Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Guys Be Serious For Once - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Serious For Once (2629 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Presh900:
Mazi, hv you not seen an igbo muslim b4?? , hmm,, when i go kill person bcuz of MzMayD ,una go start to dey talk
mzmayd will be mine by tomorrow
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Presh900(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
mzmayd will be mine by tomorrow
it's not a crime to dream.....
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Kakamorufu(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
optional1:

and after the fucking she respect you and the next thing you do is insuit her behide her back bah.......

The God wey disgrace Pastor TB.J for public go surely disgrace you wen u no expect am... Nonsense..
u are pained
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by daviddagreat: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
"the God dat disgraced TB Joshua"

abi d meaning of disgrace don change. cos the man is still in the synagogue and nothing has change abt him.
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by chigoizie7(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ur friend even asked u "u don lash her?"

My own friends and even me sef will ask. "How many times una don lash? When u go free her, make I lash my own"?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Presh900:
it's not a crime to dream.....
I'm not Joseph the dreamer naa

she wil com n confirm tomorrow
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
chigoizie7:

My own friends and even me sef will ask. "How many times una don lash? When u go free her, make I lash my own"?
that's a crazy lifestyle goshh
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Obiomon: 3:04am On Nov 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

lmao ! The man!!! Forget the op jare! Na I like u im Don de get already.... From there e go enter the LJBF (let's just be friends) zone LMAO
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Obiomon: 3:11am On Nov 27, 2016
daviddagreat:
"the God dat disgraced TB Joshua"

abi d meaning of disgrace don change. cos the man is still in the synagogue and nothing has change abt him.
huh??! Has God exposed tb Joshua?!!? Yan me something oooo weti happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex / Driver Who Squeezed His Lesbian Passenger's Breasts In Lagos Arrested / This Hot Curvy Lady Has Something To Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.