Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (55971 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by modsRbastard: 3:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Luvdmx:
After two tenure. Congrats

that and more bro.. ==>

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by slapacha: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2016
dabrightt:
poor boy mentality..shiiuurr

What's the spur that made this fucktardd quote me.. You must be typing from a wheelchair.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Abbeyme: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Ifakiland:

U don't av sense...u fink its a child's play to get married? Oponu

Show NLderz the sense that your father gave u..
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Abbeyme: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2016
obiaguna:

What if they were simply waiting, getting to know each other, saving up and building their freindship. Must everybody rush and marry after a few dates. Merely looking at both of them you can tell that they are in their 20's so factor that this relationship must have started in school.there is graduation, nysc work and plenty savings in preparation for covered together.Did you factor that ?
Marriage is an individual thing not a cast in stone.

You'll notice some sacarsm in the post! They must have been friends for Many years, Then in courtship for other years. . .
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Abbeyme: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2016
misshoree:
you cnt say dt...wat if dy ve bin dating since secondary school and now is just the right time to propose

cool cool
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by glambo(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2016
legendte:
Bleaching Republic

Those fingers are not encouraging.

Neither dark nor light skinned.

Bad belle people, what is wrong with the fingers.
Better go get glasses.
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by glambo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
mercy232:
Wow, so astound 2 see my CBM last year ( d so called celebrant) Adesewa ## now I know nairaland's comments aren't meant 2 be taking serious a bit # Adesewa and I went 2 d same secondary school, and I knw her so well... It's funny 2 see comments like, bleaching blah blah blah, abortion tinz, and all sorts... well, she's a jewel indeed, but ppl should learn not 2 judge others especially wen u don't know who they are... God bless u Adesewa...

God bless you jare Mercy232. All this kindergarten pupil on NL that run their mouth anyhow
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by dabrightt: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
slapacha:

What's the spur that made this fucktardd quote me.. You must be typing from a wheelchair.
I can see how unreasonable you are....I will not say negative word to you because every word that come out of my mouth must happen anyway receive new brain in jesus name
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by dabrightt: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
slapacha:

I can see how unreasonable you are....I will not say negative word to you because every word that come out of my mouth must come to reality ....my mumu receive new brain in jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.