Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (96927 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Warn Me Not To Enter His Bathroom, I Didn’t Know Why Until / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ibietela2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.
He'll stop that for a while,then start it all over again.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

pls advice a confused sister...thanks

5 Rounds? Damn i wish for such o
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,
Its not a friends story or from a blog,its mine and I want you all to read and give me matured advice.

I've been in a relationship for almost 8 months now and everytime I go to visit my boyfriend..he must demand sex,even if I say am on my period.
Sometimes I just get furious and say am no longer interested in the relationship and he starts begging and because I love him, I forgive him.

He doesn't consider my feelings at times, there was a certain time I was still mourning the death of my cousin,he came around and after symphatizing with me,he wanted us to have sex..Gosh! I was so pissed.

The one that pissed me off the most was last night,after having like 5 rounds,I felt sore all over, I told him that and he stopped,then this morning, while I was trying to pray,he started touching me again saying he wants me.

I don't just understand whether this is normal,sometimes I just displease myself to please him but still he's not satisfied.

Am confused on whether to quit or not,cos apart from the sex thing,he still has his good sides and I dont want to make a wrong decision.

One thing that is sure is that people go into relationship for so many reasons. You know why you are in it and also try to know why he is in this relationship. In other words, take your time to know if sex is all he wants. If all he wants is sex, my dear I will suggest you run out of such bond because you can't keep a man with sex. He can get it for as low as 3h any time so u see sex is cheaper than it is suppose to be but your emotion, your life, your worth and value, and that thing that makes you woman is way more than billion rounds of sex.
So the bottom line is that if you know you can't be giving him all the time he demanded don't. Don't displease yourself to please any man. Even if you give him sex too much it can jeopardize your relationship and he might decide to leave but you will be heartbroken the more when you remember how many times you were laid by him and how you felt cheap and cheated. so to be on a safer side, don't do what you can regret in future.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by rottenegg: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Girly....5 hot rounds!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!??
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by oyetpel(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!
Oh gosh.... rib cracker.... really laughing out loud here.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Crystal2020: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Is not easy sha but u really luv u and thus he do same to u.if confirmed go ahead with him if not leave him and also try to make him understand in a mild way.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by joshrare(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
dont mind the hipocrite the think having sex is the greatest of sin but then they lie,back bite and they think its no sin when they are all the same none is greater.

This is so funny to me...
I recall pastor paul eneche saying "if after fornication, u can comfortably pray and even speak in tongue, the devil has got you inside his pocket"

Back to the matter, my advice for u is to ask God for forgiveness,repent of ur sin(fornication;sin against self and God), and be committed to his course. As for the guy, he's a billy always on heat....

**clears throat** That's all
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ngmgeek(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
That's why it's good to take time to get to know someone before you make a long term commitment.

It's hard to tame a mad dog, my dear! Truth is that he may run into a woman who has been looking for a man like that.

So, the choice is yours, put up or get out. Goodluck
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fornicator will have their place in HELL! Flee from any form of fornication that will create a boundary between you and God. Is not too late to ask for forgiveness!! Sex before marriage is a serious crime
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ncoolsome(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,

babe if that guy keeps eating u 5 rounds on a daily bases there wld be nothing left for ur next Bf 2 eat..and me I cnt jst be lickin plate..
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Opakan2: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
God please.. just one prayer

Don't let a daft, empty headed vessel like this OP come my way, ever... someone without conscience who feels she can decide the dos and don't for even you Lord

fornicating and still praying ontop.. Chai

beauty without brains, na the private parts dey suffer am true true

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by KKKWHITE(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Give him time he will change provided he is not cheating on you .
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by VictorRomanov: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
jmoore:

And there he goes quoting the bible without comprehension.

But you were throwing stones at thieves na undecided

Hehehehehehe..... Guy where u go dig out that comment from??

Don't mind my brothers for supporting wrong when it suites them. Going by their principle, no one should insult or condemn any corrupt politician cos we've all sinned. So let's just dey sin dey go.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by FILEBE(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
see them... see them. Awon Judge and Judgess. awon Hypocrites and hypocress, awon holier than thou. just lewk at them.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Sultty(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Y not ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ngmgeek(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Fornicator will have their place in HELL! Flee from any form of fornication that will create a boundary between you and God. Is not too late to ask for forgiveness!! Sex before marriage is a serious crime

How many months ago did this preaching start? After fathering counless kids, you are here preaching about fornication. Go hug transformer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by bighorlus(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ifakiland:

U went to spend d nite in his house, he forked u and u decided to pray in d mrn after?? Menh God is truly not a man o!

Oh God this is one of the best response to a topic I have ever come accross on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Fash20: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
To me it's immoral to have sex with someone you're not married to.

I'm not a saint but how can someone go five rounds on you woda Bleep!!

Female child are very difficult to train.

My advice is dump him before he completely turn you to a sex slave

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by kinibigdeal(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Everyone cant have same attributes as yours. It also not too late for you to accept christ
ngmgeek:

How many months ago did this preaching start? After fathering counless kids, you are here preaching about fornication. Go hug transformer. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by femi4: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Geraldyne:

so cos I bleeped...I shudnt pray??...u gonna tell me dah u dnt pray evn wen u a sinner...I want advice nt judgement
A typical unrepentant and unremorseful sinner.

Continue in your sinful act.....cos the end leads to destruction.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by victorazy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Geraldyne:

Hi,

5 rounds! What will u give ur prospective husband?
undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by pabloXL: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by tosinjay(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ifakiland:

He's not a man indeed..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nawaoooh,...6 pages for one story because sex was mentioned abi? Ok. Continue meanwhile who. Get garri and milk here make I give the girl after the 25th round.....5 rounds is no more love but actin pop- corn so dear stop saying you love him, his good sides is simply to get you to his bad side,..or take him. To a good christian church for lust. Deliverance and you too need SORE deliverance
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Bennethanderson(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ifakiland:

lwkmd!!!!!!
grin
Ifakiland:

lwkmd!!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by Christo724(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
'...After five rounds last night, you woke up this morning to pray and he started touching you again that he wants you'

Who were you about praying to and what were you about praying for?? You better give your life to Christ before you rot in he'll!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by femolii: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
pls don't be puting on sexy dresses at night because your guy urge is very high just like me . alot of girls out there are looking fore this type they never see it even searchıņg for this type with torch light so manage it.
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by dabrightt: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
A BOYFRIEND ...5 round don't decieve me by telling me you aer not enjoying the sex...stop lieing..hope you used condom and hope he is hiv negative
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by FILEBE(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
hannyjay:
sorry its too late,the ashawo is enjoying d konji

hmmn. i see you wey be virgin calling person Ashawo just like that.

Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Is your boyfriend related to Dauda?
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by kaptaintintin: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
And when de hear d song 'pana by teckno' dem go de dance... u still de bustop sista
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by dammieight(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sorry been single all mi life.. Relationship is not mi thing... Hope you get good advise from experts here.. GodGuideYou
Re: My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex by josola(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Its nothing jare...jst a mismatch of Libido, u jst need to talk to him and try and work things up. i ve been there bt d oda way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.