Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,492 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Alarm #Nlwriters - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alarm #Nlwriters (28470 Views)

How To Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off / The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by akinkudin: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks for the mentions Leriebloom..yesterday was busy..just caught up this morning..nice one

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Emodeee: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
op, i know your name, what's your number?#notfollowing.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmm impressive... Keep it coming bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
Samwell247:
Hmm impressive... Keep it coming bro...

Thanks. BTW I am a sis
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
akinkudin:
Thanks for the mentions Leriebloom..yesterday was busy..just caught up this morning..nice one

You are welcome. M glad you like it.

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by LoveSpirit: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Make your updates longer, LerieBloom! Before I lose my temper.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Jay542(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2016
lerie baby, we need update na. I was expecting alarm to wake me up, that's how I oversleptsad kiss
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Episode 11
Kim stared at her mother. She saw tears, pain, anger and joy in her eyes.

"Oh my, you are back " she said wiping her tears, pulling her daughter into a hug.

" I missed you so much mum" she said crying and inhaling the scent of her mother.

A scent that she missed so much.

"Mummy why are you crying? "Hailey asked looking confused.

Kim's mother stared at her grand daughter and smiled.
" She is so beautiful and she talks so well, what is her name? " she asked pretending like she didn't know, taking Hailey's hand.

" My name is Hailey " she said with a wide smile.

Kim's mother of arched a brow,," She is smart too, I love her already " she said smiling appreciatively.

" We should go inside" she said leading both her daughter and grand daughter inside.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Six years ago

Kim stared at Ralph with confusion when he told her to try sniffing the white substance on the table.

"Ralph, you know that I have never tried this stuff before " she said she softly. A voice in her head was telling her not to.

Ralph laughed out aloud," Tara has given you weed to take before, so what makes this any different? " he asked huskily. His eyes were half closed, showing her that he was drop dead high.

" There is a difference Ralph. This is illegal " she said trying to listen to the voice of reason in her head.

" Weed is illegal " he said with a smirk.

He had left her defenseless.

" I am your boyfriend Kim, do this for me please" he said with so much sincerity that she believed.

She knelt down on the ground beside him and sniffed the white substance.

Ralph was watching her with so much intensity but she didn't care.

She sat up, as she felt the effect of the cocaine begin to take its place.

She felt numb at first, and afterwards mentally alert. She felt her eyes open.
She felt she could see everything clearly.
Hear every sound in the room.

She smiled and took another snort.
Ralph smiled.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Six years later

Immediately Kim entered the house with Hailey she heard a loud scream.

She jumped in shock at the voice. It was her baby sister, Kells.She rushed to hug her.

"Oh my God, I can't believe that you are here. I only get to see you on TV, I have bee....... " Kells was cut short by her mother's stern look.

" She just got here and you want to bore her with your talk eh" their mother said with a serious look.

Kim smiled.

Her mother was still as serious ever. She guessed nothing much had changed after all.

Hailey held Kim's hand tight. She had not gotten used to her environment yet, she was still trying to observe the new faces.

"Kells help Kim with her box, help make sure my daughter and grand daughter get settled " mother said with so much happiness.

Kells took the box and kept on talking about things she had missed out on for six years now.

Kim wasn't listening until Kells mentioned Tara's name. Kim tried to shut Kells up with a look but it was already too late, wise Hailey had caught up on it.

"Mummy who is Tara? " she asked with so much curiosity causing Kells to shut up and Kim to place a hand on her head.

Ghosts of the past were catching up with her.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Heemah, akinkudin, prinxxdave, lsofdk, jay542,iykekevins,Lawlahdey, bibijay123, lovespirit, Yuneehk, Eniqurl, krystalzkris, Emodeee, Chromite, Ololadewrites Samwell247 Omeira Leighs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Creeza(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Leriebloom:
Episode 11
Kim stared at her mother. She saw tears, pain, anger and joy in her eyes.

"Oh my, you are back " she said wiping her tears, pulling her daughter into a hug.

" I missed you so much mum" she said crying and inhaling the scent of her mother.

A scent that she missed so much.

"Mummy why are you crying? "Hailey asked looking confused.

Kim's mother stared at her grand daughter and smiled.
" She is so beautiful and she talks so well, what is her name? " she asked pretending like she didn't know, taking Hailey's hand.

" My name is Hailey " she said with a wide smile.

Kim's mother of arched a brow,," She is smart too, I love her already " she said smiling appreciatively.

" We should go inside" she said leading both her daughter and grand daughter inside.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Six years ago

Kim stared at Ralph with confusion when he told her to try sniffing the white substance on the table.

"Ralph, you know that I have never tried this stuff before " she said she softly. A voice in her head was telling her not to.

Ralph laughed out aloud," Tara has given you weed to take before, so what makes this any different? " he asked huskily. His eyes were half closed, showing her that he was drop dead high.

" There is a difference Ralph. This is illegal " she said trying to listen to the voice of reason in her head.

" Weed is illegal " he said with a smirk.

He had left her defenseless.

" I am your boyfriend Kim, do this for me please" he said with so much sincerity that she believed.

She knelt down on the ground beside him and sniffed the white substance.

Ralph was watching her with so much intensity but she didn't care.

She sat up, as she felt the effect of the cocaine begin to take its place.

She felt numb at first, and afterwards mentally alert. She felt her eyes open.
She felt she could see everything clearly.
Hear every sound in the room.

