Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! (10459 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? / His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months / If You Find Your Partner in a Compromising Position with someone else ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Anabel(f): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
am speechless, but all i can tell you is that you have a good heart, so keep it up.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
good heart ko, good heart ni, if she was a RICH WITCH, bitch would have left this nucca a whilleee ago. Women with money don't have time for rubbish.

Na economic condition dey keep am for house.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitelexi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

So you are saying she's lying? undecided

My dear, the laws in this country encourage women to do all sorts of thrash to men and get away with it. Women often lie about anything, but that is not to say she is lying here. . .  All i'm trying to say is that we need to hear from the dude. . .  QED!
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
My dear, the laws in this country encourage women to do all sorts of thrash to men and get away with it. Women often lie about anything, but that is not to say she is lying here. . . All i'm trying to say is that we need to hear from the dude. . . QED!

Well the guy still cheated, that's the issue here. So I say we stone him to death . . cheesy
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitelexi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well the guy still cheated, that's the issue here. So I say we stone him to death . . cheesy

Even that has not been proven. . .
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
@@Lexi

Lets pray you dont have a daughter because this same society that is cushioning you will be against her. lipsrsealed
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Anabel(f): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

good heart ko, good heart ni,  if she was a RICH WITCH, bitch would have left this nucca a whilleee ago.  Women with money don't have time for rubbish.

Na economic condition dey keep am for house.

@posakosa, what i am trying to say is that if it was me, even with the economic situation, i wil teach the guy a lesson of his life, he go see girl for eye he go run
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitelexi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@@Lexi

Lets pray you dont have a daughter because this same society that is cushioning you will be against her. lipsrsealed

I will have many sons and many daughters, Amen! thank u tongue

None of my kids will grow up here, lai lai. . .  They can be born here, but they must school in boarding houses in naija until they get to 16!!!

Even the Holy book of books says suffer little children to come unto me!  Well, that is totally impossible in the UK, if u try it, your neighbours will call social care to come and pay u a visit for child abuse grin grin grin
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

I will have many sons and many daughters, Amen! thank u tongue

None of my kids will grow up here, lai lai. . .  They can be born here, but they must school in boarding houses in naija until they get to 16!!!

Even the Holy book of books says suffer little children to come unto me!  Well, that is totally impossible in the UK, if u try it, your neighbours will call social care to come and pay u a visit for child abuse grin grin grin
Yes you will train your kids in 9ja but they will come here eventually and you will get men like you talking trash about how disrespectful, "independent" and loose your daughter is because she is in UK. Just like you and your cronies do on the regular.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
chaircover:

Oh my days. . . . . . Did I really read that or was it a figment of my imagination shocked
My dear you read it o! These men will tell a woman to even stick with her husband if he brings back AIDs, they will tell her it was her fault in the ist place undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitelexi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes you will train your kids in 9ja but they will come here eventually and you will get men like you talking trash about how disrespectful, "independent" and loose your daughter is because she is in UK. Just like you and your cronies do on the regular.

When children are properly raised, it sticks with them. They wont end up in the wrong company.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2009
chaircover:

@whitelexi what if your wife doesnt buy the idea of sending your kids to Nigeria?
But thats besides the point . . . . Many of us are doing a great job of bringing our kids up over here and we havent been imprisoned or the kid on the social services at risk register.

What you need to do is move out of Inner London once the kids start coming wink

Dont mind him!

whitelexi:

When children are properly raised, it sticks with them. They wont end up in the wrong company.

Well, there is karma. That's what happens when you do evil things and it gets back to your children. No amount od 'raising properly' can protect them from that!
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitelexi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2009
chaircover:

@whitelexi what if your wife doesnt buy the idea of sending your kids to Nigeria?
But thats besides the point . . . . Many of us are doing a great job of bringing our kids up over here and we havent been imprisoned or the kid on the social services at risk register.

What you need to do is move out of Inner London once the kids start coming  wink

Who is the man of the house My wife will be very well brought up too, she'll know better than to challenge my authority.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
I see someone wants to marry a pushover. Goodluck with that.

Some of the terrible kids in society were brought up in disciplined homes so go figure undecided.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitelexi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Some of the terrible kids in society were brought up in disciplined homes so go figure undecided.

So a woman who respects her man is now a push-over to u? Goodluck to the man u marry grin grin grin grin
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by jaybee3(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

They can be born here, but they must school in boarding houses in naija until they get to 16!!!

and u think growing up in nigeria this days doesn't have it's own challenges? boarding skool of those days is def different now.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

Who is the man of the house My wife will be very well brought up too, she'll know better than to challenge my authority.

Hahahaha . .  see this one! You berra go to your village and pick a girl in secondary scholl to marry! Because trust me hun, no educated matured woman is going to sit back while her hubby makes all the decisions relating to their family and their future.

