Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131661 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by macluvph1(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not for or against anybody having their own country, what I am 100% sure of is that Ijaw nation and the entire Niger Delta is not and will never be part of any ipob Biafra.

I wish Agitators good luck!

BTW Do we still have Biafra agitators? I thought they have now collapsed their Biafra dream to be campaigning for Atiku? cheesy

Indeed, the Indigenous People of Delusion (IPOD) are confused.

CAVEAT:
By Ipod I'm referring to those aggressive and bitter bunch of internet trolls and not the great Igbo nation.

Mr man you belong to the same category with the OP, both of you are impostors. you claim to be an ijaw man but has never for one day written in your local dialect,you are a strong afonja(in Akpabio's voice afonja mercenaries) that have resided in this south-southern part of this cesspit nation for so long claiming to be one of us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by GMbuharii: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2016
thedarkside:

what?,?..
he deactivated because of una,you say?..
ohhhh my....
b4 nko? We show am pepper,03xtr09r show am serious pepper for here grin
Ok,why did he run away frightened he had to deactivate? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2016
pazienza:

Igbo denials are mainly in Ika and Ukwuani area.
Yet there are strong Igbo nationalists from Ukwuani and Ika. The admin of proudly Anioma, Proudly Igbo facebook page is an Ukwuani person. Osita Mordi, whose many Articles on Ndiigbo I had posted on this forum is also an Ika that is strongly pro Igbo.

A referendum will be conducted to determine the final stand of Ika, Ukwuani and other Igboids in River and Edo.

If in the end they chose to go with the Igbophobic elements in ND, then good for them. After all, not all German speaking people are Germans. The Swiss, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Austrians are all German speaking people, yet are not part of the Great Germany.
It's no big deal to me.

I have the feeling that what Ukwuani and Ika crave is distinct identity from the SE, if we can guarantee them that in Biafra, alongside total autonomy and resource control, I think they will come around.

I don't know about my being tribalist part. I just know that I'm rabidly Igbophilic and show total hate and disdain to any Igbophobic group or persons. Does that make me a tribalist? You be be the judge.

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Amah70: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2016
thedarkside:

what?,?..

he deactivated because of una,you say?..

ohhhh my....

okay..we will give you some slack...

we bashed you peoples mercilessly...

make una play...enjoy..

you like to hang around us like mosquitos anyways..

Man, you and this Biafra talk sef. Psychosis is very very very easy to catch person o. And without your noticing it. Easy o.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2016
Amah70:

Man, you and this Biafra talk sef. Psychosis is very very very easy to catch person o. And without your noticing it. Easy o.
That dude is going to end up as the first presido of Federal Republic of Biafra. cool Mark my word. wink
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by drss2(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2016
macluvph1:

The stupid OP claim to be from Ukanafun in Akwa ibom without knowing Ukanafun is an Annang town and not Ibibio. that alone should tell us that the OP is an Afonja.
niger delta wanna be pretenders full nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by akulaxx: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2016
The Northerners called Nzeogwu coup Igbo coup, why not call it SS coup? There is nothing like south-south compass axis.
Major Nzeogwu is from Delta state in Biafra

7 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by macluvph1(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2016
drss2:
niger delta wanna be pretenders full nairaland.

Yeah, alot of them. i saw this post two days ago but too busy to comment on it because i wanted to burst the foolish OP ass with my point but i realised i didn't make it to front page.

If there is anyway you can take my point to front page i will appreciate.

maybe you edit one of your post and add it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by drss2(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2016
macluvph1:

Yeah, alot of them. i saw this post two days ago but too busy to comment on it because i wanted to burst the foolish OP ass with my point but i realised i didn't make it to front page.

If there is anyway you can take my point to front page i will appreciate.

maybe you edit one of your post and add it.
which of ur post do u want me add on my comment

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by drnoel: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ikechu101:

WTF is with you animals always dragging anioma in whatever BS you lots what to screech.

Wth is you people problem?

When the hell did we make you lots our speaker?
Can we have a day without having to deal with you diseased rats trying to create a conflict between anioma and SE.

When did we make you rats our voice that's what I want to know

My appologies if my comments caused u to have such seizures as u portray. I can only tell u that it was never mt intentions to make u uncomfortable. My only excuse is my thirst for knowledge and also some selfish personal reasons. Yes selfish and personal and for those I make no appologies cos they are within my right to make them. Freedom of speech and will still exists in this world and I have every intention to use it where I see fit esp where family is concerned. The reason is cos I am married with a wonderful lady from Ndokwa so u see my interest in Niger delta and Anioma, like I said selfish.

