Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (63378 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / About 99% Of The Tongues Spoken In The Church Are Fake! / Tongues -part 3.the Special Ministry Of Tongues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by lionson(m): 3:17am On Nov 29, 2016
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

From your post I can see you're just out to mock what you don't understand. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by elosar(m): 3:23am On Nov 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

Tongue is not a heavenly or spiritual language!
The first sets of tongue spoken in the bible were languages spoken by some people within neighboring countries to Israel as at that time!

Pick another defence!
a canal man cannot understand the things of spirit,

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by CoCoLav(f): 3:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Someone asks a simple question calling for analytical or critical thinking skills, some of y'all get all emotional about it and start attacking the messenger instead of answering the question. That's why people doubt Christianity and religion in general. We seldom answer the critical questions thrown at us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by playtheblues(f): 3:33am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.
If God exists may I be blessed, if he doesn't exist may I be cursed.

God exists very well and he is the reason for our existence.

Everything we are is attributed to God.

Before we were formed in our mothers'wombs he knew us.

God is good.

May He be praised forever in Jesus name, amen.

JESUS IS LORD!

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 29, 2016
lilbest4:
Nobody knows the meaning even she doesn't know what she's saying. just like Terry G's rabarabatatata
Or Eedris' Migidi shigidi wigidi
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:08am On Nov 29, 2016
All I see is another post intended only to damage the image of Christianity possibly by an acclaimed Christian. And it breaks my heart that Christians undermine their religion in public and then talks about winning souls into the kingdom of God.

They travel around and overseas to get a convert but eventually resist him from entering the kingdom of God by making him more dammed than they are.

While some are fighting the good fight of faith some are out there destroying the works of the servants.

Instead of just preaching saying "Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand" all you hear is condemnation of a servant of God that striving to win or a servant that slips on the journey of faith.

If people of other religions are putting out messages that destroy the credibility of Christianity why should Christians be a part of it. If a minister do some that is not totally right it is not your responsibility to judge the person ( whom you did not send) , why not leave him or her to God who he claim to serve. As long as he or she claims to be a Christian he is our brother, she is our sister we must pray for him or her.

When we condemn ministers of God we don't only strike their image we strike the image of of our religion at large.

Christians need to wake up and protect our religion not destroy it.

4 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Celdanstar: 4:18am On Nov 29, 2016
As humans you are not gonna experience or know everything in life and about life till you die, you not being aware of a thing does not necessarily mean such a thing doesn't exist. Spirituality is a different dimension of experience open only to those who are spiritually disciplined not just anyone.
Speaking in tongue is a peculiar experience to those who value it.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ezeegolimited30(m): 4:35am On Nov 29, 2016
he dat speaks in an unknown tongue adifice himself! even d bible told us dat is a spiritual gift like healing nd oda gifts.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by rhektor(m): 4:49am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
If there is anything that is starkly spurious in christianity, it's the whole notion of speaking in tongues.
What christians call speaking is tongues, is just someone saying random meaningless words and claiming it's of heavenly origin. Anyone can do this.

Just study any christian who frequently speaks in tongues and you'll notice that every time he speaks in tongues, he uses the same string of phrases. This is because his brain has already become accustomed to those words, and invariably made it his default "heavenly tongue."

I know relations who have been using the same string of meaningless phrases for years now. They are so used to it, that they don't even know that it's the same bland group of words that they use.

Christians need to know that whatever transcendent feeling they experience, that causes them to speak in tongues, such feeling is not exclusive to christians. People from other religions also experience this feeling when they engage in their own so called spiritual activities, which can range from worship, to prayer, or even meditation which is isomorphic to quiet prayer, and such feeling can be so profound and overwhelming, that it makes them susceptible to suggestion and weird behavior. And when they get accustomed to such weird behavior, it becomes a part of them.

The fact that there are branches of christianity that don't even believe in the idea of speaking in tongues, and still claim that they speak to and hear from God, and God assures them on a daily basis that what they are doing( not believing in his holy spirit and manifesting it's presence by speaking in tongues) is right, then it raises the question of the validity of either of the beliefs, because both camps claim that God speaks to them. So it's either God is deliberately causing confusion, is confused himself, or both camps are just being delusional and their God doesn't exist.

