Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,889 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (18113 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
I think there's something special about spicy grin
I understand the route you re trying to take bro, we are all in the business of hunting. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
choi
u see dats y ladies on Nairaland don't like replying pms cos guys are pure evil
Hi my Esan okhwo, how re you?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Heheheheh, you want misspicy contact? I can get it for you before today runs out, I have lot of allies, I am like USA.
Lol... bro, I come dey fear you o. Lemme do it in a gentleman way cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:

Mystage to what do I owe this exchange of flowery words, last I remember I'm not a big fan of you, vice versa undecided
Nairaland they say is a diff world entire, but for me I see it as politics, no permanent friend or enemy.

I am moving, coming for you, not with a machete but with a word worth more than mountains, hills, seas and valleys.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
Lol... bro, I come dey fear you o. Lemme do it in a gentleman way cheesy
hahahahahaha, Abeg nor fear me o, but I have it though and I really don't know if misspicy would appreciate you been and acting like a gentleman, she seems more like a babe that prefer the badt guys.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I understand the route you re trying to take bro, we are all in the business of hunting. hahahaha
Lol.,mehn you are funny. Me no dey hunt anything bro. All na play wink. But the babe get brain.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2016
makydebbie:
gist me!

I don't knowcheesy

cheesy grin

Lol, all of 'em on my list ain't pastor pikin but only one is. Her Nairaland moniker start with "M" and ends with "e", ring a bell?? cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
Lol.,mehn you are funny. Me no dey hunt anything bro. All na play. But the babe get brain.
Hehehehehe, just like babes would always tell you they don't like a guy even when dying in silence, same way guys will always say they aren't hunting but preaching.

Yeah, truth has to be said, she is damn brainy, only few babes on here can rival her, mostly here in romance section.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by makydebbie(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, all of 'em on my list ain't pastor pikin but only one is. Her Nairaland moniker start with "M" and ends with "e", ring a bell?? cool
sure cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
Neither is it my fault that you couldn't get the joke.

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehe, just like babes would always tell you they don't like a guy even when dying in silence, same way guys will always say they aren't hunting but preaching.
Yeah, truth has to be said, she is damn brainy, only few babes on here can rival her, mostly here in romance section.
KINGinVAHALA:
[color=#000099] Who pretending help?
hahahahahaha, Abeg nor fear me o, but I have it though and I really don't know if misspicy would appreciate you been and acting like a gentleman, she seems more like a babe that prefer the badt guys.
We can be anything. Depending on who we're dealing with. How'd know she likes bad guys [/color]
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nairaland they say is a diff world entire, but for me I see it as politics, no permanent friend or enemy.

I am moving, coming for you, not with a machete but with a word worth more than mountains, hills, seas and valleys.
Not in this life time cultist.

I don't joke with my Mum, and you dare involve her
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Softorgasm(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
I want a one night stand with misspicy firsteva mimzyy dillycool and creamish.

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
makydebbie:
sure cool
cheesy grin

Good thing our pastor pikin knows herself cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by SirMichael1: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:
they plenty grin

Show! shocked no be you dey slap guys for your dream?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by pweetychyka(f): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
hi love, saw you pipping. @pweetychyka

lol.. how v u been?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
pweetychyka:

lol.. how v u been?
I am cool sweet and you?
I don't see you on the other side anymore, what happened?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:
Not in this life time.
I don't joke with my Mum, and you dare involve her
MISSPICY! lol
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Romanciella(f): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
b3llo:
Romanciella my crush
нeнe crυѕн ιndeed
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
We can be anything. Depending on who we're dealing with. How'd know she likes bad guys

Who don't I know?

Heheheheheheh
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:

Don't bet on it honey

We could share all night unraveling who you are though wink
I think that's a great idea. We could go to somewhere quiet to do that wink
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by b3llo(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Romanciella:
нeнe crυѕн ιndeed
You won't know who is quietly sitting by the corner and watching you. I like you, you beautiful.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
I think that's a great idea. We could go to somewhere quiet to do that wink
Somewhere quiet like Pet section wink

After you tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
MISSPICY! lol
undecided You can't run away from your past grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Who don't I know?

Heheheheheheh
You must be one hell of a Don, respect. But you don't know me tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:

undecided You can't run away from your past grin
You should know me by now, nothing scare me, so no need running from any past, either good or bad, but trust me, I am already on my way for you with a rose.

Nice to see you drop a smile smiley, the first time this is happening, that shows a good sign and good things to come between us. lol
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
You must be one hell of a Don, respect. But you don't know me tongue
Nah bro, I am not doubting your ability to conquer even Nicky's heart. I don't doubt men!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Mimido2(f): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hi my Esan okhwo, how re you?
am fine o I don miss u tire howfa na?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by OneManLegion(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2016
This thread was created only yesterday but because it's predicated on sex, it's on its 10th page already.

Folks be spending all their time discussing sex like they don't get laid at all.

Nigerians and love of sex discourse..

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
am fine o
I don miss u tire
howfa na?
I am cool babe and who wouldn't miss a flawless and priceless look like princess like you? it shows I indeed missed you more.

Would have given you a beep but there wasn't a means to do so, do we create one?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You should know me by now, nothing scare me, so no need running from any past, either good or bad, but trust me, I am already on my way for you with a rose.

Nice to see you drop a smile smiley, the first time this is happening, that shows a good sign and good things to come between us. lol
Come talk to me when you renounce cultism the and get deliverance for committing incest grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.