Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Alarm #Nlwriters - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alarm #Nlwriters (28013 Views)

How To Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off / The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
"You lay here with me, you're shutting down
I smell her on ya, I'm focused now
I know what's going on in your head, yeah
I know what's happened here in our bed, yeah
Your phone is buzzing, so pick it up
I know she calling, so what the fvck
I should've known a cheat stays a cheater
So here we are"

Anne Marie_Alarm

EPISODE ONE

Present day.

Kim rested her head on her husband's chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart.

His phone kept buzzing but he ignored it.

She knew who was calling, she didn't have to be a genuis to know.

How could he be so calm after doing this to her?

She felt like bawling her eyes out, but she had done enough of that already. She promised herself that she was not going to cry any more. He wasn't worth her tears.
She knew that he didn't know that she was aware.

She got herself into this mess, and she was going to get herself out of it. Although she didn't know how.

Six years ago.

Kim laughed at what her best friend Tara said. Tara was really funny. She was your ideal cool girl type. She was pretty wild too.
Kim noticed that Tara did crazy things to get the attention of her parents. Her parents were rich, and were never home.

They were always travelling and never had the time for their only child, causing her to go into things that a normal girl wouldn't go into.
Kim on the other hand was a normal girl from an average family who wanted things that she dared not voice out for fear that her parents would disown her.

The main thing that attracted her to Tara was her personality. Cool, rich and wild. Just what she needed in her life. She wanted to live Tara's kind of life, she wanted to feel among and Tara was going to help her be who she wanted to be.

Tara smiled at Kim "You should hang out with me more often you know" she said holding her hand.

Kim smiled back "You know how my parents are, every weekend I am meant to be home" she said and noticed an emotion go through Tara's face. But it was gone as quickly as it had come.

Tara smirked "There is something called lying you know?, you should try it"

Kim smiled, this was the kind of influence she needed to finally be part of the cool clique.

"So are you game for clubbing on Friday? " Tara asked and Kim smiled excitedly.

" Of course, I would tell my parents I just joined a study group and we would be studying on Friday" she said happily.

Kim had never gone clubbing before, although she had always wanted to. In fact, there were a lot of things that Kim had not done.
For one, she had never had sex before, she was tired of being a virgin. This phase of her life was going to change everything.

"See, you are getting smart already. But there is a little problem " Tara said with her manicured blood red nails on her lips, pretending to be thinking.

" What's that?" Kim asked in confusion.

"We need to change your wardrobe " she said staring at Kim from head to toe.

" Whoa, that would raise questions "Kim said thinking about what her parents would think.

" I can't believe you're actually thinking like that. You are a big girl now, you are nineteen, a woman who has the right to think for herself " Tara said convincingly.

Kim agreed with Tara. She was a big girl, she had the right to live her life. Little did she know.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
following cheesy
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:
following cheesy

Awww, thanks
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Angelinastto(f): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lovly!
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Angelinastto:
Lovly!

Thanks
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by LoveSpirit: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
I'm behind you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Continuation

Present day

Kim smiled at her daughter. She was growing up pretty fast. She remembered when she had found out she was pregnant. She had been so scared, she had thought that the world was going to fall on her. But Ralph had agreed to keep the child, even before she had suggested it.

"Sweet heart, you are not getting it right "Kim said trying to help her daughter Hailey with her toy.
" No, I can do it mummy " she said stubbornly. She looked so cute and kim raised her hands up in surrender.

