Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23615 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
coolknight:

[size=20pt] is this not vizkiz the olodo of Mr Nairaland 2016?go and ask for refund you are not a graduate.you type like tout like stfuareyougod prettythicksme thug boyfriend. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
all these [size=20pt] single mothers [/size] viewing this thread this my mimzy mimmy chin chin sweet die

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Damn!!!! The need to scalp you is boiling over. Have you seen me using the word nigga? Which actually is a Spanish corrupted form for black.

Biitch is a proper word for a female dog , its application for a loose woman is vulgar not slang. Hoe is an agricultural equipments used for tilling the earth and used only when needed to be discarded until further need is required. So its application for women might just be the denotation for a woman whose value is for sex only.

Now, confused American, these are not slangs but vulgar. Sone of Your African American words lack origin and they are completely devoid of proper meaning.

You always turn our little online encounter to end as a lecture session when all I ever wanted is to make you bleed sweetly.
Doesn't matter you accept their use if if you don't personally use them.
•••
You always turn our encounters into a drawn out process.

Now go back and ready modified post angry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

Boss, hailings!!
wetin dey sup, na chelsea hold me since ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by midehi2(f): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jarizod:

taps her on the yansh wink
Thanks dear kiss
yea...i like that word 'tap her" grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
i see you for kids section for church today

#Pfft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Doesn't matter you accept their use if if you don't personally use them.
•••
You always turn our encounters into a drawn out process
You have to own up those words--nigga, hoe, bïtch -- are not slangs but vulgar or ethnic slur.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by iykekelvins(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

"Lock up" is a huqe understatement.......

He paralyzed and "mal-orqanised" my main.....

10 years isn't bean bro......

Hahahahaha

I'm in tears grincheesy
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

You're quite good at making up nursery lines, took you long enough to compose those "clap-traps".
It is to be expected from someone with a water-logged brain, a miniature brain-levelled, triffling plonker spewing feather weighted "vooglooms."

"Google?" As expected when a tortured whimp feels beaten, "It" claims obvoided-ness.
If your illiteracy knows no bounds, You're better off dead than alive.

You are quite good at acting sturdy and resilient tho'smiley
You are doing a great job at preponderating your obtused calibre and disclosing how insignificant, unsophisticated and fatuous you are.

Henceforth, adhere strictly to your "pedagogues" speech and halt perpetrating your "innate codswallop".
I have bullied your soul enough and trashed your destiny alongside.
Farewell.
You are better off being mute tho'
#Dolt.

PS: You can't be bliss. She is not this good.
Twas a well fought match tho' smiley
No, Kid... That tactic of yours is not going to work here.

Although i have become wary of your "patrick obahiagbon inspired"vocabs, I'll still indulge you a little.

I think it's now imperative of your dad to register you in a literature beginner's class but knowing your f^ggot dad, i know he would rather use the money to get another nannygoat to take as a fvck partner.

Why??.... Because they give him more joy than his cursed offspring do

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

"Lock up" is a huqe understatement.......

He paralyzed and "mal-orqanised" my main.....

10 years isn't bean bro......

and so what? Are you the first? Go and sit down jor.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
You have to own up those words--nigga, hoe, bïtch -- are not slangs but vulgar or ethnic slur.

oh. No I never meant Afro Americans made the terms or made them popular.
••• •
It's not a matter of them being slangs you accept

But vernacular that's not "proper " "classy"
that you accept the use of
and don't dam s you do the Afro's cultural vernacular
.......wich you may not use ,but is very much apart of American pop language .
•••
And lest be honest,that language is being used globally.
So though not "proper" my euro language standards is
popular and used the world over.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

OK na. But it's getting boring already now angry

They no dey creative Abeg
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:
wetin dey sup, na chelsea hold me since ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

After Costa, na Costa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

After Costa, na Costa o
i dey create thread about ugly single mothers sad masonic cheesy cheesy cheesy you go love am wink
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
oh. No I never meant Afro Americans made the terms or made them popular.

It's not a matter of them being slangs you accept

But vincula that's not "proper " "classy" that you accept the use of and don't Dame as you do the Afro:s cultural language
.......wich you may not use ,but is very much apart of American pop language .
And lest be honest,that language is being used globally.
So though not "proper" my euro language standards
Popular and used the world over.
Understanding this is like trying to retrace your steps in a forest uncharted.