This is simply stupidity from your self imposed end. Have you heard other people speak in a language your do not understand before now? How does it sound, don't the wordings sound as if it were the same? Imagine an ibo speaking person that has not heard the yoruba language before he'll just assume all that speak "Yoruba Yoruba" . assumptions is otherwise lowest level of intelligence my guy try another line, the same things you're accusing Christians of are mostly what you [/s]hatist[s] atheists do base your disbelieve on an unverified assumption.yet you think discrediting those who believed because a very evidence you are presented with is jargon as it is not having meaning to you.

And to you Seun you seems to be so occupied with Christian that you have nothing meaningful to do with your hating mind than to accuse Christians on this forum. I have asked you several times to tell us openly about your faith but your avoided that question like a deadly disease. Let me ask you again Seun the pretending atheist are you in any way a Muslim. Please answer me thus time and don't try to hid behind your finger
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by shamecurls(m): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2016
At page 5 and No on yet can interpret the bolded grin grin grin Everyone just quoting bible verses instead of answering the question.

What is the meaning? #Simple
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by paradigmshift(m): 5:02am On Nov 29, 2016
useless topics hitting front page.. mumu people everywhere
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by HaneefahRN(f): 5:02am On Nov 29, 2016
The scary part is coming back from reading room at night and seeing someone or group of people manifesting weird signs in the name of praying, rolling on the floor, doing weird things like a cult and screaming 'rubbish', well it sounds like rubbish to me.
My roomie said its the Holy Spirit, and that she can interpret whatever she says. Some Churches even teach it, like you aren't praying to them if you 'don't speak in tongues ', so some people just invent words so they won't be the weird one out (several friends have told me this).
Still gives me a good laugh whenever she starts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by rhektor(m): 5:06am On Nov 29, 2016
CoCoLav:
Someone asks a simple question calling for analytical or critical thinking skills, some of y'all get all emotional about it and start attacking the messenger instead of answering the question. That's why people doubt Christianity and religion in general. We seldom answer the critical questions thrown at us.

And you think that was a question aimed at learning? This is Seun asking a question to mock and that question is not even relevant for anything. You should ask yourself why is Seun so obsessed with Christianity?
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by rhektor(m): 5:23am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM
I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.

Funny Seun wants interpretation of what does not exist, really? Ogbeni Seun try again
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by henryhemon(m): 5:39am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

A proverb says the fool says there is no God. I pity you lots who use God to play.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by femi4: 5:40am On Nov 29, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

That is where you miss it, In Christianity, speaking in tongues does not necessarily means speaking in earthly languages where by the use of same string of phrases connotes same meaning. Some tongue are heavenly/spiritual and those string of phrases means different things at different times of us

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by henrydadon(m): 5:47am On Nov 29, 2016
is oga seun having doubt about his Faith
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by HarmonyDee(f): 5:53am On Nov 29, 2016
Actually most people say that on purpose..BUT i have witnessed a real one.
listening to the real one will make you believe because it is not comprehensible and you would be awed
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by ojeffo: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2016
What of Lil Kesh 's speaking in tongues, Who can interpret SKIBOROBOSKIBOROBO YEEBAAAA OOOSSHHHHEEE BADEEST
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by crazymommy(f): 5:59am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
Yesterday, I decided to listen to the official video of Sinach's most famous worship song, 'Way Maker':

I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed this video much better than her singing during the Benny Hinn program I reviewed earlier.

However, I have a problem. At 4:32 she spoke some words which I don't understand: "bo shadada vandasanda". After singing some more, at 4:52, she sang these words "o rerererebo shande yama zeke allelu," which I don't understand either. When I asked for the translation, I was told she was speaking in tongues which, fortunately, can be interpreted by those who have the gift of interpretation.

I hereby call upon Nairalanders with the gift of interpretation of tongues to interpret those words for us so we can fully appreciate the song.
grin grin grin
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Daboomb: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:

I tell you, this "type" of speaking-in-tongues is a SCAM!
Just like so many of the "sherobooboo-Sharabababa" that we hear and are astonished!
grin grin

Recall that the Bible said in 1Cor 12:10 and l quote: "To another, gifts of healing by the same spirit, ... to another, speaking in different kinds tongues and to still to another, the interpretation of tongues.... "

This confirms that the Spirit of God can actually give these "gift" to humans, as it wishes.