" I give up" she said laughing.
"Is daddy coming home today? " Hailey asked causing Kim to take a pause. She didn't even have an answer to her daughter's question. He was probably with Jessica, one of his exes.
She felt stupid. How could she have thought it was going to be easy.
Ralph was a fine man. No scratch that, he was your ideal definition of "hot". That was one of the features that had drawn her to him. How could she have been so stupid to believe she was going to have a fairy tale ending with him.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Ralph came in late at night. At least, it was something.
He came home.
Kim felt her eyes go teary. She was tempted to get a smoke.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
She could do this. She wouldn't be the first woman to live with a cheating husband. Well she thought.
Things would get better someday, she hoped.
"Hey baby" he said with his baritone voice, sending a shiver through her. His voice was like music to her ears
His voice gave her hope.
He changed once, he can change again.
For her because he loved her.
She hoped.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by KingRex1(m): 5:49am On Oct 25, 2016
All drinks on me.. Lerie get the popcorn ready. smiley
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 6:25am On Oct 25, 2016
KingRex1:
All drinks on me.. Lerie get the popcorn ready. smiley

Awww, right on it grin

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Episode 2

He said let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city
Away from the crowds
I thought heaven can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever
But this is gonna take me down
He's so tall, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins my one condition is

Say you'll remember me

Taylor Swift wildest dreams

6 years ago

Kim was trying so hard to feel comfortable in what she was wearing, but the truth here was that she wasn't. But she needed to pretend like it was all good if she needed to be like Tara.
The gown she was wearing was barely covering her butt.The dress was a nude colour, and it hugged her like a second skin.

She took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves down.

Tara stared at Kim and laughed inwardly. She wasn't comfortable and that was good. Tara loved it when she felt better than others. She was beautiful, cool, calm and collected, she knew.

They stepped into the club and Kim began to feel light headed and goosebumps all over. She loved this feeling. They walked towards the vip to meet a guy who was smiling and staring at his phone.
Kim felt her legs aching. They just got here and she was already feeling like this. She needed to put herself in control, she thought.
Her breath seized when the guy looked up to stare directly at her.
He was dead gorgeous. He was wearing a black vest underneath a black leather jacket with black skin tight trousers and a black boot.
There was one word to describe him.
Hot hot hot.
Kim felt herself go hot all over. She felt her heart beat increase. He kept on staring at her. His eyes were so expressive. He had a pointed nose and full succulent lips.
Oh my God. She thought.
He didn't look Nigerian. He looked like an half caste.
He smiled and bit his lower lips telling her he knew she had been checking him out.
Tara cleared her throat. "Kim meet my boyfriend" she said shouting and trying to be heard because of the music.
"Oh" Kim said disappointedly.
"Ralph meet Kim, my best friend" Tara said and Ralph smirked standing up and heading slowly towards her.
Kim felt awkward. She stretched her hand towards him, planning on shaking hands with him but he had other plans. He drew her to him for a hug.
"I don't shake hands with girls" he said breathing into her ear. She caught her breath when he bit her ear softly and stepped back like nothing just happened.
They all sat down and Tara went ahead to seat on Ralph's leg.
"Babe, Kim is new to this world, she doesn't drink, and I am going to teach her" Tara said aloud.
Ralph brought out a pack of Dunhill Deluxe Navy rolls.
Kim didn't have to be a genius to know that the tobacco pipe cigar was pretty expensive.
Ralph smirked staring at her.
She stared back, feeling jitters all over.
He brought out a roll and placed it between his lips bringing out a lighter and lightening it, not removing his gaze from her. Tara smiled opening a bottle of champagne and pouring a bountiful amount into a glass and handing it over to Kim.
Kim took her first sip, and closed her eyes enjoying the taste. She could get used to this.
They started playing a truth or dare game and dared Kim to dance. Kim had never danced in public before, but there was always a first time.
Kim stood up, her heels giving her more confidence. She started dancing. She knew she was looking extra ordinarily beautiful tonight. The dress hugging her every curve, bringing out the wide span of her hips, hugging her chest and showing off her tiny waist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Emodeee: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Not following. Because you refuse to reply my message.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Emodeee:
Not following. Because you refuse to reply my message.

LOL. But you just sent me a message.
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Continuation

When Kim started dancing, she just couldn’t stop. She felt hot. She knew that eyes were on her, but no guy dared come close. She wondered why. She loved everything about this life, she felt like she was living life. This was the kind of life she only watched in movies.

And now she was experiencing it.

A new song came on, much better than the last. She had always loved this song Falz regards to your mumsi. The guy was really funny so who wouldn’t love him.

