Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (44921 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 19, 2016
uzuede4:
Dat spending one week wit ya mama , i no gree. ;DDat spending one week wit ya mama , i no gree.

That part na joke gringrin

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by fratermathy(m): 3:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Adegbenro7643:
2 a reliable lady, no big deal. 2 play-girls, it's stooping so low.....weytin dem fit cuk sef, except indomie? Mai gf cuks mostly 2 please mai frnds. She is nt stupid, dat's jxt her nature. God bless U, Oyeronke!

I tell you bro. I have a girl who treats me like a king and cooks for me. I treat her like the Queen of an empire & this is only the beginning. If another girl likes, let her dance kukere on top of me, I can't trade another with my Sandra. She's my all and all. God knows. Jasysandra, you are wonderful and I love you kiss kiss kiss

Some of the girls here who play double standards are the ones that will run to TB Joshua when they clock 35 without husbands. Later they'll say they have home trouble when their trouble is that they are too proud to cook a food that they themselves will also join in eating.

A good and homely wife doesn't "try", she just "is". Men of marriageable age and status scent them from afar.

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by soloroyality(m): 3:17am On Nov 19, 2016
baum1:

Very hypocritical, I cannot believe some people are arguing it...Are they saying cooking is worth more than sharing their most private being with someone who is not their husband? Wow, so this's how sex before marriage has been trivialized lipsrsealed

leave them joor.

Nb: don't think from ur anus before u comment.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by fratermathy(m): 3:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Izen:

We can have sex because we both enjoy it. As for the cooking, only one person enjoys it. Get it?

So who enjoys giving money, making hair, buying gifts, and spending money that could be used to eat comfortably in a restaurant?

If a lady doesn't want to cook, she should BUY the food herself. God knows I'll only buy ladies food on three occasions; her birthday, valentine day and any other random day when the spirit is willing. I won't just go and start buying food everytime because I've got a silly, good-for-nothing, proud and unhomely "bedroom" gal. Gerrit?

Mind you, sex is not always enjoyable by both. Some ladies are TERRIBLE in Bedmatics but men tolerate them and manage because they are homely and can cook.

I've got a lady friend whose 3years boyfriend recently got married to a homely and well trained Urhobo girl under her nose because she can't even cook Indomie. The guy takes her to Tantalizers whenever they meet. She won't cook for you and will never reject fast foods. She thought she was lucky and living the life only for the guy to surprise her by posting pictures from his marriage on Facebook without even breaking up with her.

She still hasn't gotten over it till now... This happened 2 months ago.

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 19, 2016
I don't understand these ladies oh.
So last last we get married and you expect me to start eating food that looks tastes awful?
Food is the koko oh
You should know his best food and everything.
Personally sha I can't marry a lady that can't cook, or u want make my friends dey tell me with style say my wife nor sabi cook.
*By 6 in d evening about to leave friends house
Friend: Hey relax and eat na my wife is cooking. *
Me: for my mind this guy knows I don't like the bullshit she cooks?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by OkoAnike(m): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:

Thank you for this comment. So many myopic minds on romance section

Op, I hate commenting on a thread like this but can u take a break and see other people's view... I realise u only respond to people of common view with u else they are myopic.

The question people are asking is "do f**k him any time u like and vise vasa" , the answer is yes... Then if you guys do that what else is special about cooking.

It's unfortunately for this generation, we leave what is important and focus on emptiness, the generation where virginity is crime and ass f**k is the latest fun...

Enjoy young woman and learn to see and listen to people outside ur view... Huuummm.

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:34am On Nov 19, 2016
... Not everything that works for Mr A, will surely work for Mr B. When it comes to relationship, there is no manual book rather what we have is WISDOM BOOK.

Wisdom is always the principal thing. Always follow the values of moderation. Cooking for a friend is good. If it works for you then follow your instinct but if isn't working for you then moderate it. Is not always by might rather is by grace.

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by newmusic: 3:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Why should you cook? Pls don't cook, that will even Make him propose to you asap, to cap it all and earn more respect, don't cook for his families when they come visiting, you are his wife not a slave!

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by OkoAnike(m): 3:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:

So sex is the gateway to do anything for a man? Is that suppose to be the key to a lady's heart? Talk about standards

Op, if you can give a man who has not paid ur bride price ur body to fu*k, then what standard are talking about... Which one is more important to you, fu*k him any time u visit him or cooking for him any time u visit him... Tell us your standard young woman.

