Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! (10460 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? / His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months / If You Find Your Partner in a Compromising Position with someone else ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
chic2pimp:

Why do so called 'Pastor's Kids' always come out worse if as you said it takes a child being brought up in the way of the lord to shine away from negative things? undecided

Pastors fall in the strict category. They are extreme even.
Was talking abt the regular/norm parents
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Owen2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
''in a compromising situation'', lol talk abt being politically correct.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by LadyT(f): 12:29am On Oct 27, 2009
Chairlover I dont agree vexed wife needs to give up anything in order for her husband to give up DJing.  I hope her husband is reading this so he can see he is not a good husband let alone father.  Selfish and immature Im sure there are plenty of men who DJ and dont cheat this one just has an itchy d i c k.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by spoilt(f): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2009
He's a liar. He will not change. better to be alone than unhappy.Are you going to wait until he gives you aids?
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by 677ano(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2011
@OP
you are in pains now there was no need for you to go snooping knowing very well he is a player as that will not tame him
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by upendo98(f): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2011
Well said TREKKIE

You are a strong woman and very self controlled. I salute you
WHEN SOMEBODY BREAKS YOUR HEART,CRY A RIVER,BUILD A BRIDGE THEN GET OVER IT.
is all i can say. I'ts gonna be a process bt Time heals
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by marcus1234: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2011
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by rabalord(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ebonyeyes: Gosh my dear I wish I could give you a hug .

Have you guys sat down to discuss things? have you told him how you feel?
My God...discuss things you say...DAT MARRIAGE ONLY EXISTS IN NAME NOW...cest fini
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Jetland(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
S wht happened later? Is being long nw, dis thread was opened.
Pls can we still hear from vexedwife who opened dis thread? What happened ever since dat 2009? Hope dey hv both reconciled?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NO1 Adult Store In Abuja / After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens / 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.