Please bear in, stand and be corrected. I am no ipob sympathizer and don't speak for any group other than myself. Like I said my interest in the matter is strictly personal and I believe u owe me an appology.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Duru1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
When the happen happens, actions will overtake speeches. The issue of who you were/are in Nigeria should be decided in the battle field.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by macluvph1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
drss2:
which of ur post do u want me add on my comment

ndoeyopbennet:

Obviously, the map your people have released have made it my matter. Akwa Ibom is included in the map, Ibibioland is included there. I am a full blooded Ibibio man from Ukanafun so by that logic, I am included in the map. Please address my issues if you can.

Mr Man, i put it to you that you are not from Akwa ibom because if you are really from there you will know UKANAFUN is ANNANG and not IBIBIO.

I put it to you that you are an afonja that served in Akwa ibom as a youth corp member or you worked there.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 3 Likes 1 Share (Share)

This one above,its on this article page 80. thats where i quoted and bursted OP's lies.

4 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by bantudra: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
hahahahahaha... grin

kii... grin

what the hell is a spambot??...?? grin

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by bantudra: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
drnoel:

My appologies if my comments caused u to have such seizures as u portray. I can only tell u that it was never mt intentions to make u uncomfortable. My only excuse is my thirst for knowledge and also some selfish personal reasons. Yes selfish and personal and for those I make no appologies cos they are within my right to make them. Freedom of speech and will still exists in this world and I have every intention to use it where I see fit esp where family is concerned. The reason is cos I am married with a wonderful lady from Ndokwa so u see my interest in Niger delta and Anioma, like I said selfish.

Please bear in, stand and be corrected. I am no ipob sympathizer and don't speak for any group other than myself. Like I said my interest in the matter is strictly personal and I believe u owe me an appology.

ohhh my...he was realy pissed off...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by bantudra: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Duru1:
When the happen happens, actions will overtake speeches. The issue of who you were/are in Nigeria should be decided in the battle field.

i hope you mean e-battle field..

because nobody is interested in fighting igbos in real life...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ikechu101:
I went through the the link and didn't see Jack shit hence I'm asking you
To give us the EVIDENCE You claimed others provided to have you conclude the guy is not Edo

You said and I quote "Until those who knew him noted that he was not an Edo person, that I started calling him an Edo wanabee. Has he ever objected to this term?"
Here is the link you gave
https://www.nairaland.com/3442721/well-break-away-every-part-biafra/5#50732577.

Oya where is the evidence of those who "knows him" provided

Likewise give us the EVIDENCE you had to also dismiss Greenback own claim

So you are denying that you denied the urhobo guy grin grin grin......why did the "wannabe edo" as you called him repeatedly on this thread called you out? What was the reason he kept addressing you? Was it not because you dismissed an account of a guy because he "opened up today and commented on this thread only" yes or no? Despite the fact the bigot you were cheerleading was guilty of the SAME ACT. What EVIDENCE did you provide to dismiss the account.

I'm only even addressing just this thread alone. I've witnessed you do this repeatedly on other threads as well.

I'm waiting on the evidence you provide before dismissing accounts that did not follow your tribalistic rhetoric hence you it can explain to us why you think others should give you the courtesy you NEVER gave others

Let me repeat AGAIN.....AFONJA tribalist. ....There is a reason Noone, not even your own people, believes you.

Yes, where was I? Oh, you went through the link and did not see it? I fit borrow you my contact lens, o! shocked But then, you would not see it now, how can you? If you confess that you saw it, your accomplice's yansh would be exposed, so I don't expect you to claim that you saw it. Isn't that your style? Oya, go back again and read it. I have provided the link. The least you can do is to go through the entire thread and filter the facts.

