Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (42611 Views)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Kingbuhari(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
OP you know what below is the solutions

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
DeeTus:
I hate your type. I always waste their credits whenever they call and often tell them i'm quite busy and no need to meet. cheesy

Tell me, what have you got to offer other than pvssy? Sorry, I have standards.
shhh, nobody cares who you like, trust me my type will never call your type so stop nagging
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:
When I thought I am done with Nairaland sluts. grin
hey bigot! you can't be done with nairaland sluts cos that's the closest you'll ever get to being with a woman.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
shhh, nobody cares who you like, trust me my type will never call your type so stop nagging
I'm obviously saying the fact. I cannot get close to your type, otherwise my friends will laugh at me. I only deal with cool and responsible girls, not expired product like you. cheesy
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Xtianvic(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!
it is a fact you got the game wrong in the first place. The standard of the relationship is set in the early stage of the relationship. subtly decline a lady's demand in the early stage, if you dont she will take note. She will see you as someone who can take the 'burden'. Dont ever show off to a lady to prove you are financial stable, just play cool. Just make her see you have lost insterest in the relationship, dont call her till she she ask why. If she tries to come close again you play the game right. If she doesnt care let her go. LOVE HAS EYES, DONT LET YOUR BLIND FEELINGS DICTATE YOU ACTIONS. Remember never show off to a lady if you do you may not escape being MAGARIZED
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
DeeTus:
I'm obviously saying the fact. I cannot get close to your type, otherwise my friends will laugh at me. I only deal with cool and responsible girls, not expired product like you. cheesy

hey! lil boy, go and make money and stop crying on my mention, only a man can understand me
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
beautiful232:

how my dp take be your headache?
I hope your market moves sha
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
noble71:

bro u just made me look her dp now. that her top reinforcement no be here oooo!
Asin eh, she purposely dey advertise am.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by olureignforever: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!

Pretend as if you are broke and see her reaction. By this you'll know if she's a gold digger
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
hey! lil boy, go and make money and stop crying on my mention, only a man can understand me
It's okay now. I was only teasing you and I really enjoyed every bit of it. Sorry though.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Dyoungestprince(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tell her your mind Bro before you beg for garri in the name of being in a toxic relationship.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by johns944(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bros u sho say d Bae no jassss u?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by schumastic(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Benita27:
Will any guy admit that?. grin No!.
will any girl admit she is a gold digger? lol, No!
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by mubeela(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
send me her number, so dat i'll help u advice her
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by mhizcovy(f): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
jehovah,pls kindly bless me with a man like op..i promise not to demand too much..not ds ones dat are stingy coming my way .
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
hey bigot! you can't be done with nairaland sluts cos that's the closest you'll ever get to being with a woman.
Who is bigot? I no want your pússy. Na by force? tongue

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by rolams(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
It is better u look 4 another girl because d day she found another guy better Dan u, she will date him. Such girl is dangerous to get married to, she will end divorcing u in future.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
DeeTus:
It's okay now. I was only teasing you and I really enjoyed every bit of it. Sorry though.
whatever
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:
Who is bigot? I no want your pússy. Na by force? tongue
you can go ahead and wish your whole pathetic life, you'll still never get anything close to a real woman so stop dreaming
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by jossy4joseph(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Tor, it is well. Op the truth is she doesn't take you as her real boyfriend. There's probably another guy she loves and doing the pounding while you are the one doing the financial supply. If i where u shall i will borrow another legs add to my own legs and gbagger. She's just after your money nothing else
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xnsandrxns: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
Oh please, shame on your generation, go make money and leave women alone.
I'll go make money
I wish you luck in your fvcking your way to the bottom
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by sweetenheskey(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
GodwinTobi:
Just kill her.... And go to jail
GodwinTobi:
Just kill her.... And go to jail
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by peterunla: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Stop giving her money and see her reaction. A lady that love u will not make money demand on u like u describe. Don't be fooled money is not love. Its suppose to be mutual feelings.

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by daprince098(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
tolexy123:

Mature advice please!

When you are not Segun (falz) in Jenifa's diary...

So simple as abc... Stop giving her...
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Lagbodos1: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by pussyAvenger: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
kamcygirl:
Op, do u want her to Look for another guy? to avoid her cheating or double dating, u have to provide all her demands since u truely love her. my guy knows very well that any day he stop to provide my demands! the relationship ends that very moment. but the mean issue is that i don't love him rather i used him as my Atm to provide my needs and the need of my true lover.
do unto other as u wud want them.......

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by pussyAvenger: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
i love this guy
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by pussyAvenger: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
kamcygirl:
u can say that again, oya face your front.
hmmm........see as ur mouth dy boom
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by zheroes(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Coefficient:
That girl doesn't love you
gbam!!!! @ OP,if you will be bold to reference this thread sometime in the future I will bet my life both of you won't get married and if you try to dare me by marrying her you will die before you clock 40 years of age or spend 8 years in that marriage because of her worries. I don't know you and I do not intensd to but she doesn't love you. She loves your money . Deprive her of finances for 3 months be man enough , open your eyes and the relationship (parasitic) will be over !!! My brother wake up. A WOMAN THAT LOVES YOU, HELPS yOU TO SAVE NOT SQUANDER!!!she is a demon in your life. You will lose all you have as long as she remains with you

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by metallisc(m): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
xendra:
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by HARDDON: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2016
firstking01:
Break up with her.
Best advise!

@ op, u r nothing but an atm! Maga

But u r solely to blame!

U started it all by forming big boy n buying her attention!
To keep d attention, u got to keep spending!

Remember this saying?: as u lay ur bed so u lie on it
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by fatiuabdulmalik: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2016
report her to efcc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him?