Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,846 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (18311 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by RoyalBlak007: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
OneManLegion:
This thread was created only yesterday but because it's predicated on sex, it's on its 10th page already.

Folks be spending all their time discussing sex like they don't get laid at all.

Nigerians and love of sex discourse..
cool grin grin grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Romanciella(f): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2016
b3llo:
You won't know who is quietly sitting by the corner and watching you. I like you, you beautiful.
awww тanĸιυ smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by lazeal: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
see? Instead of you picking offence like the other attention seekers whom i failed to notice did, you saw the simple truth in what I'm trying to say, you didn't have to become rude or vulgar to show you're exceptional, now this is the kind of people nairaland needs, not those ones trying really hard to be relevant like those extinct dinosaurs of the nippy era
I have grown past that stage my dear. I don't blame people for their actions most times. I understand perfectly. And so, I had to look elsewhere lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by RoyalBlak007: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

shocked...now I know u don't mean well for me! cry

..Lol how yo know
he dont mean well for you? grin.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:
Come talk to me....
You re getting me provoked!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..Lol how yo know
he dont mean well for you? grin.

Didn't see the list he uploaded...I was even the first! cry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by RoyalBlak007: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

..Means yo first in line...and that implies
ur so important to him....or you dont like being first in things? grin .
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

that shows he really meant business cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
if am to have a one night stand with someone then it will surely be S*N*J

sinaj

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..Means yo first in line...and that implies
ur so important to him....or you dont like being first in things? grin .

I love being first in things...but certainly not this! embarassed
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2016
comradespade:

that shows he really meant business cheesy

Lol...u don't deal with this kinda business o angry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by RoyalBlak007: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

I love being first in things...but certainly not this! embarassed

.Remember its someones dream....
means you dont practice whats in ur siggy then cheesy .
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol...u don't deal with this kinda business o angry

lol

maybe he has been fantasizing on u for a very long time then d opportunity to unbuckle his desire comes up shocked grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.Remember its someones dream....
means you dont practice whats in ur siggy then cheesy .

Blaky.....u caught me on this! grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2016
comradespade:

lol

maybe he has been fantasizing on u for a very long time then d opportunity to unbuckle his desire comes up shocked grin

Lol...cc mackbrooklyn is this true? grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You re getting me provoked!
Go shoot yourself with one of the guns you use the in committing murder cultist.

You think I look like the girls you play around with? Guess you done trolling me with the olosho tag? You'd better bounce

2 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by optional1(f): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
SirMichael1:

Show! shocked no be you dey slap guys for your dream?
abeg u join them wey i don slap?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:

Go shoot yourself with one of the guns you use the in committing murder cultist.

You think I look like the girls you play around with? Guess you done trolling me with the olosho tag? You'd better bounce
Relax kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by RoyalBlak007: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Blaky.....u caught me on this! grin

.Lols! See! So you just.
.put it there for decoration...right? cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol...cc mackbrooklyn is this true? grin
cheesy grin

Yeah, absolutely true!! cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Relax kiss kiss kiss
you they mind her? I just they look her they misbehave, forming stone hearted.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Tafari1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:

Take it easy Missy.
BTW, you didn't check out that ilhasa. It's a cute Lil puppy wink
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

you they mind her? I just they look her they misbehave, forming stone hearted.
Make una two settle whatever misunderstanding wey dey una two. Make una take am easy

Life's too sweet
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Make una two settle whatever misunderstanding wey dey una two. Make una take am easy

Life's too sweet
I intend buying her one meal a day to help cool her temper but the mumu is just forming she is already angry and nothing can be done to cool her down.
maybe she is expecting a whole me to beg her, can you imagine?

My brother I tell you, life sweet nor be small! lol

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I intend buying her one meal a day to help cool her temper but the mumu is just forming she is already angry and nothing can be done to cool her down.
lol why she no go dey angry when you still dey refer to her as mumu. That's not how to cook things bro
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol why she no go dey angry when you still dey refer to her as mumu. That's not how to cook things bro
Hahahahaha, I know the kinda meal that pleases her heart and how best to prepare it for her but I can only do that when she comes down from her high horse, pride!
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Relax kiss kiss kiss
Alright brother, just tell that brute to stay off my mentions smiley smiley

Wetin dey? grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by misspicy(f): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
Take it easy Missy.
BTW, you didn't check out that ilhasa. It's a cute Lil puppy wink
Sorry I'm quite busy at the moment sugar smiley

Let's do this 8pm
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by iykekelvins(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Una too like _fuck..
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Its sure a compliment that will also surely become a reality, this I am so sure of. I am coming for you skar lett and when I move, I move with words that melts even the strongest of heart. lol

Don't be so sure dear, I don't do one night stands smiley
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
skarlett:

Don't be so sure dear, I don't do one night stands smiley
Then watch as I come with a one night fall. lol
Nice shape you have got, think I am seeing your pic for the first time.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by HERSLEY(f): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
PrettyAdaolisa

Lawlahdey

Laveda

Dollyjoy

Suzan404

Ellacute45

Prettythicksme

HERSLEY

Chocolateme

Makydebbie

Juhan

Berlynn

Skarlett . . .
Joseph the dreamer

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? / Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.