Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

"Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (14780 Views)

Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial / El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Xflint:

I thought u said u are an igbo guy. See let me tell u something. No matter how u hide u cant hide forever.

I am igbo, i hv nothing to hide.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Xflint(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

You people wud die for nothing o, u people wud tk Ndigbo back to another 50years of suffering, yet at the end the country will not break. I know what am saying but stubborness, ignorance, hate and short sightedness wont let u people see beyond ur noses.

I tot u said u are an igbo guy
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by PDJT: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
May God continue to punish Nigeria.
Amen!
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Xflint(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

I am on a strong mission to save our people from suffering, i swore to God that i want to liberate our people from hardship, and suffering.

You ve not heard of me but one day u wud see me on tv but u wud never know its me, but if u re wise enuf to always listen in detail anything u hear dat wud bring abt development in igbo land u wud be able to know its me.

Dont let what we re facing tru right nw make us miss our shot to greatness.

All the marginalizations made me who i am, and am prepared to right alot of things.

Biafra is not d way.

U swore to God or god which one?
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Xflint:

I tot u said u are an igbo guy
No am not am an ajonja cone head from oduarewanistan brown roof republic
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Xflint(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

No am not am an ajonja cone head from oduarewanistan brown roof republic

that one is ur business
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Xflint:

that one is ur business
LoL... try to reason things from d logical side and see some changes
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Xflint(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:
LoL... try to reason things from d logical side and see some changes
That one is ur business

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
PDJT:
Amen!
What u say u become if u pray for God to purnish Nigeria, its going to continue being bad but only on u wud be suffering d purnishment.

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by hamilton62(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

I know more abt d civil war than most of u folks here, my maternal grand father was a colonel in d Bifran army nd he still lives till this day he us over 90years old, he used to tell us some stories of d war back then, i hv done my research, read from all sides. Whether anybody commited genocide or not, all us fair in war.
We just hv to mk sure such experience never repeat itself again nd march towards d future. You cannot move forward if you keep looking back ward.
He who holds a grudge suffers more.

"I want to emphasise on this based on the civil war abd getting ahead with Nigerian politics.

"International Relations: The U.S. nuked Japan twice. Why is Japan an ally?"

Think.
.The problem is that you don't see from my replies and questions... who is a Nigerian talk more of your sentence that I bolded... I don't know about you , your linage or affiliation in what you are pressing for but we are not Nigerians but Biafrans, what is difficult in understanding that ? I love my Nation , Biafra just as you love your country, Nigeria.... let us decide for ourselves and not some selfish wolves in sheep cloak acting Jesus...

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
hamilton62:
.The problem is that you don't see from my replies and questions... who is a Nigeria talk more of your sentence that I bolded... I don't know about you , your linage or affiliation in what you are pressing for but we are not Nigerians but Biafra, what is difficult in understanding that ? I love my Nation , Biafra just as you love your country, Nigeria.... let us decide for yourself and not some a selfish wolves in sheep cloak acting Jesus...
LoL... una get bad mouth o

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by PDJT: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
[s]
MyGeneration:

What u say u become if u pray for God to purnish Nigeria, its going to continue being bad but only on u wud be suffering d purnishment.
[/s]
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

The Incoherent boisterous clown of NL, Igbos have nothing to do with you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.

Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

Dem3nted fellow!

parrot!!!..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

Is secession legal in Nigeria?
In general view, is secession illegal ?

Secession is only illegal in zoo countries who always believe is forceful marriages. Besides does your constitution indicate that secession is illegal ?
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

parrot!!!..

Frustrated Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

I am igbo, i hv nothing to hide.

did what he wrote even made sense to you?..

i dont get it..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Frustrated Incoherent Boisterous Clown of NL...

crazy soul on steroids!
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

crazy soul on steroids!

Whorish hating creature from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by sasquareT(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
The Sun will never rise aqain on that land.