You are good at digging through people's posts so this would NOT be hard for you to do. You went back as far as 2007 to unearth a post made by Xtrose. So why can't you dig through the link I provided to that thread and get the details about your accomplice?? Oya, start digging. You must DIG very well, o! shocked We know you are good at it. undecided

Justiceleague1 cannot defend himself so you are now his mouthpiece, not so?? shocked Hehehehehe..... wonders shall never cease. cheesy Yes, I called him an Edo wanabee. Not once, but several times. undecided He has never denied it, and since silence means consent, why are you now vexing on his behalf? Why are you taking countless panadol for another man's headache? As for Greenback, I can't even recall who that is. What got you so worked up about his own problem, that you are now here frothing at the mouth? Isn't he an adult? Let him speak for himself. sad

You also said:
Was it not because you dismissed an account of a guy because he "opened up today and commented on this thread only" yes or no?
Who is this guy? I must have scared the living daylights out of him, for him to have kept quiet till now. shocked Chukwu biko, are my remarks that powerful? wink You guys have a way of making someone feel important. Dalu zi! grin

Finally who are my people? Provide proof of my ancestry, please!! cheesy Why is that so hard for you to do? Stop making baseless accusations, biko. This Afonja name you keep chanting is your default tune. Anyway, I understand that the factory settings in your brain have been configured to re-echo the Afonja refrain. Chai!! shocked Those Yoruba people must have cast a spell on you which is why you see them in your dreams. Remind me to get tips from them on how they have been able to hold you spell-bound, that you find it so easy to chant their name 24x7. wink

Anyway, my own people from my ethnic group have supported me countless times on different threads, but you would not know it because you were not trained to be able to identify the truth. Let me give you one little clue. Laudate comes from a minority tribe. Go figure! I give you 24 hours to come up with the right answer. Every correct answer gets 20 marks!! cool
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by drnoel: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
bantudra:

ohhh my...he was realy pissed off...

....really pissed of at himself u mean. I didn't see any reason why he woul be offended with my comment. Then again I don't go insulting people aanywhere like some people do.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ikechu101:
Chei the long epistle Nigga don reduce his long epistle of wailing . Maka why? We love reading the long novel of excuses.

Anyway
See goal shifting

Yes ooo this thread we all typing in right now was created in 2007 and IPOB was around in 2007.

Infact the thread brought out by 03xter created in 2007 addressing you as a TRIBALIST was created by an IPOB member. Infact IPOB done create time machine, used it to go back in past and start creating threads calling laudate a tribal hating bastard. grin grin grin grin grin grin

More example of your delusion.

Na IPOB fault you a TRIBALIST since you created this your account.

A coward one at that!!

Hehehe... this matter dey vex you, o! cheesy Don't develop high blood pressure on top of Laudate's matter, o! shocked

Now thank you for providing evidence of your digging expertise. Let me get you a hoe, a shovel, and other tools you would need to continue your digging expedition. You are still relying on the rantings of a mentally challenged individual who has had obsessive-compulsive disorder since 2007 and keeps cutting & pasting disjointed epistles repeatedly, to back up your claims?? No wahala. It is obvious to see you have lost the plot. cool

But for your information, IPOB was not around in 2007. Maybe they were there, and were called by another name...who knows? You may be better informed in that area. You are the one that claimed people have been calling me tribalist for 9 years. And I asked you to list their names. The only one you could mention was Xtrose a.k.admater a.k.a 03xtr09r: who has been posting vitriolic inanities for years, and who is a current IPOB member. Who are the others?

Now let me get this clearly, if they labelled me a tribalist or a "tribal- hating bastard" in 2007 to use your own words, do you expect me to accept their deluded claims, when it is just a jumble of hogwash? If someone calls you a thief and you are not one, would you calmly swallow his claim, shake his hand and accept his submission? I think not. sad

I may be wrong, though. Anyone can call you anything in a fit of rage, envy or maudlin excitement and you would accept it, I guess. Which is why you are now advocating that I should do the same because someone tossed out an epithet in 2007. cheesy

But then, I am not like you. I do not accept being tagged by a label that does not belong to me, whether it is an ethnic label, or an uncomplimentary epithet or even a nick-name. undecided I do not subscribe to mistaken identity.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
drnoel:

Apology?? From Ikechu01?? You go wait tire, o! cheesy
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OlarindeFemi: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
The greed of the ibos will ultimately lead them to doom. What befell their fathers in the 60's will be a tip of the Iceberg to what awaits them if they do not desist from their land grabbing anthics

As an Ilaje from the Niger Delta, I do not see any possibility in being part of this biafra nonsense. Is it the same Warri where Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ulaje and Isoko are still fighting ourselves that will now join biafra ?

