Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. (2822 Views)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by aboly(f): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2009
He's married with 2 kids and he is in luv with me on the basis that he wants more kids and his wife dosen't want to have more children cos the 2 she has was thru C/S. He is so luvly takes care of me,a good xtain and has a great sence of humor,he's askin 4 my hand in marriage.
wot should i do?
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by iice(f): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
aboly:

He's married with 2 kids and he is in luv with me on the basis that he wants more kids and his wife dosen't want to have more children cos the 2 she has was thru C/S. He is so luvly takes care of me,a good xtain and has a great sence of humor,he's askin 4 my hand in marriage.
wot should i do?

undecided undecided
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by zuuby(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
wot should i do?

CAN U HEAR URSELF ?
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by Godmother(f): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
I wonder: what wont some men say to deceive gullible sisters
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by posakosa(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ op: how old are you ?

how can a "good xtian" be committing adultery ?

undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin @ HE WANTS TO MARRY YOU AND ASKING FOR YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by smooooooth: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
aboly:

wot should i do?

that one statement just made ur post very very very very very dumb! angry. u are the people who give xtianity a bad name, the goat among the sheep. a true xtain like me wont even look at ur face if i already have a wife. not even now that i am single sef, cos u are evil and out to ruin a happy home. true xtianity preaches one man , one woman, and what God has joined 2geder, let no ''u'' put asunder. leave him and go find ur own

husband snatcher!!!!!!
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by r231(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2009
posakosa:

@ op: how old are you ?

how can a "good xtian" be committing adultery ?

undecided undecided undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin @ HE WANTS TO MARRY YOU AND ASKING FOR YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE

hmmmm didn't you see d part where she says dat he is taking care of me, wen money is involved who cares about adultery

@OP
so far you understand that you are going to be the second wife cus dat man is not going to send his wife away for you and pls don say dat he is a good xtian again abeg
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by Abbeycity4(f): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2009
smooooooth:

that one statement just made your post very very very very very dumb! angry. u are the people who give xtianity a bad name, the goat among the sheep. a true xtain like me wont even look at your face if i already have a wife. not even now that i am single sef, cos u are evil and out to ruin a happy home. true xtianity preaches one man , one woman, and what God has joined 2geder, let no ''u'' put asunder. leave him and go find your own

husband snatcher!!!!!!

lol. . . . anyway u're right

@poster
y do u want to b in second position??
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by Shola2009(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
husband snatcher!!!!!!
LMAO!!! grin grin
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by TheHenrys(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
good xtian my foot,
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
aboly:

wot should i do?

U are not confused, u are basically stupid
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by Shola2009(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
yeeiiii!
why na ??
LMAO!! grin
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by TheSeeker(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2009
smooooooth:

that one statement just made your post very very very very very dumb! angry. u are the people who give xtianity a bad name, the goat among the sheep. a true xtain like me wont even look at your face if i already have a wife. not even now that i am single sef, cos u are evil and out to ruin a happy home. true xtianity preaches one man , one woman, and what God has joined 2geder, let no ''u'' put asunder. leave him and go find your own

husband snatcher!!!!!!

Nice advert! Where are the lonely NL girls? grin
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by caral(f): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
OmG
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by sexydamian: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
well its quite disappoint that u called such a xtian, my dear,if he wants more children he shuld go 2 motherless homes and pick up kids.remeba that the bible says one man .one woman.Also if ur eyes cos u to sin pluck it out.it is beta to go to heaven blind than having those two eyes in hell.Dearie,knw that u dont deserve a left ova meal.u deserve a fresh and nutritous one.so pls do have a rethink.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by CrazyMan(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2009
aboly:

wot should i do?
I think you should look for a single guy would walk you down the aisle; what is it with girls and married men? Why do all you young girls run after family men. angry

I would also want you to know that if you foolishly give yourself to him and bear children in the process; if he eventually dies, you and your children would inherit nothing because you would not be recognized as his biological wife; you would be left with nothing because his original wife would ensure that she and her children eat the fruit of their labour.

So if you love yourself, your future and the future of your unborn children, then look for a single guy to settle down with and stop being greedy.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by sparta(f): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ poster

Do unto thers what you want them to do to you!
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by r231(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
don't worry after you give him more kids dat he wanted, he will go bck out and pick up up the third wife so if u do decide to marry him get rdy for d road ahead
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by 1stEdition: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
I can c u really want to spend ur life with him because u sound excited from the tone of ur thread.

Being a good xtian like u mentioned and knowing its improper for him to marry a second wife,

tis is my advise: TELL HIM TO MURDER HIS WIFE. HE SHOULD DO IT NEATLY SO NO ONE DETECT.

Then u have the house.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by Dubino(m): 2:54am On Nov 03, 2009
Hey poster, can you just shut up and go do something good for yourself. You said he's marrried with two kids and still want to marry you because he wants more kids. Is his business involve trading on kids? How good is he taking care of the ones he has? How sure are you that you're going to give him as many kids as he want? If you can't give him enough kids, would you allow him to marry another wife? Don't post nothing again until you give me answers to all the above questions, or I'll get real mad at you.
You kids should stop sneaking around and breaking peoples marriage.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by izeek(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2009
CAN U HEAR URSELF ?

nope she can't she is confirmed deaf.
and as it is, i think she is also blind cos she can;t see she is falling into a pit.

