Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC (15573 Views)

Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by lielbree: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Ameachi wired $700m in less than 4 years to a minnisota account in the US. No arrest not even investigation despite the fact that the bank has informed the fg.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2016
What a man can do, a woman can do better! Jail the corrupt klepto!!
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by Noblesoul123: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2016
tuniski:
Bitterness chai

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by lawdrigo: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2016
Media trial, EFCC, Buharisms and APC scammers should allow us rest with their propaganda..

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by hahn(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2016
kollisin:
Hahahahahahaha
It is only in nigeria where the leader uses their country fund to develop another country.....

Just remembering ma role model.....

I do not get it. Even though they enjoy impunity here against the law, they still send their looted funds away. Why not just build stuff here or are they just concerned about bragging to their friends that they also have foreign accounts or what?

undecided undecided
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by ayaside(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2016
I still don't get it.Not calling anybody a saint but there are Nigerians who transact more than this amount yearly.Are they also guilty?? The poor always blame the rich for being poor. Its a delusion. As I always say...Do your thorough investigation and if they are guilty,maximum jail term should be given to them.Don't give people false hope.Everyday arrest.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2016
It was a gift.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by chukel(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Kill All Corrupt Judges cool cool cool cool

modifed: But this woman got pretty eyes like my Fiancee cry

Well Senator Samuel Anyanwu 2019 cool
this senator go cure ur craze?
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2016
It is dash somebody dash her. Or is collecting dash a crime?
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2016
ayaside:
I still don't get it.Not calling anybody a saint but there are Nigerians who transact more than this amount yearly.Are they also guilty?? The poor always blame the rich for being poor. Its a delusion. As I always say...Do your thorough investigation and if they are guilty,maximum jail term should be given to them.Don't give people false hope.Everyday arrest.

I guess you missed the part of the article that said she could not explain where she got the money.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by knightehis(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Show me who has being convicted since all these media trials started?

I see, in other words the man beaten in Aba was convicted. Good for d nation
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by knightehis(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
lielbree:
Ameachi wired $700m in less than 4 years to a minnisota account in the US. No arrest not even investigation despite the fact that the bank has informed the fg.

I tot this govt is just a year nd some months old. Where there no investigative body before now
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Evil witch
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by excess4luv: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
has efcc office turned to court room??
why all these convictions without trial
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:
These people re not just corrupt but also heartless and wicked

Why wont we be in recession with all these revelation of ill acquired wealth

Now i know why many Nigerians re poor

Please what do you think make Nigerians poor?
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by Ayatullah(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Take her to court and stop all these media trials that has no benefit to anyone

You are only being informed by the media about how a judge was arrested and how details of her financial infidelity has been uncovered. What is media trial in that? Why can't you be grateful for being fed so nicely by the media?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by billyG(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
who made that hoe a judge.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC by omoabejoye: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is a judge who employed my first cousin through me when she was a judge at Federal High Court, Abeokuta and made him to work for 7 months without salary. In fact, she has not paid that money till date. Again, many lawyers know that injustice, sorry justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogogia is a judge without HONOUR.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year / 14 Years Since Abacha Departed: Drop A Message / Soldiers Guard First lady's business premise In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.