Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (42612 Views)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
you can go ahead and wish your whole pathetic life, you'll still never get anything close to a real woman so stop dreaming
You will never get a real man. If it's a curse.

Na to fúck you dey my mind now.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 2:30am On Nov 01, 2016
Habbatically:

till you die you will only dream of it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 2:31am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50666579][/quote]broke ass dondy that's all you know, whereas sensible people know what I mean.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 2:33am On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Lol
Ok
I'll go make money
I wish you luck in your fvcking your way to the bottom
m not like your sisters and all the women in your generation, I don't do men to get anything I need, never have.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xnsandrxns: 2:59am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
m not like your sisters and all the women in your generation, I don't do men to get anything I need, never have.
Luckily for my sisters and all the women in my generation, they don't wait for men to take care them.
Unlike your mother who brought you up to believe that a relationship is a poverty alleviation scheme
I don't blame her though, she was brought up that way
And I'm sure someday you'll pass the stupidity to your daughters like a family heirloom.
Now stop quoting me and go get a useful life,
Beggar

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 3:03am On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Luckily for my sisters and all the women in my generation, they don't wait for men to take care them.
Unlike your mother who brought you up to believe that a relationship is a poverty alleviation scheme
And I'm sure someday you'll pass the stupidity to your daughters like a family heirloom.
Begger
broke idiots has no right calling anyone a beggar?? seriously dude you really should go out and make money and stop this your crying and woman wrapper mentions cheesy cheesy if you had money you sure won't be crying like this on my mentions

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xnsandrxns: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
broke idiots has no right calling anyone a beggar?? seriously dude you really should go out and make money and stop this your crying and woman wrapper mentions cheesy cheesy if you had money you sure won't be crying like this on my mentions
Jeez
I give up on you
Please get some sleep
It's 3am
Or are you on duty tonight?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 3:09am On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Jeez
I give up on you
Please get some sleep
It's 3am
stupid give up on yourself, are you a bat? don't you sleep

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xnsandrxns: 3:15am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
stupid give up on yourself, are you a bat? don't you sleep
Zebra or whatever your name is
I'm up working
Most of us don't see relationship as a job, unlike you
Now wake your sugar daddy and work for your money
Take care and get lost

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by CharlieMaria(m): 5:05am On Nov 01, 2016
tolexy123:
thanks for your contribution bro. if I talk to her as u rightly said, she might see me as depriving her or as a stingy boyfriend and dat hurts
Do not package a girl. This happens when a lady is fed up with you and wants to show you a red card. I mean is she your wife? To be demanding money from you like that? Just go get married and quit boyfriend girlfriend rship. If you are not ready for marriage stay single and channel your resources to your mother and siblings, stop wasting it on girls.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by metallisc(m): 5:24am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
broke ass dondy that's all you know, whereas sensible people know what I mean.

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by metallisc(m): 5:26am On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Jeez
I give up on you
Please get some sleep
It's 3am

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by metallisc(m): 5:27am On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Beggar

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by metallisc(m): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Habbatically:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Abayor7: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.

a very stupid opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by frankputer: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2016
Habbatically:
Very simple. Anytime she ask, tell her you don't have. If she keeps asking, go straight to the point and asked her why is she leeching on you? Or she a gold-digger? Simple!

Op Best advice.
This dude just said it all.
U are not her father and I'm 50% sure she is a student.they don't understand no money.
OP Why did u impress her with money @ first?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Zebra or whatever your name is
I'm up working
Most of us don't see relationship as a job, unlike you
Now wake your sugar daddy and work for your money
Take care and get lost
he goat cheesy you up working? and you don't know the meaning of giving up on someone?

meanwhile... metallisc get a life, stop dying for posts that don't mean sh!t to me
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by metallisc(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
he goat cheesy you up working? and you don't know the meaning of giving up on someone?

meanwhile... metallisc get a life, stop dying for posts that don't mean sh!t to me

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by metallisc(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2016
frankputer:

Op Best advice.
This dude just said it all.
U are not her father and I'm 50% sure she is a student.they don't understand no money.
OP Why did u impress her with money @ first?

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by davidif: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!

Please run from her. She is too materialistic. In essence, she is a gold digger.
The advice my married friend gave me is that when i am looking for a wife i should avoid someone that is materialistic. Pleeeeeease break up with her.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by davidif: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2016
tolexy123:
Hello nairalanders, please I want you to advice me on how to handle my excessively demanding girlfriend. She demands money excessively from me at regular intervals (everytime i go to visit her which is now discouraging me from visiting her now) without considering my pocket and its really making me to see her from another angle negatively as a gold digger and it's affecting my true feelings for her.

I don't want to be too rude to her but at the same time, I want her to get the information across to her. its not like am not financially supportive or am broke but I want to exercise some financial disciplines in her cos am thinking of seeing her as more than my girlfriend but this is not telling well about her.

Mature advice please!

I don't think she loves you because love is what you can do for someone not what you can get from them. So what's going to happen if you lose your money one day, would she stay with you?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xendra: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50669503][/quote]exactly what you should tell yourself cos you're the idiot, dying over another mention
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by xnsandrxns: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:

Sorry babe
I'm not doing this with you this morning
Have a good day and fvck off my mention
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by metallisc(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
exactly what you should tell yourself cos you're the idiot, dying over another mention

Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by suledes(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2016
tolexy123:

Mature advice please!

Suspend giving her money for a while. Because any relationship that start by giving money to show love may not last if the money stops.

There had been many instances whereby money had been a tool to attract, and show love. But future is unpredictable, God forbid, you may have insufficient money in the future in less to what you have now. How will she cope with that?
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Intotijay(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Give her d money u can afford every week and that is all... She should spend it wise, no addition and no subtraction.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by collinsfhk(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2016
"DO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY WOULD DO UNTO U."

Just found d above in ur profile. Plz be true to urself o!

kamcygirl:
Op, do u want her to Look for another guy? to avoid her cheating or double dating, u have to provide all her demands since u truely love her. my guy knows very well that any day he stop to provide my demands! the relationship ends that very moment. but the mean issue is that i don't love him rather i used him as my Atm to provide my needs and the need of my true lover.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by mrsheddy(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2016
very simple to handle. just pretend to b broke and u will see her run away from u. I hv done that before and it pays a lot cus it brings out d real person of a girl.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2016
tolexy123:
she proves she does sometimes but girls are just too completed and there body language could b contradictory

Guy, if her light is blinking off and on, she does not love you.

A girl who loves you will give you FULL headlight.

Has she ever bought you a gift even if it is N500 worth of perfume or bananas ? Or all she does is demand and demand.

Women try very hard to prove themselves when they truely love a man.

Read what I wrote 10 times. Digest it.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by Habbatically: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
till you die you will only dream of it.
You getting a real man is only in your dream.

Make I fvck you first na.
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by jay5iveee: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Bros communicate your feelings towards her atitude and reduce how u spend on her for a while if she truly loves you she would consider to change for better or else she would find her way and the right woman who actually belong in your life would walk into your life to stay forever.shikena
Re: How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? by pharaoh366: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2016
xendra:
Give her before she asks you won't have this problem.

Thief

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.