Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (61470 Views)

Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / I Need A Take Home To Mama With The Following Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by omochelsea004(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

Its either she have lost the love she ave for u or the very essence of relationship is lost. Mayb u show her this write up to read, I believe she will change. but u need to check if there is any thing she really want from u or need to seen u dat she is not seeing or u don't ave. Sit her down and talk with her, so u guyz can shave ur gray areas. Since u really love, make her laugh always becos it drag ladies closer, let her know u love her through not mere saying it but let her see it. Enjoy
Hmmm, there is nothing in my power i haven't tried to make her change for better, or even make her little better, but all is not working, what i now come to realise is that its in her blood stream, so to defeat it is my greatest nightmare
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by LorDBolton(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
OP you just listed the qualities of. A weak woman.

That's a No-No

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

When I am in a relationship, I am one faithful asshole. I don't cheat,

But once I am single, I am one he'll of a man LovePeddler.

But I guess I am enjoying the whoring escapades, I am not yet tired bro.

Fear stds
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by SalomonKane: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Your name isn't Joe? What is your name then?

No Answersadsad
LOL. If you wanna know, you know what to do. grin
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by chigoizie7(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

Fear stds

Always @ alert bro.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
That's NOT a lady that's a DOORmat grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
nubian999:
That's NOT a lady that's a DOORmat grin
Why do u say so?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

Why do u say so?

A woman that can be treated like that and she stays has zero self respect or self worth. How can a man love her when she don't even love herself. Burn dat! A woman will be treated the way she allows herself to be treated. What you put up there is not healthy advice for anyway young lady or woman and if she was my daughter I would beat some sense into her.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by dollyjoy(f): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
LOL. If you wanna know, you know what to do. grin
LOL.

I don't know,tell mesmiley
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
any lady who does all that is very desperate. How can you be angry with a guy and not tell him just because you don't want to annoy him. Any lady that does all those things there, has serious esteem issues embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
nubian999:

A woman that can be treated like that and she stays has zero self respect or self worth. How can a man love her when she don't even love herself. Burn dat! A woman will be treated the way she allows herself to be treated. What you put up there is not healthy advice for anyway young lady or woman and if she was my daughter I would beat some sense into her.
Like serious
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
mhiz:
any lady who does all that is very desperate. How can you be angry with a guy and not tell him just because you don't want to annoy him. Any lady that does all those things there, has serious esteem issues embarassed

Really?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually,i can do all that and more sef. No guy should lose a wonderful lady like me. Hahahahahaha grin:
then you re my dream girl.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by eezeribe(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
OK
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Blendoscarz10:
yeah...but sometimes this quality is really attributed the the guys .....i should say Ladies dont loose this guys that has all this attributes

I hope you don't reason the way you write.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Goldenheart(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
If any lady is showing this attributes, it's because her eyes are not yet open... .. angry

The day her eye go open... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Rhymez(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wake up and face reality, bro
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by naijasaint: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Nice write up op! Is a pity Some guys don't reason this way!

Such ladies described by the OP are not Nigerians
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by africanusvu(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
THANK GOD U SAID :GUYS: but not :MEN
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by anny268(f): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rubbish..
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by beautiful232(f): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
ok.....for men nko?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by HabaSeun: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

1. Who walks for miles just to see/meet you

2. Who says “sorry” even though she didn’t do anything wrong..

3.Who cries because she still loves and misses
you..

4. Who still tries to get you back..

5. Who no matter how much you have hurt her
still loves you..

6. Who stops her argument with you to save
your relationship..

7. Who continuously makes you feel special and
tries to make you happy..

8. Who is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..

9. Who wants to leave you because of your rude
behaviour..but, she is not able to do so because
her Love for you overcomes it all.

ADD URZ...

In summary "guys! never miss a slave with tgese qualities" undecided

Stupid post!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by repogirl(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
OP, this kind girl must be a desperate móron, you better fear girls like that because after she gets the ring on her finger you will see APC kind of Change.

Are there even girls like that? Cos I only see such on telemundo.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by slimmjohn(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
wink tongue Hmmmmmmm nice one OP.imperialQueen,i do hope you have these qualities?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Okeycima: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
Then if all these is real, know you have gotten you self a dummy and slave as giRlfriend.....and someone who is obsessed with you
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Annruby: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

stories.....

ADD URZ...
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by repogirl(f): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
mhiz:
Gbam! You read my thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Annruby: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

stories.....

ADD URZ...

story story story.......weldone op
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by jasysandra(f): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
OP thank you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.