Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,935 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (18110 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by gentlemanghost(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yeah? U played sims 4 yet?
I heard sim4 is the best so far. Though I haven't played 1, 2, or 3. The game became boring to me.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by HERSLEY(f): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, I'm back cool
everybody na ur babe
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
HERSLEY:
Joseph the dreamer
cheesy grin

So baby, you won't even gimme a chance with you?? cry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
@OP, no one here. I also don't do one night stand. I am a child of God!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
joseph1832:
That's tantamount to asslicking. angry
Oh? Is it?

I don't think so tho, I'm just having fun
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Lsofdk(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

the emboldened is the singular reason why the kids on Nairaland won't ever stop their kiss and tell adventure because when a girl at first thinks she is alpha and omega and some guys doesn't matter, her end result always points to kiss and tell from the guy that she broke her rules for.

And again, sorry to say, but I think terming you "this one" best describe you. I am nice dearie, always nice!
I can't help but laugh. they say, pride goes before a fall.

only time will tell bro
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by suaveman(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Its a nice thread on here. just reading comments on a low. I'm new here though...kindof
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

I can't help but laugh. they say, pride goes before a fall.

only time will tell bro
is this for me or it was meant for the girl I quoted?
I Need To Know!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by lazeal: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
DanBJ:

Its all bcus the guy don straff the pusi wella
sure baba and it's all because she likes being in a relationship that she gains NOTHING from. It's her style and choice of men.

My guy just dey wait the day she go ever make mistake to call him line. Chai... fire!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Troubleking: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
HERSLEY:
everybody na ur babe
babe I like your behind-based package
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Then watch as I come with a one night fall. lol

Nice shape you have got, think I am seeing your pic for the first time.

Lol @one night fall

Thank you
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
skarlett:

Lol @one night fall

Thank you
lol, na so na, its either a fall or stand and right now I feel a fall will serve a better purpose than stand, so do you care for a one night fall?

you highly welcome, skarlett!

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Touchey: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Stupedinluv with her big breast
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
one night stand.... shoooo
ill rather we sit.. under a tree... in a garden...
shes gone mia shaaaa..
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by OneManLegion(m): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2016
Touchey:
Stupedin.luv with her big breast
Big breast kwa?
That girl wey flat like lil Wayne skateboard? Abegii!

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by nichoblaze(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:

women got nothing to offer me than worthless sex so i don't care about them
bro hope u aint. Gay?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Lsofdk(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
is this for me or it was meant for the girl I quoted? I Need To Know!
lol for the girl you quoted
morning bro
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by nichoblaze(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

I love being first in things...but certainly not this! embarassed
plss don't be offended he don't mean it you too pretty for all these stuff......wow a GODDESS in our mist
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Touchey: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2016
OneManLegion:

Big breast kwa?
That girl wey flat like lil Wayne skateboard? Abegii!
say God
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol for the girl you quoted

morning bro
hahahahaha, don't mind some girls, always forming posch. this particular one is a very good friend though.

Morning too bro, how is your ministry of women affairs fairing? lol
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
gentlemanghost:
I heard sim4 is the best so far. Though I haven't played 1, 2, or 3. The game became boring to me.
it is, I played the demo for 4 .
U dont like it?
Thats cuz u never played the newer improved versions of the sims.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by FvckShiT(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
angry Why?
prettyAdaolisa:

I love being first in things...but certainly not this! embarassed
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by purpledove(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
me
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
FvckShiT:
angry Why?

I fvcking don't know... tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by FvckShiT(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

I fvcking don't know... tongue

embarassed undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by solid3(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
HERSLEY:

If only you will reply your email.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by studM(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lizzdeb:
Am yet to figure out @ Op

Hi ms..nice pic u got in there..me likey
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by studM(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

shocked...now I know u don't mean well for me! cry

Hmmm.no wonder
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by HERSLEY(f): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

So baby, you won't even gimme a chance with you?? cry
u get plenty
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by HERSLEY(f): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Troubleking:
babe I like your behind-based package
Thanx
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Laveda
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
HERSLEY:
u get plenty
cheesy grin

Babe, na only you ah want now kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.