Now, let us go to the same 1Cor 13:1 - "if l speak in the tongues of man and of angels but have not LOVE (for others), l am but just a resounding Gong or clanging Cymbal!
This confirms that speaking in tongues is not an indication of spirituality or acceptance by God or in rapport with God, as most will want us to believe.
Some "tongue-speakers" are just "resounding and clanging" for nothing! grin grin

Again, Verse 8 of the same Chapter 13 above says :if there is "prophecies", it will Cease! if there is "speaking in tongues", they will be stilled! Only Love never fails!
This again confirms to us that "speaking in tongue" can STOP (stilled/cease) if there is No Love!.

But even more importantly, 1Cor 14: 6-13 (but l will only quote verse 9) : 9- So it is with you, unless you speak INTELLIGIBLE WORDS with your Tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? YOU WILL JUST BE SPEAKING INTO THE AIR.!

Thus, if you "speak in tongues" and your listeners dont understand (because there is no interpreter! ), you are wasting your time "like someone speaking into the air"!

1Cor 14:19 - But to the Church, l would rather speak intelligible words (normal human words) to instruct others than then thousand words in TONGUE!

This shows that speaking in tongues is rather not always desirable and edifying for the church members.

Finally, Let me quote 1Cor 14: 27-28: "IF ANYONE" speaks in a tongue, TWO or at the most Three, should speak, one at a time!..and SOMEONE MUST INTERPRET! (28) - If there is "No Interpreter", the Speaker should keep quiet in the church (openly) and speak "quietly" to himself and God.

The above verses shows that it is deceitful, when you see "multitudes" barbling in the church, all in the name of speaking in tongues! Its a SCAM!
The Bible does not allow for more than Two or three at the same time, to speak in tongues!

Even more importantly as with cases like this Sinachi, where you are dumbfounded at her "resounding gonging and clanging" (take note of the phrase "resounding", ....depicting the "repetition of sounds" you are hearing), since there is "No Interpreter", she is not allowed to OPENLY speak in tongues and should "speak quietly to God".
This shows that what you hear (and cant interpret, since she cant interpret and no one interprets) is A SCAM!

Let Sinachi and her likes keep fooling themselves by coming through as a "resounding gong and clanging cymbals", we are not fooled. grin

Nice music though, including that by Monique - Power flow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by tommysparks: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2016
thorpido:
Jargons!
How can you speak so confidently about what you don't understand?
Tongues is a language but it's a spiritual language.Do you speak or understand Mandarin?If a man speaks mandarin,will another Chinese man understand him?Yes,but you do not because it is strange to you nevertheless it's a language understood.Does it have the same words when spoken by another man?Yes.
Tongues can have similar words and they can be repeated.It doesn't make it nonsense.
Interpreting it comes as another gift.Some have that gift.
this is pathetic how can you come here to say that someone needs a gift to understand speaking in tongues, in the book of acts was everybody that heard his own language need a gift to understand his own language?? There is nothing in the bible like gift of understanding tongue.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by crazymommy(f): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2016
jonbellion:
babies below the age of 2 and intoxicated people also speak in tounges
grin grin grin grin una no go kill person for here...

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Daboomb: 6:13am On Nov 29, 2016
rhektor:

And you think that was a question aimed at learning? This is Seun asking a question to mock and that question is not even relevant for anything. You should ask yourself why is Seun so obsessed with Christianity?

I dont agree with you! Do you have EVIDENCE to prove the bolded?

I am a Christian and l have asked these questions too, for some decades now.
There is nothing wrong for someone to want to KNOW, .............whatever their motive is, it only requires a TRUE answer, except the issue involved is itself a SCAM.

Now, answer the question first, before criticising the person who raised the question. undecided undecided
To be honest, the "modern day' Christians have abused and adulterated Christianity so much that Jesus must be squirming right now!
I know we dont like Muslims or Atheist criticising Christianity because they are "not even close to being comparable, how much more of being better".
But like other religions, we have p.im.ps calling themselves "men of God" and we have sheeple calling themselves "children of God" so much so that Christianity, like in the days of Jesus in the Temple (when he flogged them out), has been turned to a very "profitable Business of Money"!

