Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (61486 Views)

Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / I Need A Take Home To Mama With The Following Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ayobase(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
STENON:
You have said it all. Thanks

Don't accept all wiselette said. I will rather tell you to put in all your best and prayer in a relationship with all sense of responsibility, courtesy, and caution, but sex.

You shouldn't be blamed when the chips are down.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ferdvict2(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
ayobase:

Dear, there are good guys out there.
Just like me
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ayobase(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
ferdvict2:

Just like me

One will definitely know if one is a good fellow.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by STENON(f): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
ayobase:

Don't accept all wiselette said. I will rather tell you to put in all your best and prayer in a relationship with all sense of responsibility, courtesy, and caution, but sex.

Okay, thank you so much.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by khassy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

1. Who walks for miles just to see/meet you

2. Who says “sorry” even though she didn’t do anything wrong..

3.Who cries because she still loves and misses
you..

4. Who still tries to get you back..

5. Who no matter how much you have hurt her
still loves you..

6. Who stops her argument with you to save
your relationship..

7. Who continuously makes you feel special and
tries to make you happy..

8. Who is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..

9. Who wants to leave you because of your rude
behaviour..but, she is not able to do so because
her Love for you overcomes it all.

ADD URZ...

Bae was exactly everything you mentioned but I always had my doubts till she opened up to me that she had said yes to a guy a few days before she met me and didn't want to call it off till she saw him face to face

Mehn.. fvck that shiii... Those qualities doesn't mean she won't cheat

Make we hear word abeg undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by purityval(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Calling out my real owo mi @ Edipee. Corper shebi na because you found love in a 'hopeless' like NL na e make you no here me dey call you since abi?

Well done just dey paint NL red with, what's her name again......
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by masterpat(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Nice write up op! Is a pity Some guys don't reason this way!

Bcus such a lady doesn't exist
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by silverspringle(f): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
LargeBrown:
These qualities listed re d main features of my gal friend nd she is very beautiful too...bt d truth is I don't feel much for her, cos I feel she is too soft nd dnt satisfy my urge of wanting some1 dat can challenge me nd say no at times,,have tried severally to develop the love for her but it ain't working....I want somebody that won't always give in during arguments nd quarrels...plus she doesn't talk much nd dats d major turn off...she's pretty beautiful but.....
guys are really weird in nature. I dont have such xteristics (i'm a bit bitchy) but when see a woman with such xteristics, marry her. You might not appreciate now but will certainly do in the future. Its marriage we are talking about here and not relationship. I ve heard most men say they regret not marrying a woman that love them. I know one who moved out of his house and its planning on marrying another wife at 50 or so. If u want to be a great man, do not marry a bitch in the name of marrying someone who can challenge. The world is already too hectic to keep a nag in the house as wife. You will die before your time.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Edipee(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
purityval:
Calling out my real owo mi @ Edipee. Corper shebi na because you found love in a 'hopeless' like NL na e make you no here me dey call you since abi?

Well done just dey paint NL red with, what's her name again......
Lol, my guy it's not easy bro. No be today I find my Queen jor. Sorry for your numerous mentions I've missed. Ur guy just dey prepare for life after service. How ur area, shebi u been no want make we meet?
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by trueanalyst: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
If only certain men can truly appreciate such ladies. Most pray for such,but as soon as they come across such a lady,they take her for granted,take advantage of her meekness&accepting nature and make her feel so sad&like a mere safe option.
I can only thank God for his grace&wisdom to discern who's worthy of these all. Couldn't be happier with God's choice for me now,despite it all.
- - -
Same applies to ladies too, we should respect&appreciate good men who are still so kind,respectful&accepting.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by oluwashedy: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
ayobase:

There are still good ones out there bro.
I pray i find them soon cuz the ones I consider good for now are my sis, mum and besty
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Frankraj: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
ferdvict2:
Despite we say all manner of things against the female folks, there are some who are still worthy, like those with these under listed qualities.

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...

Listen my brothers , when a Nigerian girl is doing this to you , you need to be very careful and watch her closely because I have seen many runs girls doing this to the guy they love and yet they Bleep other guys to collect money without there boy friend knowing .so guys be very careful with all this girls of nowadays
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by wiselette(f): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
ayobase:

Really? more like telling her to be in a relationship where she's not valued. 'Putting in one's best' should be one sided? People should learn to see relationship as something that should be between two matured minds. If your partner doesn't value you and you think 'it's my fault/he'll change later ', don't blame anyone when you realize you were fooling yourself all along.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ATK4Joy(f): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
masterpat:

Bcus such a lady doesn't exist
such ladies still exist! Just be yourself and allow the spirit of God to lead. Salom

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by purityval(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Edipee:
Lol, my guy it's not easy bro. No be today I find my Queen jor. Sorry for your numerous mentions I've missed. Ur guy just dey prepare for life after service. How ur area, shebi u been no want make we meet?

Haba nah, if you still dey nsk, make we connect
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Edipee(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
purityval:

Haba nah, if you still dey nsk, make we connect
I dey Aks now. But I'll PM U WhatsApp no. Sure to enter Nsukka next week.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Mznaett: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Edipee:
You are my all, dear.
Thanks dear,for believing in me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by ayobase(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2016
wiselette:
Really? more like telling her to be in a relationship where she's not valued. 'Putting in one's best' should be one sided? People should learn to see relationship as something that should be between two matured minds. If your partner doesn't value you and you think 'it's my fault/he'll change later ', don't blame anyone when you realize you were fooling yourself all along.

My dear, I have been there and I can tell categorically to always put in your best in a relationship, but set a target and know when to move on. And NEVER be a sex slave when in this situation.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Ifakiland(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2016
ferdvict2:

you..

still loves you..

your relationship..

ADD URZ...
All u listed here are d quality of a zombie gf....I don't date weaklings, spineless females....hell no. I date strong gals who stand up for demselves and challenge u at any wrongdoing. Thank u.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by misspicy(f): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mznaett:

Haba! shocked
Our wife grin
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
I agree with 10 and 11 smiley
Haryohdeji:
10) Who will stick with you in your trying times. 11) Who will always encourage and motivate you to do greater things. 12) Who will spend her last dime on you.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by skywalker240(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Nice write up op! Is a pity Some guys don't reason this way!
Its a pity Nairaland girls are not like that undecided
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by fresho4real(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by wiselette(f): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
ayobase:

My dear, I have been there and I can tell categorically to always put in your best in a relationship, but set a target and know when to move on. And NEVER be a sex slave when in this situation.
now you're talking. Earlier you sounded like you were telling her to stick to it no matter what.
This is better.
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by lawrence358(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
xty50:
Hmmm mine doesnt care abt my tears or my pleads.and he has refused to change at all he just let me go any time we have issues i always get him back.seems he doesnt luv me enuf.i attributes all these characters mentioned above by d Op. It is well sha cryl

Haba....?!
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by xty50(f): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
lawrence358:

Haba....?!
undecided
Re: Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… by creepsyme(f): 2:19am On Jun 02, 2017
omochelsea004:
if i have a lady with all this character op listed in my life ehn coupled with decency, omo nah to they always pamper am oooo, i go love her no be small, i go cherish her, value her, please her with whatever i have, make her always feel like queen, infact na only God go pass am in rank for my life, this is what is happening to me presently, my fiancee is just too arogant & disrespectful, she doesn't av an atom of respect for me, upon how i show her true love, this is driving me crazy because that is not how we started the relationship 5 years ago, she is making me lose interest in her, i can't explain how am feeling presently, i really love this lady
Pls dump ur fiancee and come for me, I possess all these qualities mentioned! hehehehehehehe yes I do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.