@ post,
u just found a way to justify your wicked art.
stupidy wont serve as an excuse when the shit finally hits the fan.

confirmed baby factory.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2009
THIS POSTER SELF, SOMETIMES I WONDER IF OUR NIGERIAN GIRL ARE EDUCATED AT ALL

SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CHRISTIANITY SELF

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF ALL THIS GIRLS REALLY GET BRAIN SELF

THEY WILL WEAR TIGHT JEANS ROAMING THE STREET, LOOKING FOR HOME TO BREAK.

THEY ARE READY TO SPOIL HAPPY FAMILY

I AM YET TO FIND OR SEE A GIRL , WITH A COMPLETE BRAIN IN NIGERIA.

THEY WILL ALL GO ABOUT , WITH THEIR WATERY BRAIN CLAIMING TO BE GOOD GIRLS,

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU CONTINUE YOUR UNHOLY MATRIMONY.

IDIOT DEVIL INCARNATE.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by coolier(f): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2009
aboly:

wot should i do?

Case Scenario:
Husband wants more kids: Do I blame him? NO
Wife doesn't: Do I blame her? YES

They must have discussed this, the husband knowing fully well that women can have up to four children with C/S, and in some cases the last two pregnancies might turn out to be normal deliveries. And the wife knowing fully well that making children together is one of her responsibility towards her husband, refusing which might have grave repercussions.

Christians are not super natural beings. They are only human, just like you and I. So there is nothing wrong with him wanting more kids. And if his wife cannot agree on that then he takes another wife.

Now let me take you down memory lane: It is a known fact that a former Archbishop of the Anglican Diocese of Nigeria(now deceased) had two wives, both bore him kids. Note that the Archbishop is the overall head of the Christian community in Nigeria. He was never dethroned because he had two wives. Everybody knew. He was a good Christian to have risen to the post of Archbishop. Abraham - the father of faith himself, because his wife Sarah could not conceive on time, took a slave girl Haggai as second wife - courtesy Sarah.

By refusing to have more kids, this wife has only given her husband liberty and full permission to go ahead and marry another wife.

So I would say to the poster marry him if you love him.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by izeek(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2009
COOLIER,
so we shud just remarry when our wives refuse to givebirth to another child.
after knowingwhat she went tru with the cstngy.

u no sabi sayur papa 4 don marry like 50 by now.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by Dexlomo: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
aboly:

wot should i do?
I pity U. D guy loves u because u r a child producing machine. D prob is dat he is not smart enuf. U ad beta open ur eyes well else u'll be surprised dat ur eyes are filled wit soap despite dat u r in a stream. Al d guy wants to do is to jembe. Dat he nids more children, does he nid 2 marry U? Kai, na ur type I wan dey jam now wey dey don open my eyes to d sweet things wey dey dia. Me sef wan marry U abeg!!!

coolier:

Case Scenario:

They must have discussed this, the husband knowing fully well that women can have up to four children with C/S, and in some cases the last two pregnancies might turn out to be normal deliveries. And the wife knowing fully well that making children together is one of her responsibility towards her husband, refusing which might have grave repercussions.

Christians are not super natural beings. They are only human, just like you and I. So there is nothing wrong with him wanting more kids. And if his wife cannot agree on that then he takes another wife.
Now let me take you down memory lane: It is a known fact that a former Archbishop of the Anglican Diocese of Nigeria(now deceased) had two wives, both bore him kids. Note that the Archbishop is the overall head of the Christian community in Nigeria. He was never dethroned because he had two wives. Everybody knew. He was a good Christian to have risen to the post of Archbishop. Abraham - the father of faith himself, because his wife Sarah could not conceive on time, took a slave girl Haggai as second wife - courtesy Sarah.

By refusing to have more kids, this wife has only given her husband liberty and full permission to go ahead and marry another wife.

Wat an advise. U beta stop blaspheming or U no rid am say U can only divorce ur wife based on adultery n dat is if she is caught. U no fit marry sef unless she die so y give blind advice in d name of xtainity?
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by posakosa(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2009
cOOLIER IS A DEVIL------- u must be very UGLY advising another woman to marry a married man. Foolish girl.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2009
coolier:

Case Scenario:

Where did you get this from? How many denominations align themselves with the so called  Christian community that the views of an archbishop becomes abolute truth in Nigeria? So if the Archbishop is a pedophile, you would also condone the act? Also Abraham did not come up with such a suggestion but Sarah his wife did.

Christians are not super natural beings but the bible says you should thrive to be perfect in all your doings. If it's too hard for christians like you to do (that is if you are one), it's better for you to backslide than claim to know the word but deny it. smiley grin

@poster
For the sake of your sanity better leave him alone. Pursue him back to his family. You think the wife or the kids will welcome you with open arms? You'll forever be in contempt as you would be labelled as a prostitute, husband snatcher and a host of other demeaning names. tongue
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by oolateju: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2009
Married, A good christian, and he wants to marry you?

Walahitalai, this poster na original mumu. Kai! cry
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by posakosa(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^^^^ no mind am---make she marry her alhadji. na so he go leave am find another young girl put for house.
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by yme1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2009
@poster
you lack sense for saying this
a married man whom is not yet divorced shocked
my friend go get those dirty clothes where you took your bath undecided
Re: Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. by jenny01(f): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
y on earth would u marry another woman's husband angry angry. i guess ur foremother are calling on u shocked shocked shocked, so wat if he's a christian , it beta u run 4 ur dear life undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? / Who Wanna Be My Guul? / An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.