You know contrary to popular belief, you guys are not always right when it comes making decisions!
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
Im sorry but its a marriage and both partners should discuss issues and come to conclusion not you forcing your view point.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

being adolf doesn't pay this dayz my guy  wink
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
jay bee:

and u think growing up in nigeria this days doesn't have it's own challenges? boarding skool of those days is def different now.
Why are you telling him now? Ignorance is bliss grin
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why are you telling him now? Ignorance is bliss grin

LOL cheesy

chaircover:

@whitelexi. . . . . .she might log on to Nairaland while you are out making money, and get influenced by these naughty feminist ladies on here wink

Seriously, I am sure you know that a pushover wife will bore you to death and that will be excuse number 1,002 to have an affair which will be conveniently blamed on the push over wife.
You are right. . . . its a mans world LOL

Thank you jare. wink

jay bee:

being adolf doesn't pay this dayz my guy wink

The way he's talking you'll think he's in his village! LOL cheesy cheesy
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by chic2pimp(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
jay bee:

Boarding skool has not changed that much. It's just peeps looking back @ their experiences through rose tinted glasses.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by r231(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

Hahahaha . .  see this one! You berra go to your village and pick a girl in secondary scholl to marry! Because trust me hun, no educated matured woman is going to sit back while her hubby makes all the decisions relating to their family and their future.

true

You know contrary to popular belief, you guys are not always right when it comes making decisions!

not true
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitelexi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
chaircover:

@whitelexi. . . . . .she might log on to Nairaland while you are out making money, and get influenced by these naughty feminist ladies on here  wink

Seriously, I am sure you know that a pushover wife will bore you to death and that will be excuse number 1,002 to have an affair which will be conveniently blamed on the push over wife.

You are right. . . . its a mans world LOL

There's a difference between respecting your husband and deciding to not be a push over wife!  It may be a thin line, but it divides things. I firmly believe that there are strong decisions that only a man can make, and it includes decisions about the welfare of kids.
I wont be sending my kids to naija to school in boarding houses, i will return to naija with them, and when the time is right we will relocate to the UK, if u have a house here, it always helps.
You lot talk of a pushover wife, do u all really want a sissy husband that u can pushover at will Damn!
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by chic2pimp(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

True however disciplined homes breeds more well mannered kids as opposed to terrible kids.

whitelexi:

Chei dis wan harsh ooo.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
Anabel:

@posakosa, what i am trying to say is that if it was me, even with the economic situation, i wil teach the guy a lesson of his life, he go see girl for eye he go run

U're my type of girl. Show him pepper. Unfortunately, this babe is very concerned about her financial conditions. What about the child growing up in such an environment ?
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

There's a difference between respecting your husband and deciding to not be a push over wife!  It may be a thin line, but it divides things. I firmly believe that there are strong decisions that only a man can make, and it includes decisions about the welfare of kids.
I wont be sending my kids to naija to school in boarding houses, i will return to naija with them, and when the time is right we will relocate to the UK, if u have a house here, it always helps.
You lot talk of a pushover wife, do u all really want a sissy husband that u can pushover at will Damn!

I disgree. You dont expect your wife to go along with a decision you made when you are obviously wrong! Even if you are the man (which I think is just a card you guys play when convinient), she still gets to have a say in every decision. She might go along with it for the sake of peace, but that dosen't make what you did right!

Gone were those days when men sit on top of issues in the family. These days the woman gets to have a say too. That's not disrespect as far as I'm concerned!  undecided
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by jaybee3(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
chic2pimp:

True however disciplined homes breeds more well mannered kids as opposed to terrible kids.
Chei dis wan harsh ooo.
Statistically it appears that way but we all know if you analyse the main reasons for those numbers, you'd see that it takes children been brought up in the way of the lord to shine away from negative things in their surroundings.
And if that's the main reason why can't that be instilled in whatever location they reside?
children from strict parental surroundings tends to end up being the worst culprits cos they normally use the one chance they get to the fullest when daddy and mummy ain't looking.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by chic2pimp(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
jay bee:

Statistically it appears that way but we all know if you analyse the main reasons for those numbers, you'd see that it takes children been brought up in the way of the lord to shine away from negative things in their surroundings.
Why do so called 'Pastor's Kids' always come out worse if as you said it takes a child being brought up in the way of the lord to shine away from negative things? undecided

jay bee:

And if that's the main reason why can't that be instilled in whatever location they reside?
Ofcourse it can be instilled in whatever location you chose to reside in however as one poster smartly pointed out you can do no worse than relocate from the inner london area. Certain areas in both the uk and naija are judt too rough and unsuitable for kids

jay bee:

children from strict parental surroundings tends to end up being the worst culprits cos they normally use the one chance they get to the fullest when daddy and mummy ain't looking.
In relation to kids brought up by loose parents, I think you'll find that kids brought up by strict parents generally tend to behave better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? / What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? / See This X Rated Pre Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.