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
thedarkside:
you people are obsessed with mathy..

he realy spanked you guys badly... grin

Hehehe..... wink cheesy grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
OlarindeFemi:
The greed of the ibos will ultimately lead them to doom. What befell their fathers in the 60's will be a tip of the Iceberg to what awaits them if they do not desist from their land grabbing anthics

As an Ilaje from the Niger Delta, I do not see any possibility in being part of this biafra nonsense. Is it the same Warri where the Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ulaje, and Isoko are fighting themselevs that will now join biafra ?

Bros, why are you putting sand-sand into their matter again? Don't take us back to what started the fight on this thread, o! shocked You will just end up resurrecting Mathy001, the ND defender of Urhobo extraction! That guy takes no prisoners, at all. We have begged him to sheathe his sword and he has done so. Abeg, don't wake him up again, o! cheesy
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OlarindeFemi: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
laudate:

Bros, why are you putting sand-sand into their matter again? Don't take us back to what started the fight on this thread, o! shocked You will just end up resurrecting Mathy001, the ND defender of Urhobo extraction! That guy takes no prisoners, at all. We have begged him to sheathe his sword and he has done so. Abeg, don't wake him up again, o! cheesy
I have spent about a Year on Nairaland but I rarely comment on any topic. I just decided to post a comment now because of those greedy ibos. I get pissed off anytime I read or hear them add the ND to their biafra nonsense. I believe the majority of the ND tribes share the same sentiment as the writer of this article. We do not want to have anything to do with biafra. The ibos should go and form their country in thier landlocked area. As an Ulaje man I have no connection with biafra. Na by force? The tin dey always vex mi. Greedy people.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
fratermathy:
See fine boy!,.

Free popularity.

grin grin

Oya create mathy003

If na joke, make you stop am, o! cheesy Do you know how long it took us to beg mathy001 to cool down?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
laudate:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
OlarindeFemi:
I have spent about a Year on Nairaland but I rarely comment on any topic. I just decided to post a comment now because of those greedy ibos. I get pissed off anytime I read or hear them add the ND to their biafra nonsense. I believe the majority of the ND tribes share the same sentiment as the writer of this article. We do not want to have anything to do with biafra. The ibos should go and form their country in thier landlocked area. As an Ulaje man I have no connection with biafra. Na by force? The tin dey always vex mi. Greedy people.

Guy, cool down nah. sad Most Igbo people are actually nice. It is only a few internet warriors forming Voltron here, that are obnoxious.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by drnoel: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
laudate:

Apology?? From Ikechu01?? You go wait tire, o! cheesy

If u feel I will be waiting for an apology from that chalatant then u misunderstood me again. Anyway it is irrelevant. Besides children like u should know it doesn't kill you to accept u are wrong. Instend it makes u look stronger.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
drnoel:
If u feel I will be waiting for an apology from that chalatant then u misunderstood me again. Anyway it is irrelevant.

Oh sorry, if I read you wrongly. Maybe I should go back & re-read your initial post.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
drnoel:
If u feel I will be waiting for an apology from that chalatant then u misunderstood me again. Anyway it is irrelevant. Besides children like u should know it doesn't kill you to accept u are wrong. Instend it makes u look stronger.

I can see you added another line to your post after I had responded to your initial comment.

Guy, I am not a child, o! shocked I don't know where you got that from. My initial response to you was actually a joke. I have not said anything out of the ordinary to cause an offence. But if you feel offended, I apologise again.

If you have gone through all my comments on NL, I do not feel big to apologise when I have erred. So what is going on, here?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by laudate: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
thedarkside:
ahhhh...now you are slowly getting it..

good..good...

go piss off the hausas alone..
let them suyanize you...

Wey my popcorn? How did I miss this part?? cheesy I need to go back and read through all the posts I missed when I was at work.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ngozi123(f): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
macluvph1:

Exactly, he is an Afonja, imagine he claiming to be an ukanafun man in akwa ibom without knowing that Ukanafun is Annang and not Ibibio that is to tell you how gullible Afonja's can be.

shocked shocked shocked

Tbf, I was suspicious of him when he refused to comment on the non-contraversial posts that would have basically put this thread to bed. He just kept stoking the flames and pretended to be upset when the thread got out of control. I know very little about how Ibibio/Annang people behave so I wasn't really sure whether I was right about him or not so thank you for clearing this up. I shall be more vigilant next time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.