Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

"Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (14785 Views)

Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial / El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by justice2016: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:
Igbos be wise.

Before u think of doing anything settle down think of both up, down, left, centre, inside, outside, even 10years even 100years.

I am dat kind of person, i know steps to tk to mk d world pick up interest in Biafra, i hv tot abt it long ago but i wud never disclose because it does not favour us, i know for us to achieve greatness we need Nigeria.

Afonja talking

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
justice2016:

How old are you ? Childish question. We want out of Nigeria because we are different people from you . We have different values , idealogies, language,, food , different religion, clothes . Igbo man is igbo man ok . That your logic about senseless . I cant happen. Just fight for ur oduduwa republic

Dat below is for u

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
justice2016:

How old are you ? Childish question. We want out of Nigeria because we are different people from you . We have different values , idealogies, language,, food , different religion, clothes . Igbo man is igbo man ok . That your logic about senseless . I cant happen. Just fight for ur oduduwa republic

guy..he is igbo..cant you read,,??

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by hamilton62(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

You people wud die for nothing o, u people wud tk Ndigbo back to another 50years of suffering, yet at the end the country will not break. I know what am saying but stubborness, ignorance, hate and short sightedness wont let u people see beyond ur noses.
hahahaha ! a typical Nigerian, just as you predicted you saviour to liberate you with a better life and now you are aground... of you can't make good judgements or deductions for yourself can you make it for another? no because you can't give what you have not... let our end speak for us, you are on of the strong and weakholds so we expect more... kudos in your comfort state/nationality while we work it our for we who know our origin...

2 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by hamilton62(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

Dat below is for u
not surprised... see the mentor you have, Tupac Shakur with carnibis and you call yourself a realist... you need strong slap with the hand of a wheelbarrow pusher to wake you from this hallucination.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
hamilton62:
hahahaha ! a typical Nigerian, just as you predicted you saviour to liberate you with a better life and now you are aground... of you can't make good judgements or deductions for yourself can you make it for another? no because you can't give what you have not... let our end speak for us, you are on of the strong and weakholds so we expect more... kudos in your comfort state/nationality while we work it our for we who know our origin...
I am on a strong mission to save our people from suffering, i swore to God that i want to liberate our people from hardship, and suffering.

You ve not heard of me but one day u wud see me on tv but u wud never know its me, but if u re wise enuf to always listen in detail anything u hear dat wud bring abt development in igbo land u wud be able to know its me.

Dont let what we re facing tru right nw make us miss our shot to greatness.

All the marginalizations made me who i am, and am prepared to right alot of things.

Biafra is not d way.

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:
He who follows d crowd gets lost in it.

He who rides on the back of a tiger ends up in its belly.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ugwuoke347:

He who rides on the back of a tiger ends up in its belly.
Not when you are d tiger

2 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

He who follows d crowd gets lost in it.

For your guidance: He who rides on the back of a tiger ends up in its belly.

Sleep on, deluded one. Enjoy the psychoma.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by jahsharon: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
When will Chukwu Okike Abiama save his people? Where was Chukwu Okike Abiama when this was happening?

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
jahsharon:
When will Chukwu Okike Abiama save his people? Where was Chukwu Okike Abiama when this was happening?
Dont mock God o.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Stingman: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
jahsharon:

...continue your mocking game...You should have also asked where was Chukwu Okike Abiama, when parts of Lagos, Ogun and Ondo was bombed by military crafts...few months ago...displacing many local communities...while you wished and thought...the same would have happened in the East....Just continue...

2 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by hamilton62(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

I am on a strong mission to save our people from suffering, i swore to God that i want to liberate our people from hardship, and suffering.

You ve not heard of me but one day u wud see me on tv but u wud never know its me, but if u re wise enuf to always listen in detail anything u hear dat wud bring abt development in igbo land u wud be able to know its me.

Dont let what we re facing tru right nw make us miss our shot to greatness.

All the marginalizations made me who i am, and am prepared to right alot of things.