Let's talk about sex instead, that's the only subject you can hold without falling off the rails.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
When you ready to talk about six figures,let me know tongue

Ayam not understanding......

6 figures for whhaaat??...

Ordinary moniker??

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Understanding this is like trying to retrace your steps in a forest uncharted.

Let's talk about sex instead, that's the only subject you can hold without falling off the rails.
Yer a big boy,i trust you know how 2 read and reason things out grin
I'ma leave you 2 that. Bye-bye.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Ayam not understanding......
6 figures for whhaaat??...
Ordinary moniker??

Its top secret tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Azerbella:
No, Kid... That tactic of yours is not going to work here.

Although i have become wary of your "patrick obahiagbon inspired"vocabs, I'll still indulge you a little.

I think it's now imperative of your dad to register you in a literature beginner's class but knowing your f^ggot dad, i know he would rather use the money to get another nannygoat to take as a fvck partner.

Why??.... Because they give him more joy than his cursed offspring do

It has become boring. You took too long and I have lost interest. I won't be caught deed drilling your empty skull with lexicons anymore. I won't reprimand you anymore.

It's clear you were made to be stupid after all you revel in it, so Its no surprise you displaying it now.

Now I leave you to continue displaying your "Querulous-ness".
"Misled Charlatan."
Btw, Who are you exactly? undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lsofdk(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
ogorwyne:
2 cowries
lol, that was harsh
been awhile, how and where have you beensmiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hahahahaha

I'm in tears grincheesy

Cry no more brother grin...

My main will be back before the end of 2016....

I 'mailed' Mr Osewa himself already..........

An EKSU drop out can't be actinq dictator for here oh....

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Yer a big boy,i trust you know how 2 read and reason things out grin
I'ma leave you 2 that. Bye-bye.
Loooooooolz! I could bet the word sex will have your fingers chirping out "bye" grin grin grin

I truly believe you're an actual virgin.

What a shame the Atlantic is a huddle too high for me to scale. So let me make you happy and bid you goodnight with an African American Vernacular English:

I' mma cut through your hymen so clinically you won't feel a thing but sweet pleasure smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Its top secret tongue

Did yhu know I told USA military operatives about the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden....??

And I collected nothinq....!!

So....tell me.....which is more of "top secret"??

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
which kain thread bedis? undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by ogorwyne(f): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol, that was harsh

been awhile, how and where have you beensmiley
Ma nigga, have am good. i just hush for one side since o. my phone got spoilt sha
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Loooooooolz! I could bet the word sex will have your fingers chirping out "bye" grin grin grin

I truly believe you're an actual virgin.

What a shame the Atlantic is a huddle too high for me to scale. So let me make you happy and bid you goodnight with an African American Vernacular English:

I' mma cut through your hymen so clinically you won't feel a thing but sweet pleasure smiley
im 16 undecided i just thought you should know.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Did yhu know I told USA military operatives about the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden....??

And I collected nothinq....!!

So....tell me.....which is more of "top secret"??

Hmmm. Na you biko.

Even if i'm gonna tell you,cant blow her cover here na. She is fam tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
coolknight:

is this not vizkiz the olodo of Mr Nairaland 2016?go and ask for refund you are not a graduate.you type like tout like stfu.areyougod pre.ttythicksme thug boyfriend.
You typed jargon just to seek my attention. Can't even punctuate properly. Who starts sentence with small letter? Shame!

I'll pass bro.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

hmmmmmm I may interject.,...,hmm .....no comment.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by BiafranBushBoy: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

And you also give relationship Advice?

You should be dis \-/irgined without pleasure at all angry angry undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Hmmm. Na you biko.

Even if i'm gonna tell you,cant blow her cover here na. She is fam tongue

I'd mention you in a safe and dead thread......

Cool with you??.....

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
16? If this is true, you need to scurry off the internet. You're not old enough to participate in a global forum. That could be the reason for your famous drudge with Mr. Logic.

But you don't look 16.
Tell me, are you she whom your DP claims?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? / How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.