She saw Tara whisper something in Ralph’s ears and they both started staring at her with smirks on their faces. Kim wondered what Tara had said, but she waved it off immediately the thought came into her head.

Kim felt tired of dancing, since Tara wasn’t going to join her and the only thing she and her boyfriend were doing was staring. She was starting to feel uncomfortable.

She went back to their sit and sat down, and Tara stood up, asking to be excused. Immediately she left, Ralph moved closer to Kim.

“You are beautiful” he said staring into her soul.
Kim seized her breath when he traced her lips with a finger.

“So innocent, so naïve, look around” he said and Kim looked around but she didn’t notice anything.

“Look closely Kim, eighty per cent of the men here are staring at you, they want you but they cant have you” he said taking a sip of his champagne.

Kim turned to look to know if what he said was actually true. To her shock it was, half percent of the men were trying to get her attention, even the pot-bellied men were also trying.

Too bad that the only person she was seeing was the bad boy who was seated close to her.
Ralph was every girl’s fantasy.
Including hers.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Divepen1(m): 1:30am On Oct 26, 2016
go be oo

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
following

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
following ride on babe!

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Epìsode 3

Is that your chick over there giving' me the ugly stare
The one with the silicone ass, and the brazilian hair
You ain't gon' respect me no no no till I'm not there
See, I got you comfortable, now you ain't really scared

Ciara_i bet

Things grew worse with every passing day. Kim knew she couldn't just eat her cake and have it. She was probably paying for her sins.
God was making her pay.
What would she do?
She had a daughter to think of, she couldn't just leave her husband.

She pulled on a fake smile.
She was hanging out with Ralph's friends and needed to pretend like everything was okay.
But how could she pretend when Jessica was sitted opposite her.
This was awkward.
She felt like screwing out her eyes. She wondered why her husband would go back to Jessica, when everything about her was fake.
She needed a smoke badly.
She had tried to quit smoking and drugs because of her daughter but the situation was making things difficult for her.

To be continued.
Would be modifying later need to charge up.

Kahlifasparkles and Bibijay123 thanks for the follow up
BTW Bibijay123 I love your work, I have been secretly following up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Divepen1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Addiction on the go

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Kim hmmmn lipsrsealed weldone babe

2 Likes

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Episode 4

Jessica kept on glaring at Kim.
And Kim kept on wondering why Ralph had decided to go back to her.
Everything about her was fake. From her skin to her face, from her face to her ass.
Every single thing about her.
This had been bound to happen. She missed the former Ralph.
The Ralph who had left his girlfriend for her.
The Ralph who had been bad for only her.
Where was that Ralph, what had taken possession of his body?
If Ralph was going to rub his cheating ass in her face, she as well was going to show him that she could be wanted.
She stood up and walked to a random handsome stranger, noticing Ralph had stopped talking and was looking at her with an arched brow.
“Hello there” she said sweetly and the stranger who had been busy on his phone pushed his phone aside when he noticed her.
“Hello beautiful” he said charmingly and she felt heat rise up her cheeks.
“I haven’t even started taking and you are flattering me already” she said biting her lips.
“When I see a beautiful lady, I tell her. There is no reason to hide that from you. You are dead gorgeous” he said smiling and this time Kim blushed, if that was possible, given the fact that black people don’t blush.
“Thank you, I needed that” She said with a sigh staring at his handsome face.
He looked surprised, “You mean that your boyfriend doesn’t tell you that every day?, he needs to be punched badly” he said angrily causing Kim to raise brow.
“You made a mistake, he is my husband” she said correcting him.
“You are married” he said with a sad face.
“Yea I am married” she said knowing too well that he meant it as a statement and not as a question.
“But it doesn’t change anything” he said his face coming alive.
This time Kim was sure her brow touched her hairline. She was going to use this stranger to get to her husband. Let the ball start rolling.

…………………………………………………………………………..