She smiled and took another snort.
Ralph smiled.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Six years later

Immediately Kim entered the house with Hailey she heard a loud scream.

She jumped in shock at the voice. It was her a baby sister, Kells.She rushed to hug her.

"Oh my God, I can't believe that you are here. I only get to see you on TV, I have bee....... " Kells was cut short by her mother's stern look.

" She just got here and you want to bore her with your talk eh" their mother said with a serious look.

Kim smiled.

Her mother was still as serious ever. She guessed nothing much had changed after all.

Hailey held Kim's hand tight. She had not gotten used to her environment yet, she was still trying to observe the new faces.

"Kells help Kim with her box, helo make sure my daughter and grand daughter get settled " mother said with so much happiness.

Kells took the box and kept on talking about things she had missed out on for six years now.

Kim wasn't listening until Kells mentioned Tara's name. Kim tried to shut Kells up with a look but it was already too late, wise Hailey had caught up on it.

"Mummy who is Tara? " she asked with so much curiosity causing Kells to shut up and Kim to place a hand on her head.

Ghosts of the past were catching up with her.
this Kells is what we call disseminure expertertè,
: can talk for Africa eh!

#oya bring it cuming grin
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by iykekelvins(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kells the talkative, nice one lerie.
Tho u keep missing the "l" in my moniker cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Prinxxdave: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Food don arrive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
Kells the talkative, nice one lerie.

Tho u keep missing the "l" in my moniker cry

Thought I mentioned you. Sorry yea, next time I won't, it's a promise
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by iykekelvins(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thought I mentioned you. Sorry yea, next time I won't, it's a promise
You did, but u spelt iykekevins instead of iykekelvins.. smiley
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Creeza:
this Kells is what we call disseminure expertertè,
: can talk for Africa eh!

#oya bring it cuming grin

Lolz
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
You did, but u spelt iykekevins instead of iykekelvins.. smiley

Alright, would correct that mistake next time
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
So guys, I want us to have an interactive section. I actually want to build more on my characters so I am going to be asking,

Who is your favourite character?

What do you think of all the major characters in the story?
Tara
Ralph
Kim
Denzel

2 Likes

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Heemah, akinkudin, prinxxdave, lsofdk, jay542,iykekelvins,Lawlahdey, bibijay123, lovespirit, Yuneehk, Eniqurl, krystalzkris, Emodeee, Chromite, Ololadewrites Samwell247 Omeira Leighs Creeza
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Yuneehk(f): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Prinxxdave:
Food don arrive
Yes oh but na kekenle food wey no beleful me 'cause I dey chop wella. cry

Lerie you're doing shakara with your updates and it's really not fair cry . What does Kim do? Kells mentioned she only sees her on TV

Asides the inconsistent updates, you're doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yuneehk:

Lerie you're doing shakara with your updates and it's really not fair cry . What does Kim do? Kells mentioned she only sees her on TV

Abeg, no vex. Kim is a script writer.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Prinxxdave: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yuneehk:

lol no worry she soon use trailer bring food
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Jay542(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Leriebloom:
So guys, I want us to have an interactive section. I actually want to build more on my characters so I am going to be asking,

Tara
Ralph
Kim
Denzel

Kim❤. I wonder why Hailey isn't in the option.

Still trying to figure out what I think of the major characters.

Updates are too short.

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Prinxxdave: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Leriebloom:

Tara
Ralph
Kim
Denzel

it has to be

Ralph

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jay542:

Kim❤. I wonder why Hailey isn't in the option.

Still trying to figure out what I think of the major characters.

Updates are too short.

My bad. Hailey is actually a major character.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Prinxxdave:

it has to be

Ralph

What do you think of Ralph?
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Jay542(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Leriebloom:

My bad. Hailey is actually a major character.
I guess there's a long way to go. Give us update natongue
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Prinxxdave: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ralph - he is a Badh guy, from Jennifer to Tara to Kim. I dnt think he loves them, it simple Lust.

D only person he loved has to be Hailey.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Prinxxdave:
Ralph - he is a Badh guy, from Jennifer to Tara to Kim. I dnt think he loves them, it simple Lust.

D only person he loved has to be Hailey.

Lolz. Okay. It's actually cool hearing from others perspective.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by LoveSpirit: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Following..
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by iykekelvins(m): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lol, Ralph has this bad guy personality that I like but he's currently letting that blind him and his family is falling apart.

Kim is trying to making things work with her husband, and I like the fact that she's putting her daughter first before herself and not thinking of leaving with denzel.

Denzel on the other hand should know that kim is married and as well with a kid, so he should back down.

Tara, urm this one is feeling on top of the world, like she owns it all. Don't really like her.

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, Ralph has this bad guy personality that I like but he's currently letting that blind him and his family is falling apart.

Kim is trying to making things work with her husband, and I like the fact that she's putting her daughter first before herself and not thinking of leaving with denzel.

Denzel on the other hand should know that kim is married and as well with a kid, so he should back down.

Tara, urm this one is feeling on top of the world, like she owns it all. Don't really like her.

Cool. I do love your analysis smiley
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Leriebloom:
Heemah, akinkudin, prinxxdave, lsofdk, jay542,iykekelvins,Lawlahdey, bibijay123, lovespirit, Yuneehk, Eniqurl, krystalzkris, Emodeee, Chromite, Ololadewrites Samwell247 Omeira Leighs Creeza
Thanks dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / Bloodline.......part Three. [The Family Reloaded]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.