Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (61481 Views)

Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / I Need A Take Home To Mama With The Following Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by theGistsonline: 6:16am On Oct 28, 2016
ayobase:
I have gotten mine.
who cares
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by chigoizie7(m): 6:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Vikky014:
u must be high on cow dung...God dey ur side indeed. keep deceiving urslf

Lol

Amen
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I concur with 1,2,6,7 and 8 smiley kiss
Good, at least, I will love to ave someone like u

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by skales67(m): 6:25am On Oct 28, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Nice write up op! Is a pity Some guys don't reason this way!

It is hard to find a Nigerian girl with all or even 5 of these qualities at once. That is is they even exist! undecided
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Haryohdeji(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2016
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

1. Who walks for miles just to see/meet you

2. Who says “sorry” even though she didn’t do anything wrong..

3.Who cries because she still loves and misses
you..

4. Who still tries to get you back..

5. Who no matter how much you have hurt her
still loves you..

6. Who stops her argument with you to save
your relationship..

7. Who continuously makes you feel special and
tries to make you happy..

8. Who is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..

9. Who wants to leave you because of your rude
behaviour..but, she is not able to do so because
her Love for you overcomes it all.

ADD URZ...
10) Who will stick with you in your trying times. 11) Who will always encourage and motivate you to do greater things. 12) Who will spend her last dime on you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by xross(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2016
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...

if i see a lady that will do just 3 of them
id fast for 189 days
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Drigdee(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2016
I have a girl with all these qualities, but sometimes I consider our future because she is 2yrs older than me.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by xty50(f): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmm mine doesnt care abt my tears or my pleads.and he has refused to change at all he just let me go any time we have issues i always get him back.seems he doesnt luv me enuf.i attributes all these characters mentioned above by d Op. It is well sha cry
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by jonerumu1: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2016
It's not that easy to find a girl with those qualities , My ex took a Bus to Ghana to spend my birthday with me but she's rude , she has pride and she wouldn't put her ego aside to make love work ..... I want to love and be loved in return .
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Agfrank2(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Thank God I've gotten mine.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ikemba080(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2016
she has it all, that's to say i m lucky.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Eibams60(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=1KINGKYLE post=50562762][/quote] kpele. make i kukuma dey go jeje
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Youngeasy1: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Nice write up op! Is a pity Some guys don't reason this way!

It is equally a pity that such girls are no way to be found!
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Obalegend: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2016
ferdvict2:

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...
My woman possesses all these qualities and even more but i still doesnt appreciate her enough. I need to start idolizing her henceforth. OP, thanks for the post.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by uwaliya(f): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2016
chigoizie7:

When I am in a relationship, I am one faithful asshole. I don't cheat,

But once I am single, I am one he'll of a man LovePeddler.

But I guess I am enjoying the whoring escapades, I am not yet tired bro.

I pity u dear
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss
ferdvict2:

Good, at least, I will love to ave someone like u
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by KosiKinq(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2016
i used to have a girl like that
...exactly the way the op said...

Buh i guess i over mal-treated her...i know she still loves me till 2Mao
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by mhizdaniella(f): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Cholls:
my brother what is the name of the NOVEL?
stupid in love
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by teejaypee: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
OP reminds me of my Ex. undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by clintonodu(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
W@TCH: B@be with premium ukwu sm@shd ...
http:///1fAAzw
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by DanielGb(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually,i can do all that and more sef. No guy should lose a wonderful lady like me. Hahahahahaha grin:

What can you offer?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Leon90(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2016
ferdvict2:

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...

Are there still ladies with these characters?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by viktor01(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
My girlfriend does all the listed but I still second guessing.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by obontami: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2016
[s]
ferdvict2:

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...
[/s]

Another trashy list angry
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by VICTOFX(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2016
barongmj:
All this does not matter, love cannot be bought neither can it be forced. To some guys, they want the opposite of all what's listed there. So the best thing is be yourself, no1 is perfect just find som1 that gets complete with your impection

This is so true,just be u,and do you,thats the code,i peefere that, how can i be in a relationship where i am always told sorry even if i was wrong,how then can i improve on myself? My babe should be able to tell me when i'm wrong or about to gi wrong, just that it has to be in the most polite manner,not just seying sorry , giving the guy maximum room to wallow in foolishness.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by wiselette(f): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
xty50:
Hmmm mine doesnt care abt my tears or my pleads.and he has refused to change at all he just let me go any time we have issues i always get him back.seems he doesnt luv me enuf.i attributes all these characters mentioned above by d Op. It is well sha cry
never love a man more than he loves you... Never as a woman be the one to beg a man to be in a relationship with him... Never let him have the impression the relationship means much more to you than to him...never throw away your dignity for anyone/an unhealthy relationship...never be so obsessed with 'I must marry' that you prefer the title Mrs than happiness in marriage. Those are recipes for disaster.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ayobase(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
oluwashedy:
God dn do am for u be dat.... All d ladies I've come in contact with are direct opposite

There are still good ones out there bro.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ayobase(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
theGistsonline:
who cares
I don't expect you to care though.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by STENON(f): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
wiselette:
never love a man more than he loves you... Never as a woman be the one to beg a man to be in a relationship with him... Never let him have the impression the relationship means much more to you than to him...never throw away your dignity for anyone/an unhealthy relationship...never be so obsessed with 'I must marry' that you prefer the title Mrs than happiness in marriage. Those are recipes for disaster.
You have said it all. Thanks
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by STENON(f): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yes, but unfortunately those types of ladies are always in relationship with the wrong guys. only God can help us.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ayobase(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
gebest:
me2
Nice one bro.
BrainnewsNg:

Really? But where??
Yes dear. Lagos State.
lestat:

Same here bruv

Correct. We are blessed.
theGistsonline:
who cares
I do not expect you to care.
ferdvict2:
Dats good for you.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ayobase(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
STENON:
Yes, but unfortunately those types of ladies are always in relationship with the wrong guys. only God can help us.

Dear, there are good guys out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.