Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23617 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by iykekelvins(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Cry no more brother grin...

My main will be back before the end of 2016....

I 'mailed' Mr Osewa himself already..........

An EKSU drop out can't be actinq dictator for here oh....

It can feel itself ehn..
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:
I'd mention you in a safe and dead thread......

Cool with you??.....

Yup.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
grin everyone else is 2 but yet yer eyes locked on me? tongue

No one does it better than you. tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
16? If this is true, you need to scurry off the internet. You're not old enough to participate in a global forum. That could be the reason for your famous drudge with Mr. Logicm

But you don't look 16.
Tell me, are you she whom your DP claims?
You can't tell what ta do undecided

And yeah,thats me there.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
It can feel itself ehn..

"It" is power-drunk.....

We will teach "it" a lesson....

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lsofdk(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
ogorwyne:

Ma nigga, have am good. i just hush for one side since o. my phone got spoilt sha
it's good to know you're fine.

thought as much, after trying to hit you up severally but to no avail… welcome backwink
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Masonic(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
i dey create thread about ugly single mothers sad maso.nic cheesy cheesy cheesy you go love am wink

This guy seff.... grin

Well, if its worth the read, I will most certainly grace your thread.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
[/b]
CentaurXV:

[b]It has become boring. You took too long and I have lost interest. I won't be caught deed drilling your empty skull with lexicons anymore. I won't reprimand you anymore.

It's clear you were made to be stupid after all you revel in it, so Its no surprise you displaying it now.

Now I leave you to continue displaying your "Querulous-ness".
"Misled Charlatan."
Btw, Who are you exactly? undecided

Pseudo-intellectual brat!

The only words your defunct dungeon of a brain seems to be able to produce on it's own are," dyslexic, psychoneurotic and querulousness...

If only your parents had struggled to give you even a scintilla of formal civil education, you wouldn't dodder around on nairaland trying to permeate everywhere with your obvious psychosis.

I'll be off now, be good.

.... but next time you saunter across me in my e-path, do well not to aggravate me or i'll plunge you deep into the abyss where your ancestors from among the lots of sodom and gomorrah now gnash their teeths.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
You can't tell what ta do undecided

And yeah,thats me there.
If you're 16, I could damn well tell you what to do with faith.
I know you Americans appear older than you are , no thanks to your hybrid diets.

But if you're factually 16, you shouldn't quote me in Romanceland ever again until you're 19.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by coolknight: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You typed jargon just to seek my attention. Can't even punctuate properly. Who starts sentence with small letter? Shame!

I'll pass bro.

ajegunle bastard your brain is very empty no wonder prettythicksme is ready to show you to her pauper parents.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

And you also give relationship Advice?

You should be dis \-/irgined without pleasure at all angry angry undecided
sicko undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by iykekelvins(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

"It" is power-drunk.....

We will teach "it" a lesson....

Aha, you have something in mind for it?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Masonic(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ogorwyne sad
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
smh...ko le pay yin oo

scientists say it's good for the body
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by BiafranBushBoy: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
sicko undecided

Let me see you give any relationship advice here again... Just Imagine!!

And you even still have your hymen intact angry angry

mtcheeww grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by pennytrate: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
I can see 'em wolves lurking undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
If you're 16, I could damn well tell you what to do with faith.
I know you Americans appear older than you are , no thanks to your hybrid diets.

But if you're factually 16, you shouldn't quote me in Romanceland ever again until you're 19.
wait,you gotta be adult ta argue points?
I thought all it took was a understanding of what you were debating about
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jarizod:

scientists say it's good for the body
High sea undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
midehi2:

yea...i like that word 'tap her" grin

it's a wonderful word ain't it cheesy
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

hmmmmmm I may interject.,...,hmm .....no comment.
Pffft!! Dude I just said that ta shake him up for talking sexual ta me.
I do grow tired of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Presh900(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
sicko undecided
teenager.....
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Masonic:

This guy seff.... grin

Well, if its worth the read, I will most certainly grace your thread.

i done create am , you go like am cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
High sea undecided

High sea of punna or boobsi wink grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by midehi2(f): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jarizod:

it's a wonderful word ain't it cheesy
sure grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
wait,you gotta be adult ta argue points?
I thought all it took was a understand of what you were debating about
Shoo off, kid. You should be in bed or doing your homework.

The only place in Nairaland you should be visiting in education section.

Might I suggest we cease all further interaction here?

At 16 you should be getting proper education not confusing your hormones with internet fad.

So long kid, don't quote back. I won't do you the honours.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by saintCaligula(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Loooooooolz! I could bet the word sex will have your fingers chirping out "bye" grin grin grin

I truly believe you're an actual virgin.

What a shame the Atlantic is a huddle too high for me to scale. So let me make you happy and bid you goodnight with an African American Vernacular English:

I' mma cut through your hymen so clinically you won't feel a thing but sweet pleasure smiley
eiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry that you had to give up on some things in life, its not your fault though because i know age is no longer on your side and the constant thought of having the award of nairaland warrior and defender of mimzyy as the only achievement you have in your life is just depressing for you....
kingchezzy puff don't worry i can scale your Atlantic for I'm young and getting to the top unlike that 45years old.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
#bring back TSOM cry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jarizod:

High sea of punna or boobsi wink grin
Of praise and worship
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
saintCaligula:
eiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry that you had to give up on some things in life, its not your fault though because i know age is no longer on your side and the constant thought of having the award of nairaland warrior and defender of mimzyy as the only achievement you have in your life is just depressing for you....
kingchezzy puff don't worry i can scale your Atlantic for I'm young and getting to the top unlike that 45years old.
Saintsumarai, lordsamurai, saintfellow, etc,
You're the only nairalander I have elected to ignore!
Your quest for online fame has made you numb to reason.

You can quote her directly without tagging me.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Presh900:
teenager.....
grin oh,yeah. I forgot I told you that lie 1 time 2
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Cry no more brother grin...

My main will be back before the end of 2016....

I 'mailed' Mr Osewa himself already..........

An EKSU drop out can't be actinq dictator for here oh....

Abeg Na...The guy don dey monitor me since that day. Anything like this, na ban grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by saintCaligula(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Saintsumarai, lordsamurai, saintfellow, etc,
You're the only nairalander I have elected to ignore!
Your quest for online fame has made you numb to reason.

You can quote her directly without tagging me.
I was only extracting the truth, raw from the Wells of reality....
well let me divert to that Jude thread, it's hot in there and I'm waiting for you to go there and defend mimzy again....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? / How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.