Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. (928 Views)

Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me / You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by idmoore(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2009
hi nairalanders,
i know you all are of great and intellectual fellow pls will want your sincered opinoin. it about my fiancee,will both love each other so much but the problm is when i ask her to come to place for jus spending time together she feels recluctant or only come when she feels like unnotice, she claims will see everyday in skool campus and if will want to spend time and talk we can probably go hang out anywhwere pleasureable to discuss whatever. but where ever we can it can,t be as convient as my room so that we can smooch or ginger ourselves after our discussion.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by SeanT21(f): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
idmoore:

hi nairalanders,
i know you all are of great and intellectual fellow pls will want your sincered opinoin. it about my fiancee,will both love each other so much but the problm is when i ask her to come to place for jus spending time together she feels recluctant or only come when she feels like unnotice, she claims will see everyday in skool campus and if will want to spend time and talk we can probably go hang out anywhwere pleasureable to discuss whatever. but where ever we can it can,t be as convient as my room so that we can smooch or ginger ourselves after our discussion.

maybe thats the problem. She probably don't want to be botherd about having sex. that is why she hardly visit.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by tithe(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
@poster,

Look for another girl for the smooching, Rubish
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by ritaNL: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2009
@poster
My guy you no be sharp guy at all cos if you be,na the chick go dey tell you say she wan come spend weekends. Your games no tight mehn.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by phraoh(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2009
idmoore:

hi nairalanders,

Look @ dis guy,u wan do sth abi.EEhhhhyaaa.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by duality(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2009
@ poster

talk tru u wan take advantage of this girl.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by aristole(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
rita@NL:

@poster
My guy you no be sharp guy at all cos if you be,na the chick go dey tell you say she wan come spend weekends. Your games no tight mehn.

Ur posts are funny anyway!
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by truelover(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
tell her you've got special gift for her, grin shio
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by IFELEKE(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2009
idmoore:

hi nairalanders,
Is it by force?
Dude,you have a bigger task to face. . .your studies!.
Concentrate on that and stop ''murdering grammar'' here.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by galatico(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
She trying to avoid you having sex with her .
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by Oluschenco(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
she have studied your mind and discovered that your love for her is all about sex, you just want to handle and bang her.

But no allow make she carry you maga.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
idmoore:

hi nairalanders,

Maybe she knows ur neighbour in more special way or still messing about with somebody who leaves close to u. She doesn't want anybody to blow her cable.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by iice(f): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
IFELEKE:

Is it by force?

*dies* grin
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by 190: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
IFELEKE:

Is it by force?

iFELEKE
let us hear word
ARE U THE ONLY PERSON THAT WENT TO SCHOOL
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by DrLorenz1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
idmoore:

hi nairalanders,

Clearly u only want something and then u'll scram. . .apparently she knows that, that's why you're behaving like that. If i know her, i'll tell her to run as far as possible. . .that's my sincere opinion tongue

justwise:

Maybe she knows your neighbour in more special way or still messing about with somebody who leaves close to u. She doesn't want anybody to blow her cable.

Hmnnn seems like justwise is trying to be just wise once again grin

IFELEKE:

Is it by force?
I agree with you 100% ^ 100 and if anyone is against that, i'll turn that person to Dialo. . .41 shots by their sides grin
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by whitesturd(f): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
IFELEKE:

Is it by force?
[/quote
Dr. Lorenz link=topic=344374.msg4831420#msg4831420 date=1256924188:

Clearly u only want something and then u'll scram. . .apparently she knows that, that's why you're behaving like that. If i know her, i'll tell her to run as far as possible. . .that's my sincere opinion tongue

Hmnnn seems like justwise is trying to be just wise once again grin
I agree with you 100% ^ 100 and if anyone is against that, i'll turn that person to Dialo. . .41 shots by their sides grin

i agree jare.i mean de posters english can even make a girl not want to go to his house. so dt de girl wont do and collapse after listening to his englishcheesy.but its idea we need jare.u too u ve selfish ulterior motive 2wards the babe.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by Dexlomo: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
idmoore:

hi nairalanders,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The reason is because she knows you have no good to offer her other thank sex and I suppose you are not playing your games well. I suspect you are always pressurizing her thus making her suspicious of your moves.
On a lighter note, she intends not coming for now so that you can have more time to study your brighter grammar to improve your grammar cool cool cool.
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by DrLorenz1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2009
whitesturd:

i agree jare.i mean de posters english can even make a girl not want to go to his house. so dt de girl wont do and collapse after listening to his englishcheesy.but its idea we need jare.u too u ve selfish ulterior motive 2wards the babe.

1: What idea are we talking about?

2: What do you mean, i too have selfish ulterior motives towards the babe? shocked
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by whitesturd(f): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

1: What idea are we talking about?

2: What do you mean, i too have selfish ulterior motives towards the babe? shocked

Dr. Lorenz,does it sound like i was talking to you? i only said its the posters idea of English we need and not big grammar.
I was refering to the poster not you that he probably has a bad motive towards the girl.read well or put on ur glasses if needed.lol cool
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by DrLorenz1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2009
whitesturd:

Dr. Lorenz,does it sound like i was talking to you? i only said its the posters idea of English we need and not big grammar.
I was refering to the poster not you that he probably has a bad motive towards the girl.read well or put on your glasses if needed.lol cool

I think its you that needs glasses. grin If you notice very well, in your reply, you quoted me. if you hadn't done that, why would i respond to your post? Guess you didnt' see that one eh? grin
Re: She Dont Always Want To Come To My Place. by IFELEKE(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
190:

iFELEKE
let us hear word
ARE U THE ONLY PERSON THAT WENT TO SCHOOL
you want to be dealt with again?
btw, it's been a while. . .hwdy?

(1) (Reply)

Is Love A Feeling Or A Decision? / Which Of Them Is Your 1st Son! / Do You Think This Girl Is Interested In Me - Can She Disengage Her Fiance For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.