Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

"Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (14799 Views)

Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial / El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Fremancipation:

May your life turn out to be like one Nigeria. Say amen if you truly believe in one Nigeria.

waiting i do you..??..

btw..thunda fire your white-jesus christ...!
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Fremancipation: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

waiting i do you..??..

It doesn't matter what I believe in. If you believe Nigeria a success and you are truly patriotic, all I ask is you wish yourself the same. No need to throw insults.

2 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Fremancipation: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

waiting i do you..??..

Also thunder triple fire your white lord lugard

4 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Fremancipation:

It doesn't matter what I believe in. If you believe Nigeria a success and you are truly patriotic, all I ask is you wish yourself the same. No need to throw insults.

i didnt insult you..

read again..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Fremancipation:

Also thunder triple fire your white lord lugard

thunda fire luggard too...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Fremancipation: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

thunda fire luggard too...

Oh really, how can do say that when you are fighting here on nairaland to preserve luggards evil creation. You are inconsistent in your stance and inconsiderate of your fellow (black) human being.

4 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Fremancipation:

Oh really, how can do say that when you are fighting here on nairaland to preserve luggards evil creation. You are inconsistent in your stance and inconsiderate of your fellow (black) human being.

the basstard created nothing..

nigeria was run by a british company not luggard..
he was not the owner of the company,just a worker..

read your history again and understand.....
companies have power not individuals...

because a worker is managing a company doesnt neccearly means the company belongs to the worker..

the same thing happend to china..
aka,opium wars..get your facts right..

parrots!..teach your selves!!!!..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Fremancipation: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

the basstard created nothing..

nigeria was run by a british company not luggard..
he was not the owner of the company,just a worker..

read your history again and understand.....
companies have power not individuals...

because a worker is managing a company doesnt neccearly means the company belongs to the worker..

the same thing happend to china..
aka,opium wars..get your facts right..

parrots!..teach your selves!!!!..

Ok luggard the bastard did not create Nigeria according to your argument but a private company. That makes it even worse. You and your land were seen as commodity and goods not as human beings. Yet you have the guts to throw insults at nnamdi Kanu. Do you even think before you argue?

6 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by uduokirika1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please can u tell me how the civil. War can be avoided ? If you were Ojukwu what would you have done differently to avert the war?
MyGeneration:
This stubborness dat is in the head of most of we igbos i dont know where it comes from.
The civil war cud hv being avoided, but stubborness led us to it in full gear.
This ipob rubbish nd killings cud hv been avoided but stubborness led us to it.
Nnamdi kanu any not even educated but enlightened person who listens to him wud know he is just an empty barrel, yet the way his support grew surprised me.

In this age somebody wud go to the media and be soliciting for funds to obtain weapon to launch a war, media for dat matter for d whole world to see, and his gullible followers dont suspect fowl play dat he is just using their heads.

Madam sorry for ur plight but ur stubborness led u to this carry ur cross yourself.
I only pity the child.

2 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by zendy: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:
I am not in support of her detention but i warned you people to stop this Biafran agitation.
It wont do us good,
Ojukwu miscalculated nd d blood of igbos were used as sacrificial lamb.
Then out of no where comes Nnamdi kanu, and now igbos re being used as sacrificial lamb, the worst is they wud never learn.

This Biafran agitation is not necessary, you guys re just causing unnecessary problems for yourselves.

Pick up history books and read about what caused the civil war. Be informed about history before you make comments. Go and read about the Aburi agreement, read about how Gowon broke the agreement, then after that you can be informed about what caused the civil war. You think people fight wars for fun? People fight wars because they want their freedom and they have no choice but to either fight for it or remain slaves

4 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Stingman: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
The Sun will never rise aqain on that land.

Forqet about Biafra and focus on the success of your private life.

I don't see the Children of elites protestinq.It is the poor that is weak and vulnerable. They have been brainwashed that the actualization of Biafra will brinq success for them.

Children of Hate.

#Spits on Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu's qrave.

Who should the youths in the SE spit on for continuous marginalization...E.g the recent $29.9 billion loan for projects..where SE is exempted...Who should they spit on for the central government refusal to repair their roads in the SE (the worse in the country), not able to expand the 2nd Niger bridge...but can find money to build Abuja-Kaduna rail system costing $1.5 billion...?

