Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,399 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23714 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Papikush:

They are childish jare...Everyone wants to be "The boss" no hits. Just grammatical poohpooh grin

cheesy grin

Baba, ah tire for our "peoples" OoO. But why our "peoples" no wan do normal tonight now?? angry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by makydebbie(f): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
don't be shy, i can disvirgin you for free....
no,thanks smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Let me correct this, I said African American contribution to English is mainly slang! The question of it being bad or wrong need not arise. Why? Because we're debating the actual usage of proper English.
And if you think the words and slangs of barely literate drug fiends should be the benchmark of English usage, then think again.
I think you're culturally bias and have proven you cannot be objective in matters concerning your kith and kin.
wait. .but you can accept the usage of slur words like ....Nigga ,bitch,hoe and the likes.
••• •••
You say it's slang .
Yes.
And I've just explained why in that last post WHY it isn't mainstream language.
AND given you a link to a Few words that have gone mainstream.
•••
And YOU are the 1 making as if it's bad/problematic . See below.

Lezzjnr:
Ok, you win. I agree with you on this.

Ghetto slangs shouldn't go mainstream. We don't want the obfuscation of proper English, do we ? grin
•••••••You and asuo2.7/Herbie are looking at it with preconceived notions
••••
Labeling a cultural language ghetto based solely off the naationality/racial group it comes from undecided

but I'm the 1 who's biased??.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by makydebbie(f): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

Lemme pluck your cherry lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba me sef dey see am OoO. But why our [size=20pt]peoples[/size] no wan entertain us tonight now??

The two of you don mad grin
This is savage!
Why you go bring that guy blunder come here? grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by midehi2(f): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

oya oya wait there

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Lol...its every Sunday oo...Mhisblis?...;Dmaybe I haven't seen her around
Alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by iykekelvins(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

I concur. I am a god.

I can do anything.

Reason why I will take her for myself and make her a goddess smiley
See this one.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by coolknight: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Papikush:

They are childish jare...Everyone wants to be "The boss" no hits. Just grammatical poohpooh grin

is this not vizkiz the olodo of Mr Nairaland 2016?go and ask for refund you are not a graduate.you type like tout like stfuareyougod prettythicksme thug boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jarizod:

I totally agree with u sad
smh...ko le pay yin oo
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
thatz almost #10 naira

Mr Bureau De Chanqe cheesy grin...

Did I put your mouth??......izz like you lack home training..... grin grin

Mr OluwaMyñd44.....ban this home-traininq deficient niqqa jhur..... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
midehi2:
oya oya wait there
tongue tongue

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba, ah tire for our "peoples" OoO. But why our "peoples" no wan do normal tonight now?? angry

No idea sef...make we still dey look
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided
undecidedundecided
Don't be like this
I'm part of the 0.1% guys that can fvck you
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

I concur. I am a god.

I can do anything.

Reason why I will take her for myself and make her a goddess smiley

Edakun epp me....

Don't abuse your power..... grin

You remember Mr Oluwamynd's story??.....

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
See this one.

Wetin do me? undecided
You too wan fight? grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

undecidedundecided

Don't be like this

i dey watch you cheesy

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

This is savage!

cheesy grin

Dude, you "peoples" should continue fighting make una dey entertain us now undecided angry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Hold yourself and your money angry

I'd make it 200....

Now.....whisper it wink

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Mr Bureau De Chanqe cheesy grin...

Did I put your mouth??......izz like you lack home training..... grin grin

Mr OluwaMyñd44.....ban this home-traininq deficient niqqa jhur..... grin cheesy

Baba , izz lyk ur head is paining you :/ , mynd444 the orange seller, na person wey you dey call for me
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Edakun epp me....

Don't abuse your power..... grin

You remember Mr Oluwamynd's story??.....

You mean that guy that was casted grin
I am not abusing my powers here tho'

I am.only exercising it lipsrsealed

Btw, I called "Dibs" first. undecided

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

This is savage!
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Papikush:

No idea sef...make we still dey look

cheesy grin

OK na. But it's getting boring already now angry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
I tell ya.

Mynd locked up ur main?
"Lock up" is a huqe understatement.......

He paralyzed and "mal-orqanised" my main.....

10 years isn't bean bro......

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
coolknight:

is this not vizkiz the olodo of Mr Nairaland 2016?go and ask for refund you are not a graduate.you type like tout like stfuareyougod prettythicksme thug boyfriend.
This Hit Home..!

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

I'd make it 200....

Now.....whisper it wink

When you ready to talk about six figures,let me know tongue

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by makydebbie(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
undecided grin
KissChrix:

undecidedundecided

Don't be like this

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

lipsrsealed
i see you for kids section for church today

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
i dey watch you cheesy
Boss, hailings!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
wait. .but you can accept the usage of slur words like ....Nigga ,bitch,hoe and the likes.

You say it's slang . Yes. And I've just explained why in that last post WHY it isn't mainstream language.
AND given you a link to a Few words that have gone mainstream.

And YOU are the 1 making as if it's bad/problematic

••
Dang,
I'm constantly repeating myself and it's getting tiring.
Damn!!!! The need to scalp you is boiling over. Have you seen me using the word nigga? Which actually is a Spanish corrupted form for black.

Biitch is a proper word for a female dog , its application for a loose woman is vulgar not slang. Hoe is an agricultural equipments used for tilling the earth and used only when needed to be discarded until further need is required. So its application for women might just be the denotation for a woman whose value is for sex only.

Now, confused American, these are not slangs but vulgar. Some of your African American words lack origin and they are completely devoid of proper meaning.

You always turn our little online encounter to end as a lecture session when all I ever wanted is to make you bleed sweetly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Twelve Crazy Photos Of What Girls(boys) Do In The Club These Days 18+ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.