Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (42613 Views)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!
angry angry angry

1. ARE YOU AN ORPHAN? YES=GO TO 2 NO= ASK YOUR PARENTS, SIBLINGS , COUSINS
2. ARE YOU A MUTE WHO CAN NOT SPEAK? YES= USE SIGN LANGUAGE AND REFER TO 1, NO= REFER TO 1
3. ARE YOU A RATIONAL THINKING BEING? YES= 4, NO = 5
4. WHY THEN WOULD YOU COME N A PUBLIC FORUM AND ASK ADVISE FROM TOTAL STRANGERS WHOM YOU HAVE NO WAY OF ASSESSING THEIR MENTAL STATUS?
5. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP
6. GROW UP
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by brainzbee(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
bros, u re killing ur self. if u cnt discipline her financial nw hw do u think u wil do that if u marry her. love is nt abt money. start giving her excuses that u re nt financially boyant again. if she changes then it means she doesn't love u. its a signal that the day u marry her nd u loose ur job or u dnt hv money she wil either be cheating on u or quit the marriage.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Kobicove(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
It's obvious the lady wants to turn you to her ATM...

You do not need this relationship unless you want to ruin yourself financially undecided
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by kamcygirl(f): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=collinsfhk post=50673011]"DO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY WOULD DO UNTO U."

Just found d above in ur profile. Plz be true to urself o!

am touched, I will my dear.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by kamcygirl(f): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=pussyAvenger post=50666255]do unto other as u wud want. I am guilty, will see to that ok. thks for reminding me my quote.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:
Zebra or whatever your name is I'm up working Most of us don't see relationship as a job, unlike you Now wake your sugar daddy and work for your money Take care and get lost
gringrin
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by cooooooks(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
You don't have a girlfriend. You have an Olosho.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by collinsfhk(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good! Ecc. 12:13-14. Stay blessed.

[quote author=kamcygirl post=50682045][/quote]

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by pussyAvenger: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=kamcygirl post=50682270][/quote] dat kind tin
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Sorry babe
I'm not doing this with you this morning
Have a good day and fvck off my mention
remove the button stupid, its the only way
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50669927][/quote]kill yourself
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Habbatically:
You getting a real man is only in your dream.

Make I fvck you first na.
you have a better chance with your sister
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2016
pharaoh366:

Thief
dumbass idiot, only the sensible ones understood, its wasnt meant for you
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xnsandrxns: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
xendra:
remove the button stupid, its the only way
Hello you
How have you been?
What button are you talking about?
You still neva get sense?
Get well soon dear
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Hello you
How have you been?
What button are you talking about?
You still neva get sense?
Get well soon dear
oh! bat man, its night again for u. see who's talking about sense cheesy cheesy Woman wrapper.

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xnsandrxns: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
xendra:
oh! bat man, its night again for u. see who's talking about sense cheesy cheesy Woman wrapper.
Why are you this troublesome zebra?
Oya you don win
Satisfied now?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
xnsandrxns:
Why are you this troublesome zebra? Oya you don win Satisfied now?
i dont need permission from you to win or loose.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by SHOCK7(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
xendra:
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.
Another gold digger spotted
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2016
SHOCK7:

Another gold digger spotted
y are all d dull and broke dudes mentioning me?? pls dis i not meant for ur understanding, d men concern understand.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by SHOCK7(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
xendra:
y are all d dull and broke dudes mentioning me?? pls dis i not meant for ur understanding, d men concern understand.
Dis bloody goldgidder check me out,do i look broke?dudes keep mentioning u Becos they see you 4 who you are "milker"!
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
SHOCK7:

Dis bloody goldgidder check me out,do i look broke?dudes keep mentioning u Becos they see you 4 who you are "milker"!
whats there to milk from a broke dude?? idiot claiming rich

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
xendra:
you have a better chance with your sister
I have a chance with you. Hope you get big yansh and boobs sha?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Habbatically:
I have a chance with you. Hope you get big yansh and boobs sha?
fine, just don't say I didn't warn you cos you will be waiting till you die.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
xendra:
fine, just don't say I didn't warn you cos you will be waiting till you die.
I know you are hungry.

You need my dick in your life.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Habbatically:
I know you are hungry.

You need my dick in your life.
I'm not arguing with you, am just saying you have to die first. pls die na, for your dreams
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
xendra:
I'm not arguing with you, am just saying you have to die first. pls die na, for your dreams
Maybe you die first. Before you do. I need to fvck it outta you.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Habbatically:
Maybe you die first. Before you do. I need to fvck it outta you.
you no get sense o, no be u want Bleep?? and I have told you d only way, you die. abi u dey fear die?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
xendra:
you no get sense o, no be u want Bleep?? and I have told you d only way, you die. abi u dey fear die?
E be like say you be ghost óô. This one wey you dey talk of death. Na for heaven we go do am?

You go sweet to fuçk be that.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Royceey(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
kamcygirl:
Op, do u want her to Look for another guy? to avoid her cheating or double dating, u have to provide all her demands since u truely love her. my guy knows very well that any day he stop to provide my demands! the relationship ends that very moment. but the mean issue is that i don't love him rather i used him as my Atm to provide my needs and the need of my true lover.

@Kamcy
Nemesis is not far fetch from you... continue, you are doing your self.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Defenderalert(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Is money everything. Dude use your brain. Once the cash stops flowing she does too. Get you a woman you deserve. This one na ashana
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 01, 2019
C
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by 4gunners(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
AreTheyBitches:
Have this conversation with her next time you visit. i guarantee something tangible
You: babe how far
She: am good you
You: i will like to pass a thought across to you, hope you dont mind
She: Not at all
You: What comes to your mind when you see me
She: i dont understand you
You: repeat the question What comes to your mind anytime you see me
She: where are you going with this
You: i want you to be frank with me, i dont have time for bullshit
She: my boyfriend
You: cos anytime you see me i assume your first thought is Ah Thank God my atm don reach

She........
THEN WATCH HOW SHE EXPLODES, GOOD OR BAD GIVE ME A FEEDBACK

Lmao, this got me laughing grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him?