Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! (10461 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? / His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months / If You Find Your Partner in a Compromising Position with someone else ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by ima1(f): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2009
Kelvinj:

Wait a min, were did u meet d DJ in d first place?club i guez & u decided 2 marry him. Well u must finish wetin u start, take hart
@ima1
Why ar u soundn mean 2 9ja

cuz naija is a messed up country that refuses to improve, ask yourself "what has naija done for me?" NOTHING
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by lovemoi2(f): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2009
Babasexy:

I like the way you are handling it. Seriously many other girls would have messed up things and further complicate things. Don’t worry, it will soon be over. I don’t pray much but I will send my little prayer for you. Hopefully he will change for better. Please find a way to forgive him; it’s your best option. I know he doesn’t deserve it, but who deserves forgiveness anyway?

the man is not changing anytime soon, i doubt if even in ten years time, you either stay with him and ignore or leave him, shikeina!!!
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by debest1(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2009
poster, forgive and work on re-establishing your relationship, you dont gain anything by breaking up with him,
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by LadyT(f): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2009
WOW what a mess.

He wont change because he knows you wont leave him you will only be upset for a while then you will go back to your normal ways.
Its very easy for us to tell you to leave him. But you sound comfortable and one of the things you fear is having to go into rented accomadation and raise your son on your own but arent you doing that anyway hes hardly around.

Sorry if I missed it before but do you work?
You are better off as a single parent than raising your son in a household where your husband cant even give you common respect and treats you like a housemaid. He doesnt love YOU he loves the fact that you are a doormat and no matter what he does you will be there waiting.

In the long run you will lose. You will be unhappy and become his stalker watching his every move and constantly checking up on him while he has the time of his life shagging everything with a vagina that he can find .

I doubt very much you will find it easy to leave you sound smart yet "love" makes us very daft and dumb.

I wouldnt even suggest a divorce straight away even if you just move out for some time.

A lady I know did that to her cheating husband he had the shock of his life he was useless without her constantly crying like a bitch to all her friends and family to help him beg her. She left him for a good 10months and he changed everyone told her to just leave him but she didnt and for her it worked. He regretted all his actions and ever since he has really changed to the shock of us all.

At the end of the day its your decision if you want to stay are you really going to be happy?

Or are you just too scared to leave because you fear the unknown?
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitesturd(f): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2009
Men are so wicked.dear sister,in say kudos to you for how u took it.dont worry God is with you always.he will never leave u.dont worry dt yeye husband of urs wl cum eventualy crawling on his knees to beg you.and in the end u wl be the winner.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2009
Not all men are players. There are two sides to every story. The poster WILLINGLY got married to a player, HOPING that he would change. Sorry mate!
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by lovemoi2(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Not all men are players. There are two sides to every story. The poster WILLINGLY got married to a player,[b] HOPING that he would change. Sorry mate! [/b] 

most women do( we feel we can change our man),  just the irony
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by galatico(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
Some men are cursed, what da hell is he looking for in the young girls that you don't have? Damn it!!!
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by vexedwife: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
Thank you everyone, there's so many good post here, can't being to mention you all by name. But i'll answer some questions. His djing is a hobby/business. He his a civil engineer as per day job, And no i did not meet him in a club,i've never been in a club before, smiley

We met thru a mutual friend and like most men,he put his best foot foward.Came across as a serious minded, very responsible man and a man after God's own heart.

His true colour started to show thru in about 2 yrs into the marriage really.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by bluespice(f): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
LadyT:

WOW what a mess.

He wont change because he knows you wont leave him you will only be upset for a while then you will go back to your normal ways.
Its very easy for us to tell you to leave him. But you sound comfortable and one of the things you fear is having to go into rented accomadation and raise your son on your own but arent you doing that anyway hes hardly around.

You are better off as a single parent than raising your son in a household where your husband cant even give you common respect and treats you like a housemaid. He doesnt love YOU he loves the fact that you are a doormat and no matter what he does you will be there waiting.

In the long run you will lose. You will be unhappy and become his stalker watching his every move and constantly checking up on him while he has the time of his life shagging everything with a vagina that he can find .

I doubt very much you will find it easy to leave you sound smart yet "love" makes us very daft and dumb.

I wouldnt even suggest a divorce straight away even if you just move out for some time.

A lady I know did that to her cheating husband he had the shock of his life he was useless without her constantly crying like a bitch to all her friends and family to help him beg her. She left him for a good 10months and he changed everyone told her to just leave him but she didnt and for her it worked. He regretted all his actions and ever since he has really changed to the shock of us all.

At the end of the day its your decision if you want to stay are you really going to be happy?

poster, u've got good advice here
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by NegroNtns(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
WOW what a mess.

Lady T. . .kneel down in front of me.