Biafra is not d way.
Thanks politician! You see, we are two different people in our ways and assimilation so I was never surprised... I see that you are planning to be an elite just as it is in the country you think you love but for your selfish purpose... Cook your ideas and dish it to them who are seated at the table waiting for it but what I want to tell you is that a man who doesn't know where the rain started with him will never know where it let go on him and a man who knows nothing about his root can never go back to the root at least Lucky Dube thought you well with his lyrics on this if you do justice to some real things or songs... I was never a Nigeria before 1st January, 1914 so who are mine? I will search my root which is buried by the aid of Britain just as the Iroko does in the soil... If Biafra is never the way for you then you have to scare away from her things... or are you here with your already know gospel? Believe in what you do because people like you are expected and it will be a taboo if all love Biafra but one thing is certain... the Sun most rise from the East {Old Eastern Region}. ciao!

3 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Ugwuoke347(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

Not when you are d tiger

Such a SIMPLETON you are! Go figure who the tiger is. Many like you have gone the way of the tiger's prey. Ask Saro Wiwa; ask Okadigbo; ask Abiola; ask Kudirat; ask the Ogonis; ask Dikibo; ask Bola Ige; why, you can even ask Mrs Agbahime!

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by zendy: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

someone did this..those ones did that..

is that enough reason to lose 3million souls??..

thats no reason...

learn to call criminals,criminals..

nobody is out to kill anybody...
but if you killed first,thats something else..

kanu ranting kill kill kill on videos..
you think the killings will end after you killed someone..?

the killings always becomes a competition...

Kanu is saying kill, kill kill, has he killed anyone? So why call him out on a crime he is yet to commit? Has anyone been killed because of Kanu? Has IPOB killed anybody? What about those who are actually killing innocent people such as your Nigerian Army, Boko Haram, politicians and cultists? You are more concerned with those that have not killed anybody.

The 3 million people who died, who killed them? It was your Nigeria that came to the East to kill people who were enjoying their new found freedom.

Other countries move heaven and Earth yo preseve the life of judt one of their citizens, your own goes and kills 3 million in the name of keeping the country as one, a country created by British opportunists looking for money.

Get your priorities straight and start addressing the real issues.

2 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ugwuoke347:

Such a SIMPLETON you are! Go figure who the tiger is. Many like you have gone the way of the tiger's prey. Ask Saro Wiwa; ask Okadigbo; ask Abiola; ask Kudirat; ask the Ogonis; ask Dikibo; ask Bola Ige; why, you can even ask Mrs Agbahime!
I know ur plight, i know abt all of dz people, maybe even more than you, but for me to still accept one Nigeria despite all d odds shows dat am not weak.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
zendy:

Kanu is saying kill, kill kill, has he killed anyone? So why call him out on a crime he is yet to commit? Has anyone been killed because of Kanu? Has IPOB killed anybody? What about those who are actually killing innocent people such as your Nigerian Army, Boko Haram, politicians and cultists? You are more concerned with those that have not killed anybody.

The 3 million people who died, who killed them? It was your Nigeria that came to the East to kill people who were enjoying their new found freedom.

Other countries move heaven and Earth yo preseve the life of judt one of their citizens, your own goes and kills 3 million in the name of keeping the country as one, a country created by British opportunists looking for money.

Get your priorities straight and start addressing the real issues.

soo..we should wait until he kills someone..??

that foolish guy is finish...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
hamilton62:
Thanks politician! You see, we are two different people in our ways and assimilation so I was never surprised... I see that you are planning to be an elite just as it is in the country you think you love but for your selfish purpose... Cook your ideas and dish it to them who are seated at the table waiting for it but what I want to tell you is that a man who doesn't know where the rain started with him will never know where it let go on him and a man who knows nothing about his root can never go back to the root at least Lucky Dube thought you well with his lyrics on this if you do justice to some real things or songs... I was never a Nigeria before 1st January, 1914 so who are mine? I will search my root which is buried by the aid of Britain just as the Iroko does in the soil... If Biafra is never the way for you then you have to scare away from her things... or are you here with your already know gospel? Believe in what you do because people like you are expected and it will be a taboo if all love Biafra but one thing is certain... the Sun most rise from the East {Old Eastern Region}. ciao!