Forqet about Biafra and focus on the success of your private life.

I don't see the Children of elites protestinq.It is the poor that is weak and vulnerable. They have been brainwashed that the actualization of Biafra will brinq success for them.

Children of Hate.

#Spits on Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu's qrave.

you are a fool that is opportune to have access to internet.
I'm original Omooluabi before you tag me an Ipob youth
following your recent post on Niaraland gt me thinking if you truly have any functioning grey matter upstair.
I swear your line of thought is irritating and you are a big embarrassment from whatever Family and tribe you emanate from...stewpid fool
My Name is Babatunde Olorunfemi
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by zendy: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
PDJT:
Amen!

He is already doing that, that is why he made Buhari president. Nigeria is just 18 months into an 8 year torture.

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by PFRB: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
I am shocked about the hatred against Igbos.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by TruthisGOD: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

LoL...
Like i said go on with your Biafra nd leavd imo out of it.
U people re not ready for development, for d records all d stuffs u wrote above re twisted ecaggerations.
My friend are you ok? What is exaggerated on the facts he laid bare before you and killing of Grace Agbahime? Later you guys will be saying IPOB don't debate constructively. Look at the beautiful facts he laid before you and you can't even counter one single fact!
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Whorish hating creature from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites...

ohh my...do you think on ways to abuse people the ol day??..

you moroon..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
zendy:

He is already doing that, that is why he made Buhari president. Nigeria is just 18 months into an 8 year torture.

enjoy.. grin

then we will make him president dictator....

i hope you know what that means?... grin grin grin grin..
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by AlPeter: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Fremancipation:

Comparing Nigeria and china is like apples and oranges

90% of China is Han Chinese which is the single largest ethnic group. There was already a sense of oneness before the white man came to their land. At this point, you are not making any sense. The truth still remains that you are fighting and willing to kill a fellow black man in order to preserve the white mans artificial creation.

Many like you think that that innocent child and his mother deserves to suffer because thay want to break away from oppressive colonial bondage.
Sense of oneness in China before the Brits? Your History teacher deserves life imprisonment. No nation had more internal wars than China.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
ohh my...do you think on ways to abuse people the ol day??..

you moroon..

Your thoughts and writeups on this forum have always been filled with envy, bitterness, curses and evil wishes against the Great Igbo Nation.

Dem3nted dimw1t!
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
AlPeter:
Sense of oneness in China before the Brits? Your History teacher deserves life imprisonment. No nation had more internal wars than China.

Sense of oneness in China or not, the fact still remains that self-determination is an inalienable right of ANY people. And Igbos are ever more determined to have a separate existence from you lots.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Your thoughts and writeups on this forum have always been filled with envy, bitterness, curses and evil wishes against the Great Igbo Nation.

Dem3nted dimw1t!

you dey craze...infact,,,you are completly mad!!!..

when did i ever had something against igbos??..

shey dem swear for you or what??
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
you dey craze...infact,,,you are completly mad!!!..

when did i ever had something against igbos??..

shey dem swear for you or what??

You must be totally out of your mind you demonic and despicable fagg0t from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites...

Useless whorish d0g!
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Sense of oneness in China or not, the fact still remains that self-determination is an inalienable right of ANY people. And Igbos are ever more determined to have a separate existence from you lots.

sharrap..person like you particulary we will never give biafra..!!!..

you are a mad-man!!!..

we will give you a special biafra:

a room in a mad-house!!!!... angry angry.......idioto...
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:
sharrap..person like you particulary we will never give biafra..!!!..

you are a mad-man!!!..

Get lost into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong... Demented neanderthal savage of dirt, slavery, abject poverty and squalor...

Useless whorish fagg0t!
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Get lost into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong... Demented neanderthal savage of dirt, slavery, abject poverty and squalor...

Useless whorish fagg0t!

you are a mugu extraordinär...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: APGA Governorship Primaries Holds Today / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.