Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Guys Be Serious For Once - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Serious For Once (2626 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
I like you too

hope you are a gud girl?

Depends on your definition of what is 'Bad' smiley
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:
LOLs is there any other definition of bad

but I know u can never be bad Heey
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:

Moral standards differs from individuals to individuals, society to society, country to country to mention a few...

What is acceptable which is good to me and my people may be bad to you and your community. That's what makes individual differences, ethnical difference and so on.

Tho there are practices viewed as generally bad like killing but then again smoking is not bad here but its like a taboo in other places.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by donMIG(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
undecided
Its kinda strange receiving such a response for a serious nigga...dont u tink so...if u no fit type no dei make all dis nonesens faces
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:
Moral standards differs from individuals to individuals, society to society, country to country to mention a few...

What is acceptable which is good to me and my people may be bad to you and your community. That's what makes individual differences, ethnical difference and so on.

Tho there are practices viewed as generally bad like killing but then again smoking is not bad here but its like a taboo in other places.
ok I get u dear,,,,,

pls are u Mr mayd wife? grin
MzMayD:

ok I get u dear,,,,,

pls are u Mr mayd wife?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
donMIG:

Its kinda strange receiving such a response for a serious nigga...dont u tink so...if u no fit type no dei make all dis nonesens faces
I respect u sir
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
ok I get u dear,,,,,

pls are u Mr mayd wife? ;Dok I get u dear,,,,,

pls are u Mr mayd wife?
Not marriedsmiley

And who is Mr Mayd people here talk so much about?

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:
Not marriedsmiley

And who is Mr Mayd people here talk so much about?
he's a musician

are u not a Nigerian?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
he's a musician

are u not a Nigerian?
All Nigerians know Mr Mayd?

Wao....
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:
All Nigerians know Mr Mayd?

Wao....
most
not sure all

where u from?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by mrblessed(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:
Don't be fooled by responses you get here op.. Some nairalanders are hypocrites, eager to type without proper thinking for the likes.

You have a good mental cognition and I respect you for thinking out of the box.. The truth is sex is now a neighbourhood news. Overly rated and cheaply gotten.

When you see a guy and a lady together with the knowledge of their not being related the next question is...

Are they romantically involved? That includes sex. Don't blame your friend for asking such that what society has turned Man- Woman relationship into smiley
Aren't you naive to think the OP is different because he happens to type what seems to tick your boxes? How would you react if you are to discover that the OP is a hypocrite? Men and women are habitually guilty of bedroom banter regarding sexual escapades. In most cases, it is a harmless chat between and among close friends. Girls do discuss their boyfriends, including their sexual abilities. In fact, some ladies whose boyfriends are sexually active usually wear it on their sleeve. I don't know why men should be crucified for doing what most women do.
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrblessed:
Aren't you naive to think the OP is different because he happens to type what seems to tick your boxes? How would you react if you are to discover that the OP is a hypocrite? Men and women are habitually guilty of bedroom banter regarding sexual escapades. In most cases, it is a harmless chat between and among close friends. Girls do discuss their boyfriends, including their sexual abilities. In fact, some ladies whose boyfriends are sexually active usually wear it on their sleeve. I don't know why men should be crucified for doing what most women do.
what proof I could be Same
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by donMIG(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
I respect u sir
Its mutual
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Raydos: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:
women respects you more after seeing and fuccking all the holes in her body
you've said it all!
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrblessed:
We are saying the same thing Mr.. I never stereotype who is guilty of this attitude. Out of the abundance of the heart speaketh the mouth smiley
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by mrblessed(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
what proof I could be Same
Oga, please be calm. Nobody said otherwise. However, words and deeds are completely diametrical. Many people play to the gallery, including saying what they can't practice.
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
mrblessed:
Oga, please be calm. Nobody said otherwise. However, words and deeds are completely diametrical. Many people play to the gallery, including saying what they can't practice.
ok
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
He might be asking based on your history with women, or asking how he should behave towards this girl for instance
He might want to establish if
1) You are serious about her
2) Is she your side chick , main chick?
The man wanted clarity not you having a temper tantrum!
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:
He might be asking based on your history with women, or asking how he should behave towards this girl for instance
He might want to establish if
1) You are serious about her
2) Is she your side chick , main chick?
The man wanted clarity not you having a temper tantrum!
lol I'm not that kindda guy,,,Heey
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by HARDDON: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:
That's for him to decide..

U know generally speaking , u gurls ride on our generosity , even use same to friendzone most guys

Dont know if this stems from d Apple Syndrom or d fact that u guys came from some bone tissue
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by HARDDON: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:

Just work up n realised to my secxy amusement, that bad wears diffrent robes in diff minds
Woow
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Presh900(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:

MaziNaijaMakossa comot eye for where that MzMayD dey o...... I don't share
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Presh900:
MaziNaijaMakossa comot eye for where that MzMayD dey o...... I don't share
Hahaha I'm not dragging her with u

but mzmayd says she's already liking me
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Presh900(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
Hahaha I'm not dragging her with u

but mzmayd says she's already liking me
she's drunk this nytt, she won't remember you 2mrw
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Presh900:
she's drunk this nytt, she won't remember you 2mrw
I don't believe u ,she will come and comfirm if really she's drunk

are u mr mayd?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Presh900(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
I don't believe u ,she will come and comfirm if really she's drunk

are u mr mayd?
gbam!! Look no further, I am He
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Presh900:
gbam!! Look no further, I am He
but I can still be her friend,,nwannem
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by drmikeadams(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
donMIG:
Guy dat ur friend cld b d best u probably had
I know why he asked dat question...his been tru alot n has been labelled mugu alot so now to him its really important to drill b4 dem chop u run
I just hope ur guy no go laff u later b like GUY I NO TELL U?
i got friends like dat but dey cant change me....i'd drill only wen i want 2
grin grin grin..DO U DRILL BORE HOLES TOO ?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Presh900(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
but I can still be her friend,,nwannem
I am a Muslim, my wife is not permitted to have male friends.... There's a reason why the call me Ogbu-Mmadu-Na-Efi
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Presh900:
I am a Muslim, my wife is not permitted to have male friends.... There's a reason why the call me Ogbu-Mmadu-Na-Efi
igbo Muslim

I'm ready to drag mzmayd with u

she's loving me already
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Presh900(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
igbo Muslim

I'm ready to drag mzmayd with u

she's loving me already
Mazi, hv you not seen an igbo muslim b4?? , hmm,, when i go kill person bcuz of MzMayD ,una go start to dey talk
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by LePrezident(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:

Hold on, are you the one in ur pic... infact which one of the two are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

# / Thread closed / Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.