Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) (64500 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by deltateam: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
sod09:
black mamba I think
do u know d snake can still kill u guys d way u were holding nd snapping... a bite is enough even wen dead

Exactly what entered my mind when I saw it. I hate snakes.
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

The name of the snake is Black Mamba

You don't wanna come in contact with that evil

In 2009, i did an experiment with the poison extracted from it's mouth, i mixed it with human blood, the result was scary, in just 2 minutes, it froze the blood

And for the people saying that it's a king cobra, how old are you guys ?? Even a 4 year old kid can tell you how cobras look like but you guys stupidity is amazing

Cobras have flat hooded heads

There are no cobras in Nigeria

The only cobra you will find in Africa is the black-necked spitting cobra, and it's only in Mozambique

The second picture i will attach is how a cobra looks like
and you who is so learned to you because its black that makes it a black mamba. You are the one who sounds like a four year old here
If U did your research you will know that the only black on a black mamba is in the mouth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by stanlee303(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
cobra abi?

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by kinglekan: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
balanceofterror1:

How can you tell someone who's in Nigeria to visit a zoo, is there any other zoo than....
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

Cobras only show their hoods when threatened and ready to launch an attack, otherwise,they are nearly similar...

Don't degrade anybody's opinion
The zoologizt said there iz no cobra in Africa..Can u imagine? :Dcobra wey full Naija.

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Timijo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
softmind24:
nairaland and snake be like

Who get the Zuma picture
See am here
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

In 2009, i did an experiment with the poison extracted from it's mouth, i mixed it with human blood, the result was scary, in just 2 minutes, it froze the blood

And for the people saying that it's a king cobra, how old are you guys ?? Even a 4 year old kid can tell you how cobras look like but you guys stupidity is amazing

The only cobra you will find in Africa is the black-necked spitting cobra, and it's only in Mozambique

there are cobras in Nigeria..get your facts right

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Jakasibo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

How can you say there are no cobras in Nigeria without doing research? in fact i have seen a cobra on many occasions
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Greedgod: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mikylopez:
dah girl tried ooo i cant touch a snake o I've never even seen a snake
u have a bright future in front of u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Jephz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

You need to go back to school
West Africa is the home of black mambas
Kid, there are no cobras in Nigeria
most of the snakes av seen in my life are cobras...

..how can u say there re no cobras in Nigeria.... i weak for you
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by jahrule: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
That guy doesn`t know anything, I doubt he is a zoologist. Can you imagine him saying there is no cobra in Nigeria but black mamba plenty. May be he graduated with handshake from university, He is even insulting someone who knows better than him.
SIRmanjar:

The zoologizt said there iz no cobra in Africa..Can u imagine? :Dcobra wey full Naija.

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
SeanBeezy:
Photos Of A Poisonous Snake That Was Killed Today At MOUAU Fish Farm In Umudike

Below are photos of a poisonous snake that was actually captured by a trap today at our University fish farm. I don't even know the particular specie, I hope someone helps me

And how did this crap make front page?..
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
SIRmanjar:

I just dey observe am since
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Greedgod:
awwwwn tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by agrovick(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ladipodeal:
True life experience

A cobra was killed in our poultry way back. One of the men who were called to kill the cobra insisted they cut off the head completely before selling to the someone who showed interest. Don't know how the snake venom got into the guy trying to severe the head eyes .

Baba complete the gist na undecided
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Timijo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
softmind24:
nairaland and ssnake be like

Who get the Zuma picture
See am here

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by kalebsky: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

I knw for 100% u don't knw snake species, that a cobra.. I have done lot of project with dat specie

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Greedgod:

Lolzzzzz. I wan die with laugh grin grin grin
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Osu175(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
sod09:
black mamba I think
do u know d snake can still kill u guys d way u were holding nd snapping... a bite is enough even wen dead

just a scratch with its teeth and the next 15-20 minutes you dead
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
sod09:
black mamba I think

Pls ooh remind me again..how does a dead snake bite??to many Nigerian home video..even plus people that liked d comment wonder why??
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by RENOWNED2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

A Cobra's Head Is Flat Until Its Flattened Brah
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=jahrule post=51660526]That guy doesn`t know anything, I doubt he is a zoologist. Can you imagine him saying there is no cobra in Nigeria but black mamba plenty. May be he graduated with handshake from university, He is even insulting someone who knows better than him. [/quote

Hahahahahahaha @ graduated wit a handshake
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by theGistsonline: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

I must say I totally disagree with you! Cobras are found in Nigeria, I have seen a massive yellow cobra used in this black magic entertainment shows in lagos & even the north
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

I just dey observe am since
D guy say im use d venom of blackmamba do test 4 im lab.The blackmamba wey im catch 4 im mama pit toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
theGistsonline:
I must say I totally disagree with you! Cobras are found in Nigeria, I have seen a massive yellow cobra used in this black magic entertainment shows in lagos & even the north

Imported cobras

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
kerryjossy:
Pls this is not even worthy to be published.
Why
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
theGistsonline:
No mind Mrzoologizt.when my bro dey build im houz 4 abulado we killed a spitting cobra not a non spitting cobra

1 Like

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
That girl get mind sa, maybe shes a winch. Kidding, i hate reptiles.
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by C505: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=GossipHeart post=51659049]

There are scarcity of cobras in Nigeria

[/quote
i'm not a snake expert but definately, that is not a mamba. see the yellow coloration all across the belly, mambas dont have that

4 Likes

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by femi4: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

Snake 101
Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
GossipHeart:

No offence but I think you stop forming boss here because you clearly know nothing about snakes.

3 Likes

Re: A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
So its now a must to take pic with a dead snake,chai naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.