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by dayowunmi(m): 3:46am On Nov 19, 2016
I can understand if you don't want to sleep with him before marriage but you don't wanna cook too? I think some ladies are watching too many foreign movies and season films and many of them are getting some ideas from there.

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by berryice(f): 3:52am On Nov 19, 2016
awa:
No...just allow him dey eat mamaput while he spends on you.
Nonsenses.... How old are you self? Ohh you are below 18 years? I am sorry been hard on you
what op is trying to say is dah we shouldn't cook like we re running a resturant 24/7 nd cook all d yummy dishes grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Greenbullet(m): 4:02am On Nov 19, 2016
all the girls here,be forming bride price.smhhh on you all. your boyfriend no dey hungry but una go still cook for them.

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by fkdmods: 4:30am On Nov 19, 2016
awa:
No...just allow him dey eat mamaput while he spends on you.
Nonsenses.... How old are you self? Ohh you are below 18 years? I am sorry been hard on you

And that is the problem in a poverty stricken environment. African women wanting to be spent on. In normal societies, everything is 50/50. Reason why women are often treated like slaves in Africa.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by oketoyinboshola(m): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Here is the thing... Some girls using the excuse of don't cook for him becos he hasn't married you, but the problem is some girls can't really cook, if she is a good cook, she would see joy in doing it for anybody not only your boyfriend.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pylony(m): 5:15am On Nov 19, 2016
The day you began to open your legs for your guy doing all the similar wify bed chores, why won't you want to also visit his kitchen and ensure his food is well Cooked with out a Manly taste to it? You have made your self a semi-wife when ever una dey enjoy bedmatics, so oya the journey continues in the kitchen in this reality show. No bedmatics no kitchen palava for you, so don't start what you can't finish.

Well, now i get it, most ladies today are of the Indomie generation who are well qualify in the kitchen for boiling eggs, water and cooking packed junk foods. They give such excuse to escape getting exposed. If not i don't see what's wrong if you can open your legs for him to chop from, abegy also open his pot, cook make him Chop. Them old papa use to talk am say, "the road linking to a mans heart is through his belle", oya no complains just enter kitchen.

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Handsomecutepie: 5:24am On Nov 19, 2016
[b]Only a lazy lady like the Op will ask this stupid question.

The most important factor here is LOVE. If you are in love with him, nobody ll tell you to cook; you ll be the one begging him to allow you to cook for him at every visit.

It's a natural thing for a well brought up Nigeria lady to cook without any hesitation while the lazy ones look for any excuse not to cook.

The first red flag for Nigeria men in a relationship is when a lady refuses or lack cooking skills. 2% of Nigeria men who were probably raised by a single mum or controlling wives wouldn't mind the likes of Op while the remaining 98% Nigeria men would throw the likes of Op out at any slightest opportunity cos good and well bred ladies are more than willing to cook...

If you are well brought up lady(Nigeria raised not all these UK/US spoilt brats), cooking becomes your second nature. Trust me, you won't be at ease at your boyfriend house when cooked foods are not available.

Nigerian men prefer to hustle and make money available for their family while their White counterparts in western world want 50/50 shared responsibilities with their wives. This 50/50 shared responsibilities mentality or culture make life difficult for western ladies to cope with domestic responsibilities which informed the reason why they do a lot of eating at restaurants. Ridiculously, our Nigeria ladies are trying so hard to copy this white culture without looking at this vital point of 50/50 shared responsibilities.
[/b]

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:
I find this very interesting to discuss here and I will go straight to the point.

I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him. It is important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life.if you are his friend,you act like his friend and if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife, you also act like one.

A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you, what threat wil I give you when we get married?
I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife! What are your opinion ladies?

men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks
Don't cook for your bf o...let your best friend do the cooking...we will see who will marry first. grin

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pylony(m): 5:25am On Nov 19, 2016
berryice:
what op is trying to say is dah we shouldn't cook like we re running a resturant 24/7 nd cook all d yummy dishes grin
If you visit him all the time like you're visiting Disney land you should also cook for him like a Mcdonald. grin And if he should seek to take you out every blessed day for a month you'll not complain or mention to see his kitchen even if his kitchen is stock with food stuff "una no go wan display una talent in the kitchen, nna why?" Hmmm ladies and their wahala sef. We men see's a good wife when she's a good manager and not a consumer o. grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by vislabraye(m): 5:33am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:
I find this very interesting to discuss here and I will go straight to the point.