Kim stared at Ralph.
He was definitely hitting on her.
Was that a good thing?
Ofcourse!
Not even Tara was going to get in her way. She was going to have what Tara had. She was going to be exactly like Tara. Cool, rich, bad and daring.
She loved her friendship with Tara, but the main reason she had become friends with Tara was so she could live a totally different life from hers.
She was finally getting to live that life, and no one could take that away from her.
Ralph grazed her hand with his fingers. That was no mistake.
She had him where she wanted him to be.
Well, she thought.
Tara didn’t come back that night, and Kim was starting to feel weird about the whole thing.
Why wasn’t she back?
She stared at Ralph. He didn’t look worried.
“Where is Tara?” she finally asked.
Ralph smirked, “I really don’t care” her eyes opened in shock.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Divepen1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ralph is a badt guy
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Continuation

Kim didn't even know if she should feel scared or if she should pretend like everything was cool.
She took a deep breath.
She was going to act cool. She could do this, she encouraged herself.
If Ralph was going to flirt with her she was going to flirt right back.
"I can do this" she chanted in her head.
It couldn't be so difficult. Ralph was already showing intrest in her, so everything was going to go smoothly.
"We should get out of here Ralph said biting his lips.
"Yea we should. But I don't have a ride back home " Kim said shyly causing Ralph to give one of his dirty smirks.
" do you even need to ask? "he asked
Kim shrugged.
" I am taking you home" he said standing up and stretching his hand towards her to help her up.
Immediately she placed her hands on his waiting hands, and he drew her close to him.
Kim gasped.
She felt like she had lost the ability to breathe.
They were so close that she could feel every inch of his body against hers.
He was doing this on purpose and she knew.
She knew that she was supposed to flirt back, but she felt like her tongue was tied to her mouth. She felt stupid. Her mouth was probably opened like a fish.
Ralph smirked, pulling her even more closer, if that was even possible.
"We should go" he said.
"We should go" she croaked, and but no one seemed to move.
"I want you so much that it hurts " he said causing her mouth to even open wider.
She couldn't say anything. She couldn't flirt back. She was never going to be like Tarawa if she couldn't flirt. She tried to think of a sexy comeback, but no words came to her head.
Ralph noticed that Kim was struggling for words to say, he wanted to laugh at the sight of it all, but he decided to spare error the humiliation.
"I need you. i know of somewhere that we can go to" he said with one for his second smirks which made Kim melt to her toes.
Oh my gawd, I am finally going to do this, but she thought.
She must have said it out aloud because Ralph smirked.
"Yea, you are finally going to do this, even if I find it hard to believe that you are really a virgin" he said stressing on his last sentence.
This time Kim couldn't hide her shyness. The atmosphere, the music and the situation in which she was in made her feel light headed.
Ralph saw the shy look on kim's face which said it just might be true.
Whoa.
He had never screwed a virgin before, and he was finally going to get to screw one.
This was going to be good.
He tugged at her hand. "follow me" tho he said leading her and she followed him without any argument.
Her mouth dropped open in shock immediately they got to their destination.
He took her to the club's bathroom.
She was going to loose her virginity in the club's bathroom.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
how could Kim expect Ralp to be faithful wen she also took him from someone? More Biko! I am feeling you....

2 Likes

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
bibijay123:
how could Kim expect Ralp to be faithful wen she also took him from someone? More Biko! I am feeling you....

Lolz. Thanks.
Feeling your story too, you are good, did I say that before?

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz. Thanks. Feeling your story too, you are good, did I say that before?
yes u did babe. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Leriebloom(f): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
bibijay123:

You are welcome. cheesy
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by LoveSpirit: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2016
_following_

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by ClassCaptain(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
bibijay123:

do chk ur whatsapp.thks
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:

do chk ur whatsapp.thks

my phone is down. will do so, thnks.

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by ClassCaptain(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
bibijay123:

my phone is down. will do so, thnks.
successful upload ??
Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
babe updates pls

1 Like

Re: Alarm #Nlwriters by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Babe.. . Cuman Update nah embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: Igbo People Can’t Unite For Presidency Yet Talk About Biafra / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / My Marriage (short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.