Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (72535 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2016
makydebbie:
Kisschrix this could be us but you're cheating on meundecided

Just pay the bridegroom price and this will be Us cry
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by makydebbie(f): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
undecided
KissChrix:

Just pay the [s]bridegroom price and this will be Us[/color] cry
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by butanep(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Uniqueness01:
Happy Married Life.....Una Children go too fine.

Time to start reading and replying PMs cheesy cheesy

Hmmm...

You are damn gorgeous. If they asked me to choose between you and beyounce, without thinking twice, I will choose you.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by gmacnoms(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

U dey follow am enjoy since? How u take know undecided undecided
mummy, abeg No vex o. Oya, oga leeport, You no enjoy since. E joor o, e mabinu o. Happy honeymoon cheesy
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by remsonik(f): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats sweet couple

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Cannonleo(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2016
leeport:

hahahaha ..... we dey honeymoon ooooo, i go confirm after honeymoon grin grin grin grin grin

congratulations bro u don give me mind .ha pms ati dey now ohhhhhhh
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Cannonleo(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2016
sashishalom:
Happy married life...wish you the best...

My gmail refuses to send my replies oh...its not my fault oh...lols...
helllo sashi
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided
Don't worry, we don't charge much cry

Just bring 15,000 cedis cry
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by makydebbie(f): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2016
KissChrix:

Don't worry, we don't charge much cry

Just bring 15,000 cedis cry
do you know how much that is?shockedshockedshocked

Dammit that's a lot of money!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Cannonleo(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

Thanks for the compliment
N:B not yoruba. I am from Edo state
congratulations to the newest Mrs in town.
May your union be blessed.
I am also from Edo esan central to be precise but born nd breed in the east which lga are u from?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sleepyeyez(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Look, don't change what this is all about. You saw a thread where a couple was celebrating their union and you had to go and sh1t all over it calling them ugly.

That is what this is all about. I'm not saying you should get married by force and I'm not here to measure d1cks about where anybody lives, whether in naija or outside naija. I hope you got that.

If truly you're a classy lady like you say, and I'd like to believe that, then you'll actually apologize to the couple for calling them ugly and maybe I'll apologize to you for calling you names and we can bury the hatchet.

Lol! Wait, seriously, she called the couple ugly? Well, babe dat was dumb of you. So someone comes to nairaland to narrate how she's achieved a milestone in dis crazy world , how she's found probly d love of her life n taken the bold step of making d union legal, how ders still hope in some widly condemned "fishing zone"(social media that is), how she wants us to celeberate with her n probly borrow a leaf or two, and rather than wish them well, ireneony calls them ugly? O girl u don fall ur people hand! Kwantinu!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2016
makydebbie:
do you know how much that is?shockedshockedshocked

Dammit that's a lot of money!
Hmm... Okay undecided

Let's make it 6,766 cedis wink
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by makydebbie(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2016
KissChrix:

Hmm... Okay undecided

Let's make it 6,766 cedis wink
okay so when are you bringing your uncles? cheesy
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sashishalom(f): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Cannonleo:
helllo sashi

Hello leo
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2016
makydebbie:
okay so when should I bring My uncles? cheesy

Anytime wink You can even start coming now cheesy
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Cannonleo(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
sashishalom:

Hello leo
how u doin
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by tosyne2much(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
uzolexis:

you are still not getting the point, some pple don't want to take the relationship/conversation out of NL. It's their choice and they should not be condemned for that.
Okay sha
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by sashishalom(f): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2016
Cannonleo:
how u doin

Am good..you?...
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Cannonleo(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2016
sashishalom:

Am good..you?...
well am.in between good and bad
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by pumpumjunee113(f): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Oya let d messages slide in
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Crixina(f): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2016
Ishilove:
Op I don't get...you got married 12-12-16... December 12, 2016? undecided

Or you mean 12-11-2016...

Anyhu, congrats. This is a memo to all ladies rejecting PMs. Your Mr Right may just be that pesky PM sender who sends you a minimum of 15 PMs per week. Pick up his call! cheesy
na true o, and I no dey reply my PMs, I go begin dey reply Infact with all the

From ATM stand to Altar
From Bus stop to Altar
From “Boring day who is up for a chat" to Altar and the host of others, I go begin begin dey frequent all these places, and reply every chat.

Story!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lmbnicegirl(f): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats, I need serious person to pm me also so that ours will be the next to view.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Ginaz(f): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Ginaz u see ur life? undecided
Everytime u will be forming hard to get! sad

Did I tell you I'm looking for husband? So I will reply all pms cos I don't have work kwa? undecided

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by makydebbie(f): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2016
KissChrix:

Anytime wink You can even start coming now cheesy
you're editing my post. I said when are you bringing your uncles?kiss
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ElsonMorali: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Lol! Wait, seriously, she called the couple ugly? Well, babe dat was dumb of you. So someone comes to nairaland to narrate how she's achieved a milestone in dis crazy world , how she's found probly d love of her life n taken the bold step of making d union legal, how ders still hope in some widly condemned "fishing zone"(social media that is), how she wants us to celeberate with her n probly borrow a leaf or two, and rather than wish them well, ireneony calls them ugly? O girl u don fall ur people hand! Kwantinu!

Yeah she did. Just bad of her really. She should have not commented if she had nothing nice to say.

Let's hope she'll be humble enough and apologize to the couple.

But I'm not holding my breath.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by NizyO01(f): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2016
It's like all this nl guys have started sending pms.....lol....this thread just caused wahala
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by JewelBukky(f): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats dear
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Smellingmouth: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Congratulations Mzflexydeeva and leeport..

May God bless your union..
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Ginaz:

Did I tell you I'm looking for husband? So I will reply all pms cos I don't have work kwa? undecided
Just because u'r fine and I like y dat's y u'r doin shakara for me eh kwa? undecided
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Ginaz(f): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Just because u'r fine and I like y dat's y u'r doin shakara for me eh kwa? undecided

Troublemaker don't like me, kwanu sad
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by darbeelicous(f): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2016
askibee:

ehm how abt we self start our own story
really....... U just broke my heart, cry cry cry cry cry
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2016
Who to send my first pm for a serious sontin too? I'm still confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.