Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) (9157 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / Who else is Experiencing This? (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kherry:

mack u get bad mouth sha......

cheesy grin

Babe, it's not what you're thinking. It's just that I'm very good bad person!! cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
drnoel:

Common take back d curse, its wasted cos chicks won't hear. Its the boys that spend that u should worry about. They are the fools not the girls that deceive them.

cheesy grin

Lol...Bruh, you maybe right though cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by lazeal: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Not like I can't give her money to do anything but why does she have to be a gold digger? embarassed

Am I virtually cursed to never have a girlfriend whom I can marry in a short time?

Why do I keep meeting this type of girls
It depends on how you portray yourself.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
The only thing I can say is I RESPECT HARDWORKING WOMEN,shout out all the hardworking women on nairaland
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
SlimmB:

OP, that bae wants something fun while not give her the money and let her pussy pay for it cool

Brotherly no be pussy I need o I just want woman when go love me when they pretty, then the rest go follow
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
ikp120:

Bro we're in the same boat. wink
The problem is that most girls you meet are not really single, so if you plan to date them, they would simply rip you off because they've got nothing for you. cry

The only solution is to start flirting and forget about all this girlfriend stuff. You'll be shocked to see babes that will love you badly wink

#SingleAndFlirting

Lol Brotherly, how exactly do I start flirting, forgive me I haven't done it before. By going to club and meeting babies?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
ButterFrost212:

I'm not saying its right, I'm just saying atleast you now know that she's not the one for you, because she was honest in the beginningbeginning undecided

Yeah true
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Genea:
eeeeeewhya ndo

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
It depends on how you portray yourself.

I portray myself as normal dude.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
KissChrix:
cheesygrin

But what sort of nonsense is this na? undecided

Lol
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by lazeal: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

I portray myself as normal dude.
Lol, so you will say. Leave while you still can. You said something that made her took that position. You think women are stupid? They are often smarter than us.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
missyojo:
Hahahaha!!!! so funny poster, i feel for you. come and date me, am single and ready to mingle. Lol

Weally OK I am ready o cheesy, I'm in delta by the way
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
Wetin we no go see

Hahahah grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
Lol, so you will say. Leave while you still can. You said something that made her took that position. You think women are stupid? They are often smarter than us.

Lie, I'm a smart dude. If I don't want ant I will not drop sugar on the floor. And if women are smarter than us them for don taken over the world na
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by ikp120(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Lol Brotherly, how exactly do I start flirting, forgive me I haven't done it before. By going to club and meeting babies?

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Yea by meeting babes and doing some serious talking with them without asking them out directly even though you're interested in them.wink

That's why I love being in sweet babes' friend zone; that's where I launch my missiles from grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by ninovandross(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
"dating a girl is like a responsibilities" chai chai shocked
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by ikp120(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
SlimmB:

single, flirting what about the kitten what about the money and the time in fact how many girls do you wanna try that with Show yourself some love man. cool OP got what she wants while she got what OP needs, so why not apply some common sense and save yourself some stress and time undecided

Lolzzzgrin grin grin

Wetin concern agbero and overload.undecided Bro the guy is looking for a life partner, not some dumb runs girl. shocked shocked
The guy is looking for a babe who will truly love him for who he is, not for some money he can throw around.

Also note that you don't spend a dime of money or extra time when flirting; it is a natural free flowing process.wink cool

If you play your cards well even the babe will beg for love wink wink
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Yea by meeting babes and doing some serious talking with them without asking them out directly even though you're interested in them.wink

That's why I love being in sweet babes' friend zone; that's where I launch my missiles from grin grin

lol okay I go try, thanks brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=Kenshinmunac post=51655259]Not like I can't give her money to do anything but why does she have to be a gold digger? embarassed

Am I virtually cursed to never have a girlfriend whom I can marry in a short time?

Why do I keep meeting this type of girls

Go for deliverance bros
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
ninovandross:
"dating a girl is like a responsibilities" chai chai shocked

Hahahah
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=Lizzdeb post=51659754][/quote]

Deliverance ke. You ask whether I be Christian first or not? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kherry: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, it's not what you're thinking. It's just that I'm very good bad person!! cool

which one will I describe you with....good or bad chose one
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kherry:

which one will I describe you with....good or bad chose one
cheesy grin

I may be a bad guy but I can a good guy just for you cool
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Genuine relationship never entails any of the parties involved to embrace/imbibe self-enslavement. Therefore, whenever your partner deliberately become a source of pain to you, know that s/he is an evil and should be discarded with alacrity. Absence of peace isn't only witnessed in time of war, but in a toxic relationship, too.

@OP, You will only deserve pain the potential opportunist (gold digger) intends to mete toward you, if you're a hypocritical and pretentious person. Because all these vices-attributes belong to people that are of manipulative ethical linen.

Actually, what two genuine people in a relationship owes to each other are altruism, civility, honesty and loyalty. All these attributes breeds understanding, which itself breeds love.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:
To all those ladies deceiving us;

wasting our precious time;

our airtime;

our money;

our food;

asking us to be responsible for their well-being;

Your future husband will not show on your wedding day!!! angry
Mogbe!! shocked shocked shocked

E don reach that level?

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
SlimmB:

grin you ain't cool cause you just want that dawg to get stock with desperate retire prostitute undecided
How? Are u trying to say that ur church is full of desperate retired prostitute?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by RoyalBlak007: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Jakasibo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
So many girls sees relationship as a Job opportunity.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Mogbe!! shocked shocked shocked
E don reach that level?
cheesy grin

Baba mi, na zo OoO. E don pass that level sef!! angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by bibijay123(f): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Its obvious you've not met a lady, you're still seeing girls. DATE A LADY, MARRY A WOMAN

Thank you dear, you've said it all

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Oilwell(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nma27:
Search in your church pls. What do you except then u were guided by the physical looks huh. You can discuss with ur pastor's wife to refer someone to you

Nma27 u ve my Respect!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nma27:
Search in your church pls. What do you except then u were guided by the physical looks huh. You can discuss with ur pastor's wife to refer someone to you

I'm not a Christian and I never impose my belief on anyone neither do I talk about them, thank you for the advice though smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos / Curvy Nigeria Lady Vs Colombia Lady Twerking, Nigerians Blast Colombians / I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.