Remember you are not God...

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
uduokirika1:
Please can u tell me how the civil. War can be avoided ? If you were Ojukwu what would you have done differently to avert the war?
I would hv stepped down and accept Gowons rule
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
badboywizzy:
So to your own understanding, is peaceful protesting with placards now a crime in Nigeria ?
Is seccession legal in Nigeria?
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Qualer: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
IPOD has sufferd!!!

But........NO GUTS NO GLORY!

it is a serious sometin o! even Mp3 files are not having it easy at all! cool
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ugwuoke347:

You this blabocrat, when will you quit this bibble-babble of yours. You are obviously having some chronic delusion of grandeur.

Sleeper, wake up! You are on the wrong side of history.
He who follows d crowd gets lost in it.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by zendy: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

I would hv stepped down and accept Gowons rule

Then sorry to tell you this, Igbos dont have that sort slave mentality. We are not from the west.

3 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
zendy:

Then sorry to tell you this, Igbos dont have that sort slave mentality. We are not from the west.
If its hw we igbos reason then we hv a long way to go.

You stoop to conquer.
Since we are not slaves and odas re slaves, who amongst dz odas dat u call slaves re we better than?
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fremancipation:

Ok luggard the bastard did not create Nigeria according to your argument but a private company. That makes it even worse. You and your land were seen as commodity and goods not as human beings. Yet you have the guts to throw insults at nnamdi Kanu. Do you even think before you argue?

and china??..

not only nigeria was colonized..

do chinese call them selfs china??..

you are making too much hot noise because of nothing..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fremancipation:

thunda fire kanu!!..

its my democratical right...no..bite me!...

kanu is nothing...jonathan is nothing too..

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by zendy: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

If its hw we igbos reason then we hv a long way to go.

You stoop to conquer.
Since we are not slaves and odas re slaves, who amongst dz odas dat u call slaves re we better than?

And are they better than us? We are Igbos, we dont stoop and we dont conquer. We just live our lives as the free people we were born to be. You think Igbo struggle independence started today? Go and read about the Ekumeku war or the Arochukwu wars were we fought againt the British from enslaving us. Igbos fight for their freedom and it will always be like that until we are independent.

3 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Fremancipation: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

and china??..

not only nigeria was colonized..

do chinese call them selfs china??..

you are making too much hot noise because of nothing..

Comparing Nigeria and china is like apples and oranges

90% of China is Han Chinese which is the single largest ethnic group. There was already a sense of oneness before the white man came to their land. At this point, you are not making any sense. The truth still remains that you are fighting and willing to kill a fellow black man in order to preserve the white mans artificial creation.

Many like you think that that innocent child and his mother deserves to suffer because thay want to break away from oppressive colonial bondage.

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
zendy:

And are they better than us? We are Igbos, we dont stoop and we dont conquer. We just live our lives as the free people we were born to be. You think Igbo struggle independence started today? Go and read about the Ekumeku war or the Arochukwu wars were we fought againt the British from enslaving us. Igbos fight for their freedom and it will always be like that until we are independent.
U people are not ready to learn, well goodluck in ur pursuit but know that my dear imo is not going down with uu.

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by hamilton62(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:
I am not in support of her detention but i warned you people to stop this Biafran agitation.
It wont do us good,
Ojukwu miscalculated nd d blood of igbos were used as sacrificial lamb.
Then out of no where comes Nnamdi kanu, and now igbos re being used as sacrificial lamb, the worst is they wud never learn.

This Biafran agitation is not necessary, you guys re just causing unnecessary problems for yourselves.
brother, where in the world has freedom been given and not taken, where has an ultimate price not been paid for freedom? we shall die, they will maim us, molest us, humiliate us but at the end, the "Sun" SHALL "Rise"... A determined people with resoluteness as their life wire are the worst you can mess with even with your nuke, if there be.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
zendy:

Pick up history books and read about what caused the civil war. Be informed about history before you make comments. Go and read about the Aburi agreement, read about how Gowon broke the agreement, then after that you can be informed about what caused the civil war. You think people fight wars for fun? People fight wars because they want their freedom and they have no choice but to either fight for it or remain slaves

someone did this..those ones did that..

is that enough reason to lose 3million souls??..

thats no reason...

learn to call criminals,criminals..

nobody is out to kill anybody...
but if you killed first,thats something else..

kanu ranting kill kill kill on videos..
you think the killings will end after you killed someone..?

the killings always becomes a competition...

