your accent and gestures and stuff... No lesbo things ooo.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by mhisbliss(f): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Abeg don't b delusional,ur insulting statement that nigerian men are backward and cave residents drew me to u ntn spec bou u ok..y dem no go snitch on u with these flimsy name tagging and attitude wey u put 4 head like gala.
knock yourself out man, i dont care about your opinions
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Brightgem(f): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
When a girl does that, he won't give her the respect she deserves and will definitely take advantage of her and that opportunity undecided....do you really want a lot of depression and sadness in your life?
That is why u should know the man's character before hand. A responsible person would never do this, especially if he had some feelings too. Besides that u asked him does not mean u sell ur dignity. Ladies abeg go for it, especially if u find husband material in this person cuz while ur waiting for the next century where he wud ask u out, another chick will take action while u attend hi wedding as his best girl friend and cry ur life out later. I have seen this happen, the guy was shy and reserved... who said u have to be sad and depressed u walk out once u sense abuse, its all abt mindset jare. Nobody can run u down when u knw ur worth. My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by kuchikau1: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
God forbid bad tin undecided

Miss world.

With ur dirty smeling toto.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Mann11: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If you want to solve that problem, you can just ask any guy to have sex with you, and no guy in this life will turn any lady down for sex....but if it's about a relationship or a serious relationship, just forget it smiley
. Dear, that is what we call fallacy of hasty generalization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by kayo80(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If you want to solve that problem, you can just ask any guy to have sex with you, and no guy in this life will turn any lady down for sex.....but if it's about a relationship or a serious relationship, just forget it smiley
)

Who said that? Just last weekend, my friend came back with his girlfriend and her friend named titi with the big tits. I was binge watching this 10 in 1 Robert Deniro DVD, and after my guy and his girl went into the room, she kept showing all the signs, even trying to rub her tits on me. I just ignored her. Then she said, "are you not going to sleep? Let's go to your room." And I just gave her the key to my room and continued watching the movie. She just hissed and left my side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Delicious22: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea I've always been cool
Good to know that you smiled as you were typing this.

More_Blessings.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Disneylady(f): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

It's difficult and risky, isn't it what U mean?
In the society we inhabit, it's very hard yes that's what I meant
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by mhisbliss(f): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Delicious22:
Good to know that you smiled why typing this.

More_Blessings.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Xiadnat:

Ha.....can you youtube this reply? I like your accent and gestures and stuff... No lesbo things ooo.

Awww thanks not like I mind the lesbo stuff tho cheesy cheesy cheesy
*jokes*

I don't know if I can youtube the replies from here but you can drop your comments too on YouTube and I would love it if you can like share and subscribe smiley
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by kuchikau1: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
sinaj:
How many av u asked out nd how did it end up?
It dosent matter. U both are different.

Let go of pride. Beside there is noting so special about ur Hole.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by kuchikau1: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:
if you ask me out, you will become my sex slave.. Don't even think about it.. Wait for me.. grin
Very immature and disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
So a lady that ask a guy out can make a guy fool for love? Interesting cheesy......and are you saying that ladies that ask a guy out are bad girls? grin
dynewitkes:
. I have wondered why bad Girls date and Marry good guys? This is the answer. I have been ask out my a lady b4, which I agree could u believe that this lady was mesmerizing my love for. She is the one that cheats in our relationship but I remained in the relationship faithfully.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by mylove4God(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
It is not easy here in our society. Nigeria guy will see you as one cheap stuff when you try that, no respect for you. embarassed I once tried it and the result was bad embarassed ( even though we knew.