I know more abt d civil war than most of u folks here, my maternal grand father was a colonel in d Bifran army nd he still lives till this day he us over 90years old, he used to tell us some stories of d war back then, i hv done my research, read from all sides. Whether anybody commited genocide or not, all us fair in war.
We just hv to mk sure such experience never repeat itself again nd march towards d future. You cannot move forward if you keep looking back ward.
He who holds a grudge suffers more.

"I want to emphasise on this based on the civil war abd getting ahead with Nigerian politics.
"International Relations: The U.S. nuked Japan twice. Why is Japan an ally?"

Think.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by zendy: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

soo..we should wait until he kills someone..??

that foolish guy is finish...

Yes, you have wait for him to kill someone before you call him out and label him a murderer, that is the law. The law only cares about what a person has done, it doesnt care about what a person has said.

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by uduokirika1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

I would hv stepped down and accept Gowons rule

you see the mistake most people make, the issue is not about ojukwu not wanting Gowon to rule because that was sorted even before the Aburi meeting!

My question is if you are the governor of a region and people under your care massacred in the north some escaped back to the region overwhelming the little resources at her disposal! you agreed to attend a meeting with the c-in-c and other regional governors to resolve this problem (most people who survived the progroms lost their jobs, some lost bread winners) at the meeting (aburi) agreement were reached on how to resolve this issue.

if you are ojukwu what would you have done when you discover that the c-in-c turns around to jetission ALL the items in the agreement?

Note: less than one-third of the money used to facilitate the war would have resolve the little problem at the initial stage!

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
uduokirika1:

you see the mistake most people make, the issue is not about ojukwu not wanting Gowon to rule because that was sorted even before the Aburi meeting!

My question is if you are the governor of a region and people under your care massacred in the north some escaped back to the region overwhelming the little resources at her disposal! you agreed to attend a meeting with the c-in-c and other regional governors to resolve this problem (most people who survived the progroms lost their jobs, some lost bread winners) at the meeting (aburi) agreement were reached on how to resolve this issue.

if you are ojukwu what would you have done when you discover that the c-in-c turns around to jetission ALL the items in the agreement?

Note: less than one-third of the money used to facilitate the war would have resolve the little problem at the initial stage!
Ok d war has happened and dat can never be changed, dont u think its time we moved on?
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by nwabobo: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
The Sun will never rise aqain on that land.

Forqet about Biafra and focus on the success of your private life.

I don't see the Children of elites protestinq.It is the poor that is weak and vulnerable. They have been brainwashed that the actualization of Biafra will brinq success for them.

Children of Hate.

#Spits on Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu's qrave.

I spit on your mama's toto.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

U people are not ready to learn, well goodluck in ur pursuit but know that my dear imo is not going down with uu.

Don't dare drag Imo into your dance of shame. Face OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos out of your troubles.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Don't dare drag Imo into your dance of shame. Face OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos out of your troubles.

look at you..people like you only want to argue..

you dont realy care about the woman and her child..

collatoral damage..no?,?..

no solutions..just abuses..

biafra with someone like you??..
forget it!..

keep the entire south-south out of your biafra dreams..

for una information..all tribes in the delta have denied biafra....you force us,you will suffer...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
look at you..people like you only want to argue..

you dont realy care about the woman and her child..

collatoral damage..no?,?..

no solutions..just abuses..

biafra with someone like you??..
forget it!..

Incoherent Urhobo man, it's time you stopped advertising your delusion for all to see. Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your ass-licking job...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Incoherent Urhobo man, it's time you stopped advertising your delusion for all to see. Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your ass-licking job...

you dont want me to join biafra no more??..

or una think i will park my things and go to yoruba land and let the delta for you...

wereys!..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
you dont want me to join biafra no more??..

or una think i will park my things and go to yoruba land and let the delta for you...

wereys!..

The Incoherent boisterous clown of NL, Igbos have nothing to do with you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

Dem3nted fellow!
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by jpphilips(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
victorvezx:
Nice one. God bless the Nigerian Armed forces. Keep re-shaping their flat-heads, stu-pid rebellious elements!!!

Are you ok? she could have been there for anyother crime.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by uduokirika1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

Ok d war has happened and dat can never be changed, dont u think its time we moved on?

Thank you! In 1970 with the proclamation of "no victor, no vanquished" and the 3Rs the igbos really moved on went back to their choice destination, recall prior the civil war the igbos had a very high civil service population but after the war it was never to be so again with little financial incentive they went into trading from the scratch without complaining!

By 1972 indegenization policy only the southwest were economically positioned with very few northern companies to acquire these companies! No igbo man complained

Today, Biafra agitation is hinged on the fake one Nigeria premise that allows for an old man who survived the civil war as young man return to kano (one nigeria) to do business, years later some radicals killed his wife for blasphemy, culprits arrested later ordered to be released by the AG of kano state without presecution!

Fake one Nigeria where an innocent unarmed protester is termed insurgent and gunned down in broad daylight but a fulani-herdsmen terrorist after been identified by a sitting gvernor of kaduna rather arrest them they were paid to sheat their swords!

Fake one Nigeria were over N40billion is allocated to prospect for oil in the north but the national boundry cmmission are yet to define the boundary btw kogi and anambra to put to rest oil dispute in that region!

Every Nigeria knows that the only thing that brings us together is looting, sports and entertainment! every other thing is pariochial!

A group of people believes they are better of if they be on their own why threaten them with war? rather than referendum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
uduokirika1:

Thank you! In 1970 with the proclamation of "no victor, no vanquished" and the 3Rs the igbos really moved on went back to their choice destination, recall prior the civil war the igbos had a very high civil service population but after the war it was never to be so again with little financial incentive they went into trading from the scratch without complaining!

By 1972 indegenization policy only the southwest were economically positioned with very few northern companies to acquire these companies! No igbo man complained

Today, Biafra agitation is hinged on the fake one Nigeria premise that allows for an old man who survived the civil war as young man return to kano (one nigeria) to do business, years later some radicals killed his wife for blasphemy, culprits arrested later ordered to be released by the AG of kano state without presecution!

Fake one Nigeria where an innocent unarmed protester is termed insurgent and gunned down in broad daylight but a fulani-herdsmen terrorist after been identified by a sitting gvernor of kaduna rather arrest them they were paid to sheat their swords!

Fake one Nigeria were over N40billion is allocated to prospect for oil in the north but the national boundry cmmission are yet to define the boundary btw kogi and anambra to put to rest oil dispute in that region!

Every Nigeria knows that the only thing that brings us together is looting, sports and entertainment! every other thing is pariochial!

A group of people believes they are better of if they be on their own why threaten them with war? rather than referendum

LoL...
Like i said go on with your Biafra nd leavd imo out of it.
U people re not ready for development, for d records all d stuffs u wrote above re twisted ecaggerations.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
The Sun will never rise aqain on that land.

Forqet about Biafra and focus on the success of your private life.

I don't see the Children of elites protestinq.It is the poor that is weak and vulnerable. They have been brainwashed that the actualization of Biafra will brinq success for them.

Children of Hate.

#Spits on Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu's qrave.

God help you
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Xflint(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:
I am not in support of her detention but i warned you people to stop this Biafran agitation.
It wont do us good,
Ojukwu miscalculated nd d blood of igbos were used as sacrificial lamb.
Then out of no where comes Nnamdi kanu, and now igbos re being used as sacrificial lamb, the worst is they wud never learn.

This Biafran agitation is not necessary, you guys re just causing unnecessary problems for yourselves.

I thought u said u are an igbo guy. See let me tell u something. No matter how u hide u cant hide forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party Rejects Olusegun Mimiko Rejoining Party / Saraki: Why Buhari Has No Integrity / Osun PDP Primary: Adeleke Faction Kicks As Court Nullifies Delegate Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.