Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78379 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: Hehehehehehe, I think you friend just realized has finally met his superior.

Me: I know right. You should have seen the first day. He was threatening me with a 100 pages. Lol. He didn't realize my standard is a thousand grin.

MyGermanFriend: How do you say it in Nigerian. "Where im own stop na im another person own begin"

Me: Looooooooooooooooool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Hehehehehehe, I think you friend just realized has finally met his superior.

Me: I know right. You should have seen the first day. He was threatening me with a 100 pages. Lol. He didn't realize my standard is a thousand grin.

MyGermanFriend: How do you say it in Nigerian. "Where im own stop na im another person own begin"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you tried but not that impressive, try harder.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
you tried but not that impressive, try harder.

MyGermanFriend: Looooooooooool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by deturla: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2016
My own ex-girlfriend starting dating another guy 3 weeks after we broke up!

Biko, what do you call that?

www.deedeesblog.com
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

this is the worst, try harder.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
this is the worst, try harder.

MyGermanFriend: Hehehehehehehehe.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by TatianaWoodson(f): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2016
I know right.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Hehehehehehehehe.

it seems you done with ranting, now upload the Dp.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by TatianaWoodson(f): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2016
I know right
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
it seems you done with ranting, now upload the Dp.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

pathetic
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
pathetic

MyGermanFriend: I don't blame you for phucking with this guy. It's gratifying making fun of the disabled cheesy.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: I don't blame you for phucking with this guy. It's gratifying making fun of the disabled cheesy.

more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
more

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

it seems you are done displaying your stupidity, now go ahead and upload that Dp let me finally see what a foolish old man like you looks but if you are not done, you can continue cos it's quite entertaining.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Youngpo413:
it seems you are done displaying your stupidity, now go ahead and upload that Dp let me finally see what a foolish old man like you looks but if you are not done, you can continue cos it's quite entertaining.

MyGermanFriend: He keeps saying old man. I'm telling you, give him a sample to shut he up quick.

Me: Lol. No he's gay grin. He want's to use it for masturbation purposes.

MyGermanFriend: Looooooooooooooool.

Me: It's not funny.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: He keeps saying old man. I'm telling you, give him a sample to shut he up quick.

Me: Lol. No he's gay grin. He want's to use it for masturbation purposes.

MyGermanFriend: Looooooooooooooool.

Me: It's not funny.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooool.

Me: Looooooooooooooooooooooo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2016
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Loooooooooool.

Me: Looooooooooooooooooooooo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by dntaskme(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Some people are saying for her to move on in just two weeks, she must have been cheating on him.
You agree?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/nigerian-lady-dumps-boyfriend-after-2-weeks.html

Is quite sure, cos I don't c any relationship dat will have issue & let it stay up to 2weeks is nt done like dat @least a week every body apologize Relationship kick off frm where its stop. Dat is L_O_V_E gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: E be like say e Don gree say Im jam pesin wey strong pass am.

Me: Looooooooool.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

May your new year be filled with the usual continuation of poverty, hunger and unhappiness of 2016. Say amen wink.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

May your new year be filled with the usual continuation of poverty, hunger and unhappiness of 2016. Say amen wink.
frustrated fool, this will definitely be your last year on earth, people like you always die before their Time and I'm looking forward to read your obituary with pleasure, sorrowful new year for you and your family.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: E be like say e Don gree say Im jam pesin wey strong pass am.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so your German friend dey speak pidgin, foolish old man, keep displaying your stupidity, when you are tired you can upload that Dp, jobless old fool, you rooted in nairaland 247, you think say you go find work here, I'll rather deactivate than give up.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Youngpo413:
frustrated fool, this will definitely be your last year on earth, people like you always die before their Time and I'm looking forward to read your obituary with pleasure, sorrowful new year for you and your family.

Youngpo413:
so your German friend dey speak pidgin, foolish old man, keep displaying your stupidity, when you are tired you can upload that Dp, jobless old fool, you rooted in nairaland 247, you think say you go find work here, I'll rather deactivate than give up.

MyGermanFriend: You are right you know. You really know how to yank his chain. I thought he had really killed himself. It was getting boring.

Me: He has the brain powere of a 5 year old. He's too easy to manipulate.

MyGermanFriend: Do you think he'll get a job this year?

Me: I doubt it. He has a Dp grin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: You are right you know. You really know how to yank his chain. I thought he had really killed himself. It was getting boring.

Me: He has the brain powere of a 5 year old. He's too easy to manipulate.

MyGermanFriend: Do you think he'll get a job this year?

Me: I doubt it. He has a Dp grin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you really tried but you can do better...... More display of stupidity please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Youngpo413:
you really tried but you can do better...... More display of stupidity please.

MyGermanFriend: I guess he won't look for a job this year.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: I guess he won't look for a job this year.

grin grin grin grin
more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

MyGermanFriend: Damn, you are really good at this. He is like a little pusssy now.

Me: I know right.

MyGermanFriend: He sounds motivated to get a job this year though.

Me: I doubt it. He has a Dp and he gets royalties from it grin.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: Damn, you are really good at this. He is like a little pusssy now.

Me: I know right.

MyGermanFriend: He sounds motivated to get a job this year though.

Me: I doubt it. He has a Dp and he gets royalties from it grin.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
more
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2017
Youngpo413:
more

Sup m.oron, miss me?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Sup m.oron, miss me?
not really you but your stupidity, start displaying again, why should I miss a foolish man like you and also don't forget to upload your Dp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.