Maybe I will one day try chyking a guy grin grin again. It is not easy for a lady to ask a guy out here in our society.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Lovelynature(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
yes for my peanut sized mind, nice chatting with you
lol dear. You are a bae, strong willed one at that. Don't worry, ama make the first move. Nice chatting with you.
Bye for now
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hahaha....e pain am cheesy grin
kayo80:
)

Who said that? Just last weekend, my friend came back with his girlfriend and her friend named titi with the big tits. I was watching binge watching this 10 in 1 Robert Deniro DVD, and after my guy and his girl went into the room, she kept showing all the signs, even trying to rub her tits on me. I just ignored her. Then she said, "are you not going to sleep? Let's go to your room." And I just gave her the key to my room and continued watching the movie. She just hissed and left my side.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
goingape1:
my bae was the one who ask me out!

and our relationship is a strong as a rock but she is not a Nigeria girl!

no Nigeria girl will ever ask you out! those creature have some some mental problem which no know psychologist can detect.
ThankGof for you bro.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
How you take know my toto dey smell? Have we met before?
kuchikau1:

Miss world.

With ur dirty smeling toto.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by 1990news: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
any girl who is bold enough to ask me out, believe me, amma marry her straight away. No questioning, no quote. I love bold girls, buh naija girls aint bold. When i was in london months back grin , a white girl was crushing on me seriously, but i dont date albinos.... I love my naija babes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
God forbid bad tin undecided

The way we think has really made it a bad thing. Besides its how you carry yourself around him that will determine if you are really that cheap.

Just take for instance a guy asks you out and you happen to fall way too deep with him as you get along. At the end of the day he decides to dump you. So what im saying is.. its a matter of how you carry youself. Its not a crime or taboo.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Essentials1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
talk2bella mhisbliss kuchikau1 Delicious22 Tajbol4splend Disneylady

ItsQuinn Brightgem Doctorfitz Xiadnat Lovelynature

Babysho sinaj OBTSubtle Nightie Cutehector Laveda

PeachyP

I am a blogger

It would be nice if you subscribe to my blog to receive health and fitness tips ....... and not just the ol health and fitness tips we know, but something more personal and talking about you and everyone else around...

It is like talking about health and fitness in a whole new way, and not the passive attitude we had before.. Something more refreshing, more knowledgeable, more interesting.. more valuable, including my struggles what I do, why I do them, my knowledge , my experience and so much that I would like to share to shows how easy it is

I love to see in your in blog and also share that feeling with you

Check out my blog homepage.... newsphases.com
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by tsmat(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Even if she has feelings for you genuinely?

so you are minding that dum* a**
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Lovelynature(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
mylove4God:
It is not easy here in our society. Nigeria guy will see you as one cheap stuff when you try that, no respect for you. embarassed I once tried it and the result was bad embarassed ( even though we knew.

Maybe I will one day try chyking a guy grin grin again. It is not easy for a lady to ask a guy out here in our society.
Op made it clear that you should look well before chyking the guy. Know the kind of person he is, if he has feelings for you and all that.

Some guys will appreciate your courage and take over the wooing process before you could finish.

Would you mind telling us what happened between you and the immature guy?
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
I like that smiley
Brightgem:
That is why u should know the man's character before hand. A responsible person would never do this, especially if he had some feelings too. Besides that u asked him does not mean u sell ur dignity. Ladies abeg go for it, especially if u find husband material in this person cuz while ur waiting for the next century where he wud ask u out, another chick will take action while u attend hi wedding as his best girl friend and cry ur life out later. I have seen this happen, the guy was shy and reserved... who said u have to be sad and depressed u walk out once u sense abuse, its all abt mindset jare. Nobody can run u down when u knw ur worth. My opinion.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by lanre80(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
@ poster, I think you have said it all. Just to emphasis, the guy must be matured. Make friend with him and study him.... Paraphrasing the poster. It has happened to me. She's so so gorgeous and highly exposed plus intelligent. I woudn't have ever asked her out for some reasons. She did all the poster mentioned.
When she asked me out, infact it took me a week to concede. And you know what, I really loved her and gave my all. However, we had isssues which lead to separation. But we are still friends and keep in touch. We still respect each other a lot. The moral is that, if you are asking a guy out make sure he is very matured. And maturity no be by age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.