Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (61472 Views)

Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / I Need A Take Home To Mama With The Following Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

Really?
Yea. A real lady should be able to speak up when she's hurt or angry. And why on earth should I apologise when I know I'm not wrong, or keep loving a guy that hurts me continuously I don turn door mat be that Na cheesy
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by toprealman: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
OP, some can have triple of such qualities you listed and still turn to a complete stranger a day after the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by tete7000(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
This type of lady might be suffering from low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by slimmjohn(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
imperialQueen:
[/quote] shocked[quote author=imperialQueen post=50562158]
Tell me you're kidding me??
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by LargeBrown(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
These qualities listed re d main features of my gal friend nd she is very beautiful too...bt d truth is I don't feel much for her, cos I feel she is too soft nd dnt satisfy my urge of wanting some1 dat can challenge me nd say no at times,,have tried severally to develop the love for her but it ain't working....I want somebody that won't always give in during arguments nd quarrels...plus she doesn't talk much nd dats d major turn off...she's pretty beautiful but.....
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by braine(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
This type may eventually become quite boring. These are great traits tho.

I think faithfulness and trustworthiness does it for me.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Eibams60:
lemme see ur HIV result 1st

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by imperialQueen(f): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
slimmjohn:
shocked Tell me you're kidding me??

must i exhibit those trashy qualities before u will b convinced dat i love you or d ryt bae for u

now, u are d one kidding me!
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by SalomonKane: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
LOL.
I don't know,tell mesmiley
If you wanna hear, you know what to do. grin
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Swipe left or right to delete
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Vikky014(f): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

God is on my side.

These last two jobs can't go wrong, God dey my side
u must be high on cow dung...God dey ur side indeed. keep deceiving urslf
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Arizonaguy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually,i can do all that and more sef. No guy should lose a wonderful lady like me. Hahahahahaha grin:
Hey bae, create an ad with this meme and place it where necessary on NL, i am certain you will get lucky.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
naijasaint:

Such ladies described by the OP are not Nigerians
really?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by slimmjohn(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
undecided
imperialQueen:

must i exhibit those trashy qualities before u will b convinced dat i love you or d ryt bae for u

lipsrsealed
imperialQueen:

Did you just say trashy qualities NO! You're the one misquoting me!
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by imperialQueen(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
slimmjohn:
undecided lipsrsealed Did you just say trashy qualities NO! You're the one misquoting me!

grin. .. your blood too dy hot... wetin sef
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by slimmjohn(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
imperialQueen:

grin. .. your blood too dy hot... wetin sef
Emmmm nor be you dey boil my blood?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by naijaboiy: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
All the ladies here be forming when in actual life they must have done it before for a guy or are still doing it. grin

Honestly I don't see anything bad in a girl who does this and it's not weakness or whatever you people try to term it.

What is weakness in trying to save your relationship? I don't understand the way people in this generation just want to turn relationship into something else. Everybody wants to claim to have a heart of stone.

As a girl can do all these, so also a guy is supposed to lay low sometimes for peace to reign. It's not weakness...it's like having something you cherish so much and don't want anything bad to happen to it.

Please we should stop trying to act unemotional to issues and turn our backs from the actual way to do things.

Guys if you got a girl who can do these things for you, please cherish and respect her so much. Never let her go!

They are very rare to find...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Edipee(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
My babe has at least 8 of those qualities. She's a romancelander; though not very active again. We met here and I must confess she has really changed for good over this one year we've been together. What more do I want? I love you, mznaett.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by DocHMD: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Girls who has all these good asset and behaviour are not usually very pretty.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
mhiz:

Yea. A real lady should be able to speak up when she's hurt or angry. And why on earth should I apologise when I know I'm not wrong, or keep loving a guy that hurts me continuously I don turn door mat be that Na cheesy

The truth here is, ladies don't want to hear the truth, every lady hitting hard on OP as if those qualities are not expected of a lady. Please education has brought every thus far but we should not neglect basic facts that build up an aspect. I humbly submit.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by buffalowings: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Whar is
dis

No money no
pussy

Gotta hustle first sad angry
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Dvibs: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Love matters

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ATK4Joy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
HRich:

I'm sure you don't have any of that quality
if you've ever dated someone like me b4! You will testify to the goodness of God

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
ferdvict2:

The truth here is, ladies don't want to hear the truth, every lady hitting hard on OP as if those qualities are not expected of a lady. Please education has brought every thus far but we should not neglect basic facts that build up an aspect. I humbly submit.
I disagree with you, those qualities you listed down there are qualities of a dummy. Will a relationship be sane if the guy keeps hurting a lady and she's not able to speak up? When she's not able to let her man know that she's hurt? Who knows that you're rude but keeps up with your rudeness without doing anything?? If you have a sister like that, won't you use slap to reset her factory setting. It's totally wrong. I can't and will never be such a Lady to any guy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by xploiter(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Actually,i can do all that and more sef. No guy should lose a wonderful lady like me. Hahahahahaha grin:
and you are ...? cos i cant see you
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Clemsworld(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
70% of ladies has all the qualities.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by xploiter(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
mhiz:

I disagree with you, those qualities you listed down there are qualities of a dummy. Will a relationship be sane if the guy keeps hurting a lady and she's not able to speak up? When she's not able to let her man know that she's hurt? Who knows that you're rude but keeps up with your rudeness without doing anything?? If you have a sister like that, won't you use slap to reset her factory setting. It's totally wrong. I can't and will never be such a Lady to any guy.
I beg, how many times have your heart been broken? because i sense heartbreak
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by danbrowndmf(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
mhiz:

grin
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Stallione(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
God i thank u,dats the qualities my woman possesses and i nearly lost her for some joker.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by MrHighSea: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Currently have one around me with 80% of that but our genotype isn't compatible. Feel bad about it everytime.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by tomisinuno(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nice one op...meanwhile, have you seen a car with many eyes. Did not believe this at first. http://www.bolgtom-auto.com/2016/10/active-blind-spot-assist-of-mercedes.html
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
All the ladies here be forming when in actual life they must have done it before for a guy or are still doing it. grin

Honestly I don't see anything bad in a girl who does this and it's not weakness or whatever you people try to term it.

What is weakness in trying to save your relationship? I don't understand the way people in this generation just want to turn relationship into something else. Everybody wants to claim to have a heart of stone.

As a girl can do all these, so also a guy is supposed to lay low sometimes for peace to reign. It's not weakness...it's like having something you cherish so much and don't want anything bad to happen to it.

Please we should stop trying to act unemotional to issues and turn our backs from the actual way to do things.

Guys if you got a girl who can do these things for you, please cherish and respect her so much. Never let her go!

They are very rare to find...
grin grin grin
Don't come trying to reap cassava

When you only sow...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.