Even then, these events have been foretold in the Bible so no true chiristian should be surprised.
Its a sign of the "closing-in of the End times".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Daboomb: 6:18am On Nov 29, 2016
tommysparks:
this is pathetic how can you come here to say that someone needs a gift to understand speaking in tongues, in the book of acts was everybody that heard his own language need a gift to understand his own language?? There is nothing in the bible like gift of understanding tongue.

But there is a Gift of INTERPRETATION! (1Cor 12:10).. which goes along with the Gift of Speaking in tongues!

Admittedly, these unending, resounding gong and clanging (1 Cor 13:1) of Cymbals is an adulteration of the spiritual gift of speaking in tongues and it is the SCAM that "MAN" has turned the spiritual gift into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by dnawah(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:

no worry urself.all those thin na wash.a
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Daboomb: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2016
HaneefahRN:
The scary part is coming back from reading room at night and seeing someone or group of people manifesting weird signs in the name of praying, rolling on the floor, doing weird things like a cult and screaming 'rubbish', well it sounds like rubbish to me.
My roomie said its the Holy Spirit, and that she can interpret whatever she says. Some Churches even teach it, like you aren't praying to them if you 'don't speak in tongues ', so some people just invent words so they won't be the weird one out (several friends have told me this).
Still gives me a good laugh whenever she starts.

Tell her she is a LIAR!

Read the book of 1Corinthians 12:10, to her and show her where it says that the "gifts" are shared differently, No one person is given TWO gifts (Speaking and interpretation)

You are right, l have been a victim of this "You must speak in tongues by force" grin grin in the past!
It was an all-night session and l was encouraged to "move my mouth and utter any sound" but as someone who does not fool himself, after trying all night, l made it plain that "I cant forge it" because it is not coming naturally! sad shocked

They said it means l am not a Christian but events over the years, have proved them wrong!
Christianity and serving God is a personal relationship (in the heart) between "You and God".... and you will definitely know "you have it", if you are not the type that wallows in self-deceit.
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Daboomb: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:

bo => God or Lord
Shadada => Sing or singing
Vandasada => ?

rererere~bo => you...........God or Lord
Shande => Sing or singing [same as above but shorten]
Yama => Some kind of persona noun like I, we
Zeke => ? (should be "are")
Allelu => Alleluyha

Na because i like you (Not really like you though smiley ) that's why I respond not because you need interpretation, because its not useful if you know the meaning

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by fabre4: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2016
A guy who claims to be an atheist but does sends any post that will discredit Christianity to the front page is not an atheist but an Antichristian

And to think all the stress they go through just to give themselves a reason not to be a Christian makes me pity them and feel really sorry for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by Anusiemgood(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2016
ok
Re: Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach by lollmaolol(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:
All I see is another post intended only to damage the image of Christianity possibly by an acclaimed Christian. And it breaks my heart that Christians undermine their religion in public and then talks about winning souls into the kingdom of God.

They travel around and overseas to get a convert but eventually resist him from entering the kingdom of God by making him more dammed than they are.

While some are fighting the good fight of faith some are out there destroying the works of the servants.

Instead of just preaching saying "Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand" all you hear is condemnation of a servant of God that striving to win or a servant that slips on the journey of faith.

If people of other religions are putting out messages that destroy the credibility of Christianity why should Christians be a part of it. If a minister do some that is not totally right it is not your responsibility to judge the person ( whom you did not send) , why not leave him or her to God who he claim to serve. As long as he or she claims to be a Christian he is our brother, she is our sister we must pray for him or her.

When we condemn ministers of God we don't only strike their image we strike the image of of our religion at large.

Christians need to wake up and protect our religion not destroy it.

I wonder why some people are disturbing themselves, Seun is an atheist meaning he can never understand what tongues are.

Speaking in tongues should & can not be understood by a canal being . So why bring this topic in the first place.

I strongly feel you posted this to ridicule Christians & also attempting to question God's existence.

FYI Seun : Tongue is real, if you like take paper & biro to churches in search of new tongues, it ll be futile effort.

Above all, God is REAL also. You chose your path, don't discourage people if you cannot build them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.