Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (55969 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by KingEtuas: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
HOW CAN HE WAIT A WHOLE 8YRS AND PROPOSE. THAT IS TOO MUCH. HE SHOULD HAVE MARRIED HER DURING THE BIRTHDAY. I DID MINE SHARP SHARP. I STARTED ASKING MY WIFE OUT IN JANUARY 2007 WHEN SHE WAS IN YEAR ONE. SHE AGREED TO DATE ME ON 5TH MAY, 2007. I GAVE HER 3WEEKS TO REFLECT ON HER ANSWER. ON 27TH MAY, 2007 (3WEEKS AFTER), SHE STILL SAY YES.

SHE GRADUATED IN 2010 & I TOLD HER LETS SEALED THE RELATIONSHIP BUT SHE COMPLAINED OF US BEEN TOO YOUNG. I COMPLAINED TO HER IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND WE AGREED ON PAYMENT OF BRIDE PRICE LATE DECEMBER, 2010. IN AUGUST 2011 WE GOT MARRIED AND NOW BLESSED WITH THREE (2BOYS & A GIRL) WONDERFUL KIDS.

IN SUMMARY WE DATED FOR JUST 4YRS & 3MONTHS WHICH I STILL VIEWED AS TOO LONG A TIME.

MY FELLOW GUYS, PLEASE STOP DELAYING AND CONFUSING OUR LADIES WITH PROPOSALS AFTER DATED THEM FOR YEARS.
ABI, YOU WANT TO MARRY HER AT OLD AGE (MENOPAUSE).

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
goingape1:
He be like say you still be teenager!

no worry! when you enter 30 and no man dey even smell your side, just look at your comment and start crying

You are indeed going ape!

When did marriage become an achievement?
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by basic23111: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
the guy dey wicked, wetting remain, he go don finish d girl after 8years
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Sammybabelious: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just a year + everyone is complaining Dat buhari has not done much as expected, but c dis guy he don spend 2 tenures (8 years ) shining her Congo before proposing.....
guy abeg marry her quick before she become lord of d ring, Abi before her finger go be key holder
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Bobulopsy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abbeyme:
That guy is wicked SHA!

He used two (2) presidential tenures to know if he will propose or not.

Let him not use another tenure to know if he will decamp to another party before he shares his wedding inviation.

People sha!!!
lol
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Skelewu: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Is that the fiance? lipsrsealed

His face tho
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by IamISRAEL(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
HML to them! can't wait for my wife to be to return from abroad.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by DNA9(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kongicy:
Dats was long though... 8 years..

Dts d problem we hav here.. we always think 5 or 8yrs of dating is too much.. buh lemme remind u dat marriage is a life time stuff. It's nt a platform where u get to meet sm1 4 jst 1yr n assume u knw d person very well to jump into marriage.. nah. It's nt so. U need evn more dan 10yrs of friendship b4 u decide.. trust me..
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Whytdot(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Why is she crying? What's that? As if he's doing her a favor

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by steppin: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lizzdeb:

lol! No big deal in knowing
That's exactly the way smart guys deceive women. You ask questions like that and since he's still interested in 'chopping', he'll gladly say yes.
A year from the day he promised the lady to marry her, he finds one flimsy excuse and dumps the lady.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by steppin: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Whytdot:
Why is she crying? What's that? As if he's doing her a favor
Before nko? Na she go marry herself?
You're still in your twenties. When six go nack for your head(34-37), If someone proposes, the whole village go hear your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Awwwwnnnn! cry cry

Why do they always cry though? cry
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Christty(f): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
CONGRATS TO THE 2 LOVE BIRDS. I DATED MY HUSBAND FOR 11 YEARS BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by SunnDash(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Talk tru how many abortion una don do
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by NLjona(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
odinese:
[size=17pt]all these ajepako sef[/size] undecided

guy you high??

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Whytdot(f): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lol, you're so bitter. Take it easy
steppin:

Before nko? Na she go marry herself?
You're still in your twenties. When six go nack for your head(34-37), If someone proposes, the whole village go hear your testimony.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by steppin: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Whytdot:
Lol, you're so bitter. Take it easy
I'm bitter now cos I said the truth, abi?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
So he was busy fornicating with the babe for 8 looooong years ? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by mercy232(f): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wow, so astound 2 see my CBM last year ( d so called celebrant) Adesewa ## now I know nairaland's comments aren't meant 2 be taking serious a bit # Adesewa and I went 2 d same secondary school, and I knw her so well... It's funny 2 see comments like, bleaching blah blah blah, abortion tinz, and all sorts... well, she's a jewel indeed, but ppl should learn not 2 judge others especially wen u don't know who they are... God bless u Adesewa...

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by talktonase(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abbeyme:
That guy is wicked SHA!

Let him not use another tenure to know if he will decamp to another party before he shares his wedding inviation.

People sha!!!
EPIC
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abbeyme:
That guy is wicked SHA!

People sha!!!
U don't av sense...u fink its a child's play to get married? Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Scripts play.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by dabrightt: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
slapacha:
Rubbish thread.. ncc will do the justice tonight and we wont get to see all these proposal, prewedding, actress boobs and butty show off threads on FP anymore..

even if it graced frontpage we wont commment.

Click like if u support me
poor boy mentality..shiiuurr

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by dabrightt: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
goingape1:
8 years of uninterrupted banging and now is the time to propose undecided

Wetin u drink na

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by princezzlolly(f): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
So ppu still dey celebrate birthday 4 inside dis recession
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by goingape1: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
dabrightt:
Wetin u drink na
your piss
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by dabrightt: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
goingape1:
your piss
every deamon of mumu in ur body system holy goast fire

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Abuloma80(f): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
God is watching!!!
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by gloshennel: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
8years? ...

na political office
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by misshoree(f): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Abbeyme:
That guy is wicked SHA!

People sha!!!
you cnt say dt...wat if dy ve bin dating since secondary school and now is just the right time to propose

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Cathony(m): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2016
sirOrubebe:
8 years Was he waiting to see if she would change from a "range rover" to a "tortoise car"? undecided
Lmao Chai!!
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by obiaguna(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Abbeyme:
That guy is wicked SHA!

People sha!!!

What if they were simply waiting, getting to know each other, saving up and building their freindship. Must everybody rush and marry after a few dates. Merely looking at both of them you can tell that they are in their 20's so factor that this relationship must have started in school.there is graduation, nysc work and plenty savings in preparation for covered together.Did you factor that ?
Marriage is an individual thing not a cast in stone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.