Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

"Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (14801 Views)

Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial / El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Ngozi123(f): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
MyGeneration:

That iz d same ignorance dats trying to push dz new set of Igbos into another civil war in full gear, and they all hv no regrets for their actions

Could you please expatiate? How exactly am I being ignorant?
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by hamilton62(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Papertrail11:

the 2pac yu dissn would ever be richer influential as a protege' than anybody to come out of your generation thats fact
The poverish status of you and you generation has demented you much that you see and beg others to be in your level...
I am not poor brother, don't want to sound my bullhorn but just want to advise you to try more and pray for His grace and study books like ; Winning The War against Poverty by David Oyedepo, it goes handy with your mindset for liberation...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ngozi123:

Could you please expatiate? How exactly am I being ignorant?
Not you but d biafran agitators
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Papertrail11(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
hamilton62:

The poverish status of you and you generation has demented you much that you see and beg others to be in your level...
I am not poor brother, don't want to sound my bullhorn but just want to advise you to try more and pray for His grace and study books like ; Winning The War against Poverty by David Oyedepo, it goes handy with your mindset for liberation...

poverish status of me plix give me a break but from all yu wrote here u practically made no sense

balu
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Ngozi123(f): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
MyGeneration:

Not you but d biafran agitators

This is what you said in response to my post:

MyGeneration:

That iz d same ignorance dats trying to push dz new set of Igbos into another civil war in full gear, and they all hv no regrets for their actions

What in my comment made you to write the above? How can this ignorance be explained?
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by ozoebuka1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
MyGeneration:

I would hv stepped down and accept Gowons rule
if people reasoned like this, there wouldn't have been anything like Martin Luther king thus black people would still have been classified as semi-humans...don't ever reason like this please, because if everyone did, Nigeria wouldn't have gotten her independence.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
ozoebuka1:
if people reasoned like this, there wouldn't have been anything like Martin Luther king thus black people would still have been classified as semi-humans...don't ever reason like this please, because if everyone did, Nigeria wouldn't have gotten her independence.
Martin luther kings situation and dz is different, do you know dat Ojukwu was fighting Gowon because d next officer to tk power was supposed to be a yoruba man?
What concerns Ojukwu with if a yoruba man lost out in power, d yoruba man accepted Gowons rule but Ojukwu wanted to claim Nigerian jesus, well he got what he wanted.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by ozoebuka1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
MyGeneration:

Martin luther kings situation and dz is different, do you know dat Ojukwu was fighting Gowon because d next officer to tk power was supposed to be a yoruba man?
What concerns Ojukwu with if a yoruba man lost out in power, d yoruba man accepted Gowons rule but Ojukwu wanted to claim Nigerian jesus, well he got what he wanted.
I don't want to derail from the main discussion but listen to this and please believe it. because it's the Gospel truth....
whether it's the fault of ojukwu or that of gowon that the biafran war had to go down is no longer the issue, the issue is that since after the war, igbos have got every reason to believe that Nigeria never loved them!!! and that's just just the case. If a country I called my own could slay 3 million of my kinsmen just to prove that they love me so much, I'd rather not call that love I'd call it a "hateful obsession " from a neutral person's objective. Even after the war, the Nigerian state that supposedly loves the igbo tribe to have killed 3million of it's members just to reintegrate them into Nigerian sovereignty has not given them any sense of acceptance, igbos will continue to demand this "freedom" until their status quo as bona fide part of Nigeria is reviewed.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
ozoebuka1:
I don't want to derail from the main discussion but listen to this and please believe it. because it's the Gospel truth....
whether it's the fault of ojukwu or that of gowon that the biafran war had to go down is no longer the issue, the issue is that since after the war, igbos have got every reason to believe that Nigeria never loved them!!! and that's just just the case. If a country I called my own could slay 3 million of my kinsmen just to prove that they love me so much, I'd rather not call that love I'd call it a "hateful obsession " from a neutral person's objective. Even after the war, the Nigerian state that supposedly loves the igbo tribe to have killed 3million of it's members just to reintegrate them into Nigerian sovereignty has not given them any sense of acceptance, igbos will continue to demand this "freedom" until their status quo as bona fide part of Nigeria is reviewed.
If we want to get back our position in Nigeria secession or cries of seccession is not d way.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by ozoebuka1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
MyGeneration:

If we want to get back our position in Nigeria secession or cries of seccession is not d way.
tell me how..

maybe running up and down the street shouting one Nigeria will do d magic.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
This is why Nigeria is a zoo.. If anyone is telling you that the zoo will be better, that person is a big liar.... The zoo is indeed cursed and doomed and I will celebrate its downfall....
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
0xtr011r:

The most pathetic and disgusting thing about these despicable hypocrites and blood-suckers parading aimlessly on NL is the reckless manner they're wont to rant carelessly and senselessly on Biafra issues like deranged and deluded beings...

Frustrated hating creature from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites, Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter. Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples
it is obvious who the hate filled despicable creature is here. Amazing you have not dead yet with this much venom inside. Ndo
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
0xtr011r:

"As we mark 50 years of what has now been termed Nzeogwu’s coup, what a lot of people appear to have forgotten is that the coup was greeted with celebration, even in many parts of Northern Nigeria."
- Bemigho Reno Omokri was former Special Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/nzeogwu-after-50-years-the-nationalist-dressed-in-the-garb-of-a-tribalist-by-reno-omokri/"

JANUARY 15, 1966 COUP PLOTTERS
1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu (Delta Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega
(Yoruba) author of "Why we
struck"
3. Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)
4. Maj. Ifeajuna (Igbo)
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole(Yoruba)
author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/
Fulani) 8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Yoruba)
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)
10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha
(Urhobo)
12. Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv).

Frustrated bile-filled liar from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites, the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biafra shall continue to cause you lots terrible nightmares, sleepless nights and heartaches.

N.B: The essence of this information is mainly to expose the lies of the notorious history distortionists and wicked propagandists who insult and malign others continually with lies and falsehood, and shout and make much noise on every available media. Uncouth, uncivilised and disrespectful set of people who made a career out of abuse and slurs.

Disciple of hate and propaganda, for emphasis, here are the members of Yoruba tribe that participated in the January 1966 coup:
(See Ben Gbulie: ‘Nigeria’s Five Majors.’).

*Adewale Ademoyega is the most prominent Yoruba participant in the coup, there were other Yoruba officers who were involved at the dangerous execution stage of the coup. One of them is:

*Second Lieutenant Olafimihan, an officer serving under Madiebo in Kaduna. He was sent by the plotters to gauge his commander’s loyalty. (See Madiebo pp.17-18).

*Another is Lieutenant (some books refer to him as a Captain) Fola Oyewole. He, like Ademoyega, went on to fight for Biafra and wrote a book on his coup and wartime experiences. The book’s title is ‘Reluctant Rebel.’

*There is also Captain Ganiyu Adeleke who became an instructor in the Biafran Infantry School. For confirmation, see the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108, and this quote from Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’: ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry was released at a later date after his co-plotters had been freed.’ Omoigui’s work is significant because, though he exhibits a high level of professionalism in his research, he has no sympathy for the January 15 coup. If his facts corroborate Ademoyega’s they are worthy of attention.

For personal studies consult the following sources of my posts: 

*http://www.naijastories.com/2013/04/the-facts-and-fiction-of-the-january-15-1966-coup/

*https://www.nairaland.com/334770/famous-aburi-conference-full-minute/3

* Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’ - where he mentioned ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry.

* ‘Why We Struck’ - a book by  Adewale Ademoyega, a full blooded Yoruba army officer, who was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the January 1966 coup.

* Max Silloun (the military historian) landmark online article - ‘The inside story of Nigeria’s first military coup Parts 1 and 2

* 'Nigeria’s Five Majors’ - book by Ben Gbulie

* Major General Alexander Madiebo - excerpts from his interview with National Mirror
http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13104-blame-gowon-and-awolowo-for-biafra-genocide-general-madiebo

* ‘Reluctant Rebel’ - a book by Captain Fola Oyewole, who went on to fight for Biafra just like Ademoyega 

* See the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108

* Sanusi Lamido's writings, "Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. 

* Sanusi Lamido's writings/publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)

* Sanusi Lamido's paper presented at the “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Get the books and published papers and acquire some useful knowledge that can help you make informed decisions, and unravel the lies and propaganda being peddled in the public domain by the criminal tribes, even in this age of information technology.
we all have internet access Stop distorting the truth. This is the real list
Officers involved
The list below shows the officers involved on both
sides of the coup as well as their ethnic
backgrounds.
Conspirators
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo)
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba), author of
"Why we struck"
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo)
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo)
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo)
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo)
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo)
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)
Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba), author of "The reluctant
rebel"0
Lt. R. Egbiko (Esean)
Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/Fulani)
Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Yoruba)
Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
Capt. Swanton (Middle Belt)
Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha (Urhobo)
Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa)
2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Adewale and Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba), author of "The reluctant rebel were last minute addition they knew about the plot 7ate
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
AlPeter:
it is obvious who the hate filled despicable creature is here. Amazing you have not dead yet with this much venom inside. Ndo

Here comes the accursed, worthless vermin from the inconsequential Urhobo clan, wailing and gnashing his teeth unto his eventual captulation and doom...soonest.

Take heart as your misery continues...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
AlPeter:
we all have internet access Stop distorting the truth. This is the real list
Officers involved
The list below shows the officers involved on both
sides of the coup as well as their ethnic
backgrounds.
Conspirators
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo)
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba), author of
"Why we struck"
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo)
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo)
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo)
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo)
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo)
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)
Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba), author of "The reluctant
rebel"0
Lt. R. Egbiko (Esean)
Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/Fulani)
Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Yoruba)
Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
Capt. Swanton (Middle Belt)
Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha (Urhobo)
Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa)
2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)
Adewale and Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba), author of "The reluctant rebel were last minute addition they knew about the plot 7ate

Lying hating bigot from Urhobo clan, have a second look at the rejoinder once again perhaps you'd gain some sense:

0xtr011r:
"As we mark 50 years of what has now been termed Nzeogwu’s coup, what a lot of people appear to have forgotten is that the coup was greeted with celebration, even in many parts of Northern Nigeria."
- Bemigho Reno Omokri was former Special Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/nzeogwu-after-50-years-the-nationalist-dressed-in-the-garb-of-a-tribalist-by-reno-omokri/"

JANUARY 15, 1966 COUP PLOTTERS
1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu (Delta Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega
(Yoruba) author of "Why we
struck"
3. Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)
4. Maj. Ifeajuna (Igbo)
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole(Yoruba)
author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/
Fulani) 8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Yoruba)
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)
10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha
(Urhobo)
12. Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv).

Frustrated bile-filled liar from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites, the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biafra shall continue to cause you lots terrible nightmares, sleepless nights and heartaches.

N.B: The essence of this information is mainly to expose the lies of the notorious history distortionists and wicked propagandists who insult and malign others continually with lies and falsehood, and shout and make much noise on every available media. Uncouth, uncivilised and disrespectful set of people who made a career out of abuse and slurs.

Disciple of hate and propaganda, for emphasis, here are the members of Yoruba tribe that participated in the January 1966 coup:
(See Ben Gbulie: ‘Nigeria’s Five Majors.’).

*Adewale Ademoyega is the most prominent Yoruba participant in the coup, there were other Yoruba officers who were involved at the dangerous execution stage of the coup. One of them is:

*Second Lieutenant Olafimihan, an officer serving under Madiebo in Kaduna. He was sent by the plotters to gauge his commander’s loyalty. (See Madiebo pp.17-18).

*Another is Lieutenant (some books refer to him as a Captain) Fola Oyewole. He, like Ademoyega, went on to fight for Biafra and wrote a book on his coup and wartime experiences. The book’s title is ‘Reluctant Rebel.’

*There is also Captain Ganiyu Adeleke who became an instructor in the Biafran Infantry School. For confirmation, see the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108, and this quote from Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’: ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry was released at a later date after his co-plotters had been freed.’ Omoigui’s work is significant because, though he exhibits a high level of professionalism in his research, he has no sympathy for the January 15 coup. If his facts corroborate Ademoyega’s they are worthy of attention.

For personal studies consult the following sources of my posts: 

*http://www.naijastories.com/2013/04/the-facts-and-fiction-of-the-january-15-1966-coup/

* Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’ - where he mentioned ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry.

* ‘Why We Struck’ - a book by  Adewale Ademoyega, a full blooded Yoruba army officer, who was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the January 1966 coup.

* Max Silloun (the military historian) landmark online article - ‘The inside story of Nigeria’s first military coup Parts 1 and 2

* Major General Alexander Madiebo - excerpts from his interview with National Mirror
http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13104-blame-gowon-and-awolowo-for-biafra-genocide-general-madiebo

* ‘Reluctant Rebel’ - a book by Captain Fola Oyewole, who went on to fight for Biafra just like Ademoyega 

* See the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108

* Sanusi Lamido's writings, "Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. 

* Sanusi Lamido's writings/publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)

* Sanusi Lamido's paper presented at the “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Get the books and published papers and acquire some useful knowledge that can help you make informed decisions, and unravel the lies and propaganda being peddled in the public domain by the criminal tribes, even in this age of information technology.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2016
0xtr011r:

Lying hating bigot from Urhobo clan, have a second look at the rejoinder once again perhaps you'd gain some sense:

Dude the internet is free use it. Imagine the List you are broadcasting, No Nwobodo, Onwuetugbu etc dude Stop being a bigot and reason for once. It doesn't kill to use your brain. The coup was carried out by 5 majors, 4 ibos and 1 yoruba, and it is known a the coup of the 5 majors.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_coups_in_Nigeria
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2016
0xtr011r:

Here comes the accursed, worthless vermin from the inconsequential Urhobo clan, wailing and gnashing his teeth unto his eventual captulation and doom...soonest.

Take heart as your misery continues...
read; nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=9670

Major Adewale
Ademoyega, alongside other officers like
Majors Don Okafor(not on your List), Chris Anuforo(not there) and
Humphrey Chukwuka were said to have
assisted Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna who led
the Lagos angle of the coup spearheaded by
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. Liar.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
0xtr111r:

Pathological liar from the pit of hell, you mischievously declined to mention the names of the tribes that participated in the January 15 coup and had the effrontery to mention Igbos - your eternal nemesis.

I did you a favour by going the extra mile to provide you more details of the January 15, 1966 coup including a myriad of sources for you to be schooled and you're still displaying your foolery for all to see.

Bile-filled hating creature from an inconsequential Urhobo clan, do well to face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

For personal studies consult the following sources for more details of the January 15, 1966 coup: 

are you functionally daft or Intellectually Senile? Who are the five majors? Is 4 out of the 5 of them not ibo? Wxy
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr136r: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
AlPeter:
are you functionally daft or Intellectually Senile? Who are the five majors? Is 4 out of the 5 of them not ibo? Wxy
[/s]

Miserable ass-licker from an inconsequential clan, face OduaArewanistan Republic and continue your delusion...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr136r: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
AlPeter:
read; nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=9670
Major Adewale
Ademoyega, alongside other officers like
Majors Don Okafor(not on your List), Chris Anuforo(not there) and
Humphrey Chukwuka were said to have
assisted Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna who led
the Lagos angle of the coup spearheaded by
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. Liar.
[/s]
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr136r: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
AlPeter:
Dude the internet is free use it. Imagine the List you are broadcasting, No Nwobodo, Onwuetugbu etc dude Stop being a bigot and reason for once. It doesn't kill to use your brain. The coup was carried out by 5 majors, 4 ibos and 1 yoruba, and it is known a the coup of the 5 majors.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_coups_in_Nigeria
[/s]
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr136r: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
AlPeter:
the most annoying thing about you IPOBz is your intolerance, anyone with a contrary opinion is tagged Yoruba and insulted if later found to be Ibo you say he is not a true ibo that is mother most have been impregnated by a 'Fulani' and insulted some more. So who gives a zilch where your mom is from save your fellow IPOB youths. Bigot
[/s]

It's really pathetic how smelly, uncouth bigots and hypocrites from inconsequential clans would come online to spew trash to attempt to deflect their miseries and eternal pains that Igbos choose to exercise their inalienable rights to self-determination.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr136r: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
AlPeter:
[/s]

Pity your deluded generation of ass-lickers...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
0xtr136r:
[s][/s]

It's really pathetic how smelly, uncouth bigots and hypocrites from inconsequential clans would come online to spew trash to attempt to deflect their miseries and eternal pains that Igbos choose to exercise their inalienable rights to self-determination.
prime example of a bigot
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr136r: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
AlPeter:
prime example of a bigot

Pathetic and bile-filled hypocrite from an inconsequential Urhobo clan...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by prince9851(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
victorvezx:
Nice one. God bless the Nigerian Armed forces. Keep re-shaping their flat-heads, stu-pid rebellious elements!!!
lol
Today our "blessed armed forces" are reshaping our cone heads in ile ife grin
Arresting only Yoruba bastards and protecting our lovely fulanis
Karma never even start with us grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Ekiti Set To Return Schools To Missions / Buhari Celebrates Yakubu Gowon On His 85th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.