Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

"Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (14784 Views)

Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial / El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

you are a mugu extraordinär...

The Frustrated Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL on the sprawl...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

The Frustrated Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL on the sprawl...

you will never smell biafra on nigerian territory..ntooor..

bäääääähhh... tongue tongue

uno bähh,,,icc bähh,,,amnesia bääähhh... tongue tongue tongue..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
you will never smell biafra on nigerian territory..ntooor..

bäääääähhh... tongue tongue

You shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...sooner than you ever imagined.

Useless whorish fagg0t!

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

You shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...sooner than you ever imagined.

Useless whorish fagg0t!

you are the wailer not me....remember??

nigeria win...you loose..
dont like it.....

migrate to europe and bloody stay there!!!..

dont come back..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

you are the wailer not me....remember??

The Frustrated Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL, keep on wailing in perpetuity at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you quench...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

The Frustrated Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL, keep on wailing in perpetuity at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biaf...

i am a zombie..you are a wailer...that was the deal..

or you changed your mind??..

want to call me wailer now??....

remember this?? one of you did it..its ironic..
nigeria is more united than ever because of ipob!!!...

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
i am a zombie..you are a wailer...that was the deal..

or you changed your mind??..

want to call me wailer now??....

Frustrated Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL, keep wailing at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you and your inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites meet your doom...

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Spybradd: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
God shall intervene on your behalf and grant you all liberty from the oppressors. They shall all perish,just like the host of the egyptians that wanted to enslave the israelites forever.

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Frustrated Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL, keep wailing at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you and your inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites meet your doom...

parrot!..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Spybradd:
God shall intervene on your behalf and grant you all liberty from the oppressors. They shall all perish,just like the host of the egyptians that wanted to enslave the israelites forever.

ohh my..we are not egypt and pharao...what the hell is wroung with you people..

first you say othets are slaves,now you are talking like a slave....
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

parrot!..

Useless whorish fagg0t!
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Useless whorish fagg0t!

go hug a wet tree joor...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

go hug a wet tree joor...

Find the nearest brickwall and smash that your oblong conehead into smithereens...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Find the nearest brickwall and smash that your oblong conehead into smithereens...

i tried,the brickwall gave up..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Sense of oneness in China or not, the fact still remains that self-determination is an inalienable right of ANY people. And Igbos are ever more determined to have a separate existence from you lots.
are. You. Their. Spokesman? Stop generalizing
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
thunda!!!

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

i tried,the brickwall gave up..

You can consider the action depicted in the pix above; it surely will end your nightmares and numerous heartaches being caused by the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
AlPeter:
are. You. Their. Spokesman? Stop generalizing

Mr man, Igbos have nothing to do with you and all you ever stand for. Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI with your Urhobo people.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

You can consider the action depicted in the pix above; it surely will end your nightmares and numerous heartaches being caused by the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf...

bäähh..who lives by the sword will perish by the sword..

kanu is finish...biafra is a ideologie nothing more..

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
bäähh..who lives by the sword will perish by the sword..

kanu is finish...biafra is a ideologie nothing more..

And so shall you continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you quench...soonest.

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

And so shall you continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... till you quench...soonest.

wail??..i am not wailing..

am happy..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
wail??..i am not wailing..

am happy..

You can keep on running amok on every available media page with anti-Biafra slogans till you meet your Waterloo...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Mr man, Igbos have nothing to do with you and all you ever stand for. Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI with your Urhobo people.
dude you are Hungry. Bigot. If you are blinded by your bigotry I ain't.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

dude you are Hungry. Bigot. If you are blinded by bigotry I ain't.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

You can keep on running amok on every available media page with anti-Biafra slogans till you meet your Waterloo...

ohh..i think of other things too..

i just love pissing you guys off for calling me zoo-animal... grin grin..once in a while....
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
AlPeter:
dude you are Hungry. Bigot. If you are blinded by your bigotry I ain't.

Useless bile-filled hypocrite from an inconsequential clan of hateful creatures, doing what they know best to do - treacherous backstabbing...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Useless bile-filled hypocrite from an inconsequential clan of hateful creatures, doing what they know best to do - treacherous backstabbing...

parrot!!!...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
ohh..i think of other things too..

i just love pissing you guys off for calling me zoo-animal... grin grin..once in a while....

It's okay as far as you either end up with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic or you quench...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

parrot!!!...

The Frustrated Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

It's okay as far as you either end up with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic or you quench...

you are in egypt not me...

and buhari is the pharaoh...

bwahahahaha... grin

you people are so ridiculous..!!

buhari na pharao...ohh my..

thunda fire kanu..

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

you are in egypt not me...

and buhari is the pharaoh...

bwahahahaha... grin

you people are so ridiculous..!!

Keep on splashing your smelly spits all over NL as your miseries remain unabated courtesy of NK, IPOB and Biaf...

Useless whorish fagg0t!

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Keep on splashing your smelly spits all over NL as your miseries remain unabated courtesy of NK, IPOB and Biaf...

btw..you can write out biafra..you dont get banned for that..

or do you get banned for it??..i dont know..

i get banned for much worser things...

ahhh..now i have the apertit to go piss off white-people...

bye..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For The People’s Democratic Party Dr Bukola Saraki Is The Best Route To Aso Rock / Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD / The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.