Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) (63047 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo / Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by IjebuEconomics: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by cyojunior1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Can we pls see buhari's own !!!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by DavidTheGeek: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
The real "Baddo" grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by ShineuEye: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
donphilopus:

You miss his looting right To even think the IB happens to be some people's hero is laughable.
[/s]

who be dis ediot?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The gworo chewing kunu drunk burantashi pampers wearing dullard should show us his own picture of certificate.

Everybody who supported APC on this forum whenever you see or hear anything about GEJ I knows guilty conscience will be doing them.

Their days will be full of regrets and anguish which they will be feeling anytime they see or hear anything about the dullard.

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.

Please GEJ we are sorry
Please come back
l am not coming back, this is me Jonathan and this is my Nairaland account, Enjoy APC till 2060 grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by CXLVII: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
He has not started eating Yams in that pic
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Alariwo2: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
who would have known he'll later turn out to be ineffectual corruption master

fine looking man he was

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Alajiki(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The gworo chewing kunu drunk burantashi pampers wearing dullard should show us his own picture of certificate.

Everybody who supported APC on this forum whenever you see or hear anything about GEJ I knows guilty conscience will be doing them.

Their days will be full of regrets and anguish which they will be feeling anytime they see or hear anything about the dullard.

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back

Here comes another cucumber tribe disguising as a Yoruba man! Be proud of your doomed tribe bro. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by CXLVII: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019![size=18pt] We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.
[/size]

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back

Only God can repay whoever sent you to school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
i will put it simply so u'd understand-u are very stupid

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
bloodykiller don dey mentor boys grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Flashh: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was were deceive. deceived.

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
But have it in mind. Buhari's failure doesn't mean Jonathan also isn't a failure.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Alariwo2: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gbemishile1:

i will put it simply so u'd understand-u are very stupid

seconded

he is very stupid indeed

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
I saw a big condolence visit to a very strong politician in Nigeria. I am not T.B Joshua neither i am a prophet.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
This coming week,the nation newspaper and punch ng will come out with charges against mama peace.....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by paic: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
If this man was OK he wouldn't have been voted out of power. Let him rest Nigeria is better without him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
yinkslinks:
I saw a big condolence visit to a very strong politician in Nigeria. I am not T.B Joshua neither i am a prophet.
that should be ibb
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by decasey(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dat is my father grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by eROCK247(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
zero8zero:
samu alawun, because the loot reach you & your siblings we no go rest again abi?,,.. You do notice that his swag was clueless, don't you?
Truth is mine*

If GEJ looted, PMB has spent almost 2 years fighting 'kwaroption' only and yet GEJ still moves around freely in renowned international circles. Measure the level of cluelessness and ineffectiveness of the PMB-led government!!! Ur time starts...now.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Pylony(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wow... the era of sir Mungo park and Pa Ajayi crowder in photo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wailers will not like this..

Their oga no even get WAEC CerFITICATE

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
who knew he wud be a president.. #lIFe

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by LordCenturion(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
He wore good quality clothes for nysc during his time,good stipends, enjoy good quality education, good study environment, good graduation gown,almost free education,, but in our time under him , everything wasn't right, we wear fake khaki, fake shoes, education is inferior, no conducive environment, no electricity to study, no security..... May GOD ALMIGHTY punish u GEJ and our past leaders , maybe God of nature granted u quick death and may ur name and those past leaders go down in history..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by davibid: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
I swear GEJ dey like real play boy

grin grin grin

See the posing sef

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by sharon37o8(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
004gist:
Goodluck Jonathan shows off his swag during his first service to Nigeria through NYSC

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/picture-of-forma-president-goodluck.html
oya enough of the heat and insults,if you want oga Jona back hit like ,if you want Sai Baba to continue hit share .....let's go

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
I had no shoes- GEJ

So even NYSC no give am shoe.. this one bad oo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
wow. guys are really setting the stage for 2019. cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by francotunsco: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
The avalanche of grammatical blunders in your piece proves you are not a Yoruba, even a Yoruba bastard would command high dexterity in simple tense formation! Take heed!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by sircrabo: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is one blessed man i've ever seen. Even after loosing election he still commands followers on social media. Even OBJ, IBB, Atiku dont command as much respect as he does. The more you hate him, the more he waxes strong. but e dey pain some people each time they see people commending him. He wasn't perfect, but he is better than the present. Take it or leave it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by profhezekiah: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
integrity nt acquired in schools or during NYSC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.