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
hamilton62:
brother, where in the world has freedom been given and not taken, where has an ultimate price not been paid for freedom? we shall die, they will maim us, molest us, humiliate us but at the end, the "Sun" SHALL "Rise"... A determined people with resoluteness as their life wire are the worst you can mess with even with your nuke, if there be.
You people wud die for nothing o, u people wud tk Ndigbo back to another 50years of suffering, yet at the end the country will not break. I know what am saying but stubborness, ignorance, hate and short sightedness wont let u people see beyond ur noses.

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by justice2016: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:
This stubborness dat is in the head of most of we igbos i dont know where it comes from.
The civil war cud hv being avoided, but stubborness led us to it in full gear.
This ipob rubbish nd killings cud hv been avoided but stubborness led us to it.
Nnamdi kanu any not even educated but enlightened person who listens to him wud know he is just an empty barrel, yet the way his support grew surprised me.

In this age somebody wud go to the media and be soliciting for funds to obtain weapon to launch a war, media for dat matter for d whole world to see, and his gullible followers dont suspect fowl play dat he is just using their heads.

Madam sorry for ur plight but ur stubborness led u to this carry ur cross yourself.
I only pity the child.

You dont know Nnamdi Kanu. He is the most truthful and educated igbo man. We have found another Ojukwu
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by justice2016: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

You people wud die for nothing o, u people wud tk Ndigbo back to another 50years of suffering, yet at the end the country will not break. I know what am saying but stubborness, ignorance, hate and short sightedness wont let u people see beyond ur noses.

U re talking rubbish. Nigeria is sinking

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Theres more to a country dan most of u think.

So if Biafra comes and maybe ebonyi people or mbaise people or ngwa people say they want their country since seccession is d right of a people Biafra wud grant mbaise its own country?

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fremancipation:

Comparing Nigeria and china is like apples and oranges

90% of China is Han Chinese which is the single largest ethnic group. There was already a sense of oneness before the white man came to their land. At this point, you are not making any sense. The truth still remains that you are fighting and willing to kill a fellow black man in order to preserve the white mans artificial creation.

Many like you think that that innocent child and his mother deserves to suffer because thay want to break away from oppressive colonial bondage.

you sharrap..

let a chinese come and tell me that am wrong..
nigeria and china went through the same colonize thing..

your head is full of western propaganda..

practicaly all none white-nations were colonized...

even the russians colonized too in siberia...

read your history and stop fooling around...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
justice2016:

You dont know Nnamdi Kanu. He is the most truthful and educated igbo man. We have found another Ojukwu
Nnamdi kanu is not truthful he is extremely ignorant.
Any intelligent or civilized person or enlightened person can never tk Nnamdi kanu serious.

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Igbos be wise.

Before u think of doing anything settle down think of both up, down, left, centre, inside, outside, even 10years even 100years.

I am dat kind of person, i know steps to tk to mk d world pick up interest in Biafra, i hv tot abt it long ago but i wud never disclose because it does not favour us, i know for us to achieve greatness we need Nigeria.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by justice2016: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:
Theres more to a country dan most of u think.

So if Biafra comes and maybe ebonyi people or mbaise people or ngwa people say they want their country since seccession is d right of a people Biafra wud grant mbaise its own country?

How old are you ? Childish question. We want out of Nigeria because we are different people from you . We have different values , idealogies, language,, food , different religion, clothes . Igbo man is igbo man ok . That your logic about senseless . I cant happen. Just fight for ur oduduwa republic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AGF Malami Queries Magu, Begins Probe Into DSS Allegations / FACT-CHECK: Did The Economist Magazine Really Endorse Atiku? / 2023: INEC General Election Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.