Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (72276 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sexymalato: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Its my time now.

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
singlefade na u be next ooo we don dey wait oo it has been a wile...... were ave u been is the part holdind dis december.. ave been trying to contact lero buh i cant
singlefade25:
I am so happy for you Adesua
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by butanep(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
lmbnicegirl:
congrats, ire akari too(may the blessings circulate) serious person should pm me so ours will be the views.

I know you aren't serious. You are just looking for attention I guess
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sinaj(f): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehe, it will be worst on me...have idea of the new price??
dunno how much d new price is o!

I think I will top up my data diz evenin.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by hardbody: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
queenfav:
No o..I dunno.

Lol. Not a problem. Safe.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by firstking01(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
sinaj:
dunno how much d new price is o!
I think I will top up my data diz evenin.
Heard it's for only mtn users?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
butanep:

That is too harsh babe.

Calm down.
I wasn't harsh. his reply was just upsetting
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by tosyne2much(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I'm surprised you believe many of these chicks actually mean it when they have such signposted on their NL signatures. It's a cheap party trick. Reverse psychology. cheesy

Many NL girls suffer delusions of grandeur.

What peeves guys the most is that they – NL girls – interpret every pm to mean craving for sexual favours. I won't say that I blame them, though. I've had screenshots of personal chats sent to me by some girls here that showed how some male Nlanders made lewd remarks at them.

Me I no fit do this from pm to altar sha -- [b] I wouldn't want to tell my son and/or daughter that I met their mother over the internet. [/b]They'd think I was a giant nerd in my youth. grin
Hahahahaha... Na formality dem dey do jawe
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sinaj(f): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
firstking01:
Heard it's for only mtn users?
are u sure?

I use glo tho
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by firstking01(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
sinaj:
are u sure?

I use glo tho
Said "i heard", not too sure...me i use airtel and mtn...send me a message on whatsapp na, been waiting for you since
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sinaj(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
firstking01:
Said "i heard", not too sure...me i use airtel and mtn...send me a message on whatsapp na, been waiting for you since
m not on whatsapp
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
justscorchone:
1bkaye watsup with you?

You will be doing anyhow,forming what I don't know angry
undecidedu got no face,no pic up .
She can't see what's been chasin' her,course she's "forming anywho"

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by alobright17(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
For cucumber cheesy grin
I cover myself with tha blood.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Cutemi(f): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Blurryface:

Wanted to but then i checked the pishure and i said 'No, how can one sustain this baby elephant for this recession?'.

U r simply ignored dats y ur life won't get any better fool

2 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lmbnicegirl(f): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
kingphilip:
your seriousness will determine our own seriousness

that's what you think
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by toshmann(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
ireneony:
i don't think i would fall into your market target.

My list are endless by the way..

Not interested in your list, only you. cool
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lmbnicegirl(f): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
kingphilip:
your seriousness will determine our own seriousness

that's what you think.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by kingphilip(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
lmbnicegirl:
that's what you think
that's how it looks

So how about you hi-ing me on whatsapp
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
kingphilip:
that's how it looks

See him grin
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by butanep(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oyinkhansolamie:
I wasn't harsh. his reply was just upsetting

No wahala...

But don't let people's actions control your emotions.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by queenfav(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
NkayTiana:
No babe am not, guess the backgrounds just look alike... are you?
nah...did that since 2013/14
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
singlefade25:
I am so happy for you Adesua
All of u calling my name Abeg drop urs so I know who it is
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
congrat dear may GOD BLESS UR UNION ----MIZFLEXYDIVA.. AS u no call us hunnmmm,m no wahala sha grin grin grin grin
Mr Jumia I sent the iv to the group o. You have been away
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
butanep:

No wahala...

But don't let people's actions control your emotions.

OK tanks
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lmbnicegirl(f): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
kingphilip:
that's how it looks
its ok.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
undecidedu got no face,no pic up .
She can't see what's been chasin' her,course she's "forming anywho"

And you are? undecided
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool cool coolhunnm
Mzflexydeeva:

Mr Jumia I sent the iv to the group o. You have been away
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by esejessy(f): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lovely!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
are these people aliens? because they sure look like aliens shocked
why is it always women who are excited about marriages? or getting married.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
justscorchone:

And you are? undecided
undecided advice.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
hi dear hw u doing cool cool[b][/b]
esejessy:
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
undecided advice.

Well its embarrassing enough professing your feelings online to someone who doesn't give a hoot about you to begin with,posting my pic will just add more injury to already damaged heart,even though I'm not too shabby.i don't think looks is everything.... *like that*

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.