In recognition of your endless wisdom and generosity to the cause of peace and justice in Nairaland you are here today to be honored, may it be witnessed by all and sundry. You have served well as a model for all women.

By the power endowed upon me as the Grand Knight of the Order of TCA, Nairaland Chapter, I, Negro_Nations do solemnly and dutifully hereby place upon your divine head the jewelled Crown of Mother Moremi and conferr upon you the honorable title of MC . . with this honor comes a key which gives you access into the innermost chambers of human knowledge and secrets. Upon the completion of this rite, you shall become a sitting member in the inner mediation council and serve as one of the King's counsellor and adviser.

Congratulations!! kiss
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by topup: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2009
You are such a strong woman and quite rare actually, even if you think you might be a push over, I get the sense that you're really not. I really pray that your husband comes to his senses, I believe even a man can only continue to be so emotionless and frivolous for such an amount of time.

I admire your sense of strength and honesty, of course you may feel like giving up on the marriage and having your own boyfriend, but you don't seem like a dishonest or adulterous woman yourself, so why let someone else's bad behaviour push you to behaving unlike yourself.

Your husband needs to work on his honesty, he is not being honest about his commitment to you nor his whereabouts nor any deep rooted issues he may have. A very insecure man will love this unstable and unsafe lifestyle and would disregard the feelings of those he supposedly loves, his daughter and his wife are left unattended and neglected which is just unfair.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by GODSDELI: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
This is rather sad,but brace up, God is for you but do you know what, you chose him by yourself and you have to face it but i appreciate one thing about you, you stil have the fear of God, dont go into adultery, it is shortlived,go to God on ur knees and ask him to right every wrong in your marriage and talk at length with our husband, tell him he reduces u to nothing wen he cheats you and also lowers your esteem, tell him how much you love and ask that he considers his lifestyle whether it is pleasing to God, above all, dont make the mistake of leaving your home.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by LadyT(f): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Lady T. . .kneel down in front of me.

In recognition of your endless wisdom and generosity to the cause of peace and justice in Nairaland you are here today to be honored, may it be witnessed by all and sundry. You have served well as a model for all women.

By the power endowed upon me as the Grand Knight of the Order of TCA, Nairaland Chapter, I, Negro_Nations do solemnly and dutifully hereby place upon your divine head the jewelled Crown of Mother Moremi and conferr upon you the honorable title of MC . . with this honor comes a key which gives you access into the innermost chambers of human knowledge and secrets. Upon the completion of this rite, you shall become a sitting member in the inner mediation council and serve as one of the King's counsellor and adviser.

Congratulations!! kiss

Thanks hun Oga philosopher.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by vexedwife: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2009
Thanks for all your post. I will not be able to mention you all by name or answer all your questions, but i'll try.
I di not meet my husband at a club, in fact i've never been to a club, the djing is his hobby/business. Is day job as we call it here, is civil engineering. We met thru a mutual friend and had a long relationship. All along he was very attentive, came across as a responsible man, in short he put his best foot forward. And i was blown away, he won the hearts of my parents and my siblings, he ticked all the boxes really, i had no inclining he could ever do this to me.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2009
DJ JOB IS NOT FOR RESPONSIBLE MAN

YOU WANT HIM TO QUIT WHAT HE KNOWS HOW TO DO BEST, I GUESS U ARE WORKING TOWARDS HUNGER ABI U PREFER TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FAMILY EXPENSES, I GUESS NO

SIT HIM DOWN AND LET HIM TELL YOU WHAT ELSE HE CAN DO, BUT FOR AS LONG AS HE IS DOING THT DJ THING, THINGS WILL NOT CHANGE EVEN THOUGH IF HE REALLY WANTS TO,

PLAYING GAMES IS PART OF THEIR JOB ANYWAY
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by vexedwife: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
Thanks Lady T, your post was very good. you hit the nail on the head really, i'm scared senseless leaving him.
The idea of leaving for a few months would have been very good, shock him back in line, but i never even thot of it, actually that is a lie i did, but i just did not know where to go, hotel? then i'll pay thru my nose.

I gave him an ultimatum the other day to leave the djing and he agreed to. But he will still go out, he will still go to his day job, how far am i sure he's not with someone then.
As someone said, the best thing is to pray really and commit his life and heart to God.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by LadyT(f): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
Vexed wife where are you?

In the UK it wont be a problem to get accomadation from your local council. Dont look at the life of luxury you are currently living as it is filled with misery.

If you are in the UK you can get free legal advice. Dont allow the rubbish to continue your life is meant to be lived not wasted!
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by redsky1: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
first thing you need to do is get your name on the deed of his properties, have you contributed towards the bills in the house cos that would be a start if you try to build a case to get something out of it (if u decide to break up)

MY dear none of us can give you advice as none of us are in ur shoes or living with the emotions you are dealing with, its not that easy to leave a marriage so i understand and appreciate how u must be feeling - u must do what is best for you and your son. my dear some men are just heartless.

please work on ur marriage - if u need counselling take it but one thing i know a cheater will always be a cheater - trust me my dear a man that can't control his d*** will always cheat -i'm sorry to say this but its true.

anyway whatever you do makesure God is in control and its best for you and ur son.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by r231(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
maybe both of you need to go for marriage counseling and also if you are prayerful den continue praying for him God will see you thru
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by vexedwife: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2009
Gosh i'm so glad i came on here, your posts are so good, especially Chaircover, Lady T, babysexy, Unfortunately i will no longer be able to post freely on here any longer, as my husband has read this thread. So now i have to keep my cards to my chest. But i'm taking all the good advice i got from here with me. I really appreciate you ladies(few intelligent men), Thanks a lot and God bless you all
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2009
Hmmmmn! Na wah oh!

And we are looking forward to getting married undecided
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by jaybee3(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
Another familiar doomed marriage story. You def saw the signs but still chose to stay because of comfort. Comfort this days comes with unsurprising headache. It only takes a man with conscience and God's anointing to look away from numerous temptations going out here in the world.
A lot of peeps here have already given you good advices and trial separation might just be the Key to your happiness. No point staying in something that you are going to be forever miserable.

Yes you do need to be bold/strong to take the might steps needed but blv me you, you had better do it now than being sorry later. As long as a man knows he will always be forgiven and most importantly you being emotionally weak, he will always take advantage of it. I am guessing you have a job, start by getting a council flat, government helps single parents with working tax credit. His ass will be taxed as well (child support).
At least with all this threat/realisation of what he could be facing, the chances of him changing/mending his ways are rather high. Stop being sorry for yourself.
Love yourself more and always believe you deserve better.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitelexi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
I believe in karma, what u give is what u get returned. . . 

Still the dude is a Arrow!

What were u thinking when u married a club guy? someone who loves the club sooo much that he works there. . .

I only worry about a 6yr old son in the middle of this mess. . . Another street yob to bug me on my way back home from a hard day's job!!! angry angry angry
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by r231(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

I believe in karma, what u give is what u get returned. . . 

Still the dude is a Arrow!

What were u thinking when u married a club guy? someone who loves the club sooo much that he works there. . .

I only worry about a 6yr old son in the middle of this mess. . . Another street yob to bug me on my way back home from a hard day's job!!! angry angry angry

bros we not all bad o, as much as i see over a thousand women coming in and out of ma club every wknd, I still return home to my one and only it all depends on d individual
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by KnowAll(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
The problem with u women in Europe u want to monitor your husband’s every move, a friend told me in Nigeria when he is going out his wife gives him condoms, that is a woman that understand.

Men are generally hunters the fact that they sleep with 1,2 or 3 women outside wedlock does not mean they do not love their wife’s it is just to let out steam by trying variety . Somebody once told me whenever he bones a woman outside he shags his wife like no tomorrow when he gets home.

So woman don’t get worked up, it is a stage and it will passover. In fact it is what they call the 7 years stage when most marriages break up. If u can hold on a little longer u will not regret it I can gurantee u, don’t forget your husband is also getting old, and these kind of behaviour will be dropped like a bad habit as time goes on,
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
You see what Im saying, some men will defend cheating scumbags but if the case were reversed these same men will be calling for the lynching of the woman. PHUCKING Hypocrites.
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by biola44: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by whitelexi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You see what Im saying, some men will defend cheating scumbags but if the case were reversed these same men will be calling for the lynching of the woman. PHUCKING Hypocrites.

Sorry luv. . . End of the day, its a man's world and there's nothing u can do about it. . . People i know that sound just like u end up with men who hold them down - tight!
Take even mother beyonce for instance, she can rant all the shaite she rants in her songs but she gets home at night and Jay-Z will ask her to sit her ass down, and thats where it ends grin grin grin

@Topic: I've seen enough of these London break-ups/cheating issues to know that i cannot make a decision based on only one side, especially when that side is the woman's!
Re: Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

Sorry luv. . . End of the day, its a man's world and there's nothing u can do about it. . . People i know that sound just like u end up with men who hold them down - tight!
Take even mother beyonce for instance, she can rant all the shaite she rants in her songs but she gets home at night and Jay-Z will ask her to sit her ass down, and thats where it ends grin grin grin

@Topic: I've seen enough of these London break-ups/cheating issues to know that i cannot make a decision based on only one side, especially when that side is the woman's!

So you are saying she's lying? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 11 Round Of Sex - Here's What Happens / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.