I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him. It is important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life.if you are his friend,you act like his friend and if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife, you also act like one.

A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you, what threat wil I give you when we get married?
I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife! What are your opinion ladies?

men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

It's just part of the exploration and testing grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pylony(m): 5:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:

So sex is the gateway to do anything for a man? Is that suppose to be the key to a lady's heart? Talk about standards
The gateway to a man's heart is through his stomach and please how do you intend to archive that with out wanting to cook him a meal when ever he needs it? If the standard laid in a relationship is already wax by sex why should cooking meals be a problem?

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Handsomecutepie: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:

You are just a lazy brat who is looking for any available and cheap excuse to hide your lack of cooking skill. Chai! This mentality of yours is quite disturbing and disgusting to be honest with you. A responsible lady enjoys cooking activities naturally, it's their second nature. And trust me, this cooking skill is the first thing these responsible ladies bring on board whenever they are in love with dudes...

You go tey for your papa house with this mentality oooo unless you r ready to marry all these uncircumcised white dudes with stinking body odour

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by sylvar02(m): 5:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Mimzyy:
Except you guys are in a 'no sex' relationship then this is hypocrisy. I mean he bleeps you whenever you guys want but you Wana ration the number of times you cook for him just 'cos he hasn't paid your bride price? Talk about double standards. Pftttt.

PS: A man knows who his heart belongs to, if you like do monkey flips on his d!ck and fry his chicken on diamond oil, if it's not you then it's not you. Ce que sera sera.

God bless you for this....

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Qualer: 5:39am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:

My thoughts too but girls feel it is their right to cook for a guy who hasn't even officially propose to you

soooo.... are you saying if i propose now now, that you will start cooking for me? cool cool
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 19, 2016
Izen:

Err.... breaking news. Not every woman that cooks enjoys cooking. We have been conditioned to cook doesn't mean we enjoy it. Some do, some others don't. It's one thing to cook, it's another thing to be forced to enjoy it. Please where did my human right go? Please let us cook in peace without having to enjoy it. Thank you grin
grin I never said a lady should be forced to cook,.....I was only trying to make it clear that,as a lady cooking should be something you should enjoy doing for yourself,family and bf...so you don't like cooking??like trying new recipes shocked?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Why?...hell NO!! She should rather cook for the one she ain't dating & watch helplessly as the man walks down the altar with the wifey material.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by sylvar02(m): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:

So she is your slave! The only thing good you think can come from her is food? I am beginning to hate Nigerian men

sorry o.... So what's the difference between having sex with him as often as he wants and cooking for him often? Thought what you should actually reserve for your man till after marriage is sex not food at all. Don't cook for him and a willing neighbour will do it for him and before u know he's gone.

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Toofan007: 5:52am On Nov 19, 2016
So the times you decide not to cook the guy no go chop abi? If you come next time and see somebody who is ready to cook five out of five inna the kitchen nko?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by sylvar02(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:

My thoughts too but girls feel it is their right to cook for a guy who hasn't even officially propose to you

officially propose? less I don't understand what you meant there... But then you allowed him have sex without the "official proposal" no wahala....
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by CosmicJames(m): 6:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Hadez:

So she is your slave! The only thing good you think can come from her is food? I am beginning to hate Nigerian men
I beg park well. Who ur love epp?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by akinszz: 6:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Know ur place... U belong to kitchen and the other room. Lol...
Hadez:

Men like you are with the mentality that LADIES ARE MEANT FOR THE KITCHEN. Spits
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by onyenje: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Sex is no way to a man's heart but good food is.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by agesron(f): 6:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Yes I cook for my boyfriend whenever I visit him or he pay me visit, not because am desperate or am classless, but I don't eat from restaurant or eatery ,so if we r together am gonna cook n we will eat. And yes I clean his room because I can't walk away like that n leave d whole house tarted knowing that everywhere is messed up, I hate dirty. I love to know what am eating n how I cook it, but if my boyfriend now think am doing all this things to gain his heart or think am DESPERATE as some people say, that is own wahala not mine, even if we don't marry, nothing spoil ,he know d kind of woman he want in